[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you make a Finnish person laugh I spoke to one today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1412899780477.jpg (32 KB, 229x343) Image search: [Google]
1412899780477.jpg
32 KB, 229x343
How do you make a Finnish person laugh

I spoke to one today for about half an hour, he seemed to acknowledge the banter and enjoy himself but not even crack a smile
>>
Expand the Swedish empire
>>
>>53028715
Once you ascend to this level, you can only observe and gently guide.
>>
>>53028715
They only smile on the inside
You got to look for that twinkle in their eye
>>
How much alcohol did he consume during your conversation?
>>
>>53029918
yeah, the twinkle is very important, it indicates that the Finn is losing control and will soon proceed to take his knife out and stab any living creature in sight
>>
Sometimes we Finns forget you humans can't understand telepathy. We communicate with our superior minds but you just cannot receive the message, but don't worry, time of the humans will come as the elves must leave middle-earth.
>>
Nordics are autistic. He's probably shitting his pants and praying you don't pull out a spoon to stab him with.
>>
>>53028715
Did you try smacking his ass? They love it
>>
>>53030215
If Finns and Estonians are elves, does that make the Hungarians orcs?
>>
>>53030298
>Estonians are elves
No, they are kääbiks.
>>
>tell somebody a joke
>they don't laugh
>man, that guy is a bit stuck up

>tell foreigner a joke
>he doesn't laugh
>wow they're all so uptight

Check your privilege.
>>
>>53029854
Based Finn...
>>
>>53028715
Maybe your banter was sub par?
>>
>>53030760
>Yo so I hear they started importing watermelon in Stockholm HAHAHAHA OH GOD AAAAHAHAHAHA NIGGERS
>>
Finns are like gondolas
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.