[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is there even a refugee crisis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
It's so fucking simple to fix.

>make a united EU policy to send everyone who seeks asylum back, no exceptions, they have safe camps in Turkey and Jordan or wherever the fuck they come from
>kick out Greece and their communist government who are behind this shit from EU
>make border fence stronger at EU bordes and give extra money to Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia and Hungary to protect it

Fixed. This doesn't break any humanitarian laws so what's the fucking problem?
>>
Living thousands of miles away and having a legislature that blocks any attempt to settle refugees seems to work.
>>
>>53026223
>what's the fucking problem
They're drowning though man. It's immoral to let them drown. They're dying too. Houses are all blown up. Where can they go?

They need you. It's your responsibility. That's the fucking problem.
>>
but dass raciss and naziii, you bigot privileged scum hetero nationalist!!!
>>
>>53026223
But most of the refugees are your countrymen. I don't even know why they leave Albania en mass.
>>
>>53026290
In the very short term maybe

But America is losing a lot of its international prestige in diplomatic circles. Soft power is important too.
>>
>>53026414
They're only drowning because they go here in the first place which they wouldn't if we didn't give them an incentive to. They aren't dying where they are now, they're perfectly safe in cockroach-land in their UN-sponsored refugee camps. But no that isn't enough, Abdullah needs a quality life.
>>
children and women die everday because of you!!!!
>>
>>53026476
ISIS are a pretty good incentive to move even without your gibsmedats. Staying in a crowded shithole refugee camp on the border of ISIS-land where you'll get raped/robbed depending on your gender unless you are the rapist/robber sounds pretty awful.
>>
>>53026460

Good I hope we do. We need to mind our own damn business and tend to our own people.
>>
>>53026414
>Syrians destroyed their own country
>They run from it rather than fight for their country
>drown like retards, 85-90% of them are 20-30 males.
>there would be no problems with simply going to other middle eastern muslim countries where it is safe, but instead they go to western countries which are easy to leech on.

This is invasion, if you don't see it, you are retarded.

I love that my country is a nazi shithole. So I don't need to deal with this crap.
>>
>>53026414

what this very intelligent fella said

u have a duty as a decent person to help these poor fellas out

they dont know how to swim did u always know how to sweim b4 u came to europe ?? i dont think u did m8

so how about u get ur skinny white ass down to the fukn beach and give some swim lessons or soemthin maybe give u a nice tan like those ppl u'll b helping
>>
>>53026524
Well there are 100 million Indian children living on designated shitting streets getting raped and robbed but we don't take them here. Life is shit for the vast majority of people, shit sucks.
>>
>>53026524
Fuck off we're full.
>>
>>53026535
>there would be no problems with simply going to other middle eastern muslim countries
Saudi Arabians/Quatarians/etc are all scummy goat-herders who fell ass-backwards into billions. Fancy ideals like human decency haven't seeped into their society yet so they're currently taking in fewer refugees from the conflict than Japan, so that option's out.

And how did they destroy their own country? By trying to resist their dictator without foreign help?
>>
>>53026535
>you will never live in Poland
>>
>>53026599
>By trying to resist their dictator without foreign help?
Lmao, billions of dollars were poured into the Syrian opposition.

Turns out Assad wasn't as hated as everyone implied since he's still able to draw men to fight for him after several years of a bloody conflict. Which means that a significant portion of the population supports Assad and is willing to fight for him.
>>
>>53026702
You don't turn a significant portion of your country against you to the point where they're arming themselves and trying to overthrow you without doing a lot wrong.
>>
>>53026535
>Syrians destroyed their own country

It was stable enough until the retarded Yanks decided to topple the regime, as they are wont to do.
>>
>>53026748
Yeah, I'm sure those billions of dollars of weaponry and training as well as thousands of foreigners have nothing to do with it.

But yeah, totally, the western narrative is truth, Assad is a big bad dictator and he's literally out there alone fighting the Syrian people. Just like Ghadaffi.
>>
>>53026223
MUH CHILDRENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
>>
>>53026599
>By trying to resist their dictator without foreign help?
uhh do remember those syrian rebels the west was giving money to fight assad
they just changed their name to isis
>>
>>53026798
France was the one to start that bombing campaign if you recall.
>>
>>53026878
They're no better than you really, thank god their power is limited these days. Stuck up self righteous warmongers.
>>
File: think-of-the-children.jpg (69 KB, 578x392) Image search: [Google]
think-of-the-children.jpg
69 KB, 578x392
>>53026223
>>
>>53026947
How is Italy coping with this stuff? Being in the middle of the Mediterranean are you a prime target for refugee boats?
>>
>be a Muslim whose country is being torn apart by proxy wars
>Saudi Arabia? Nope
>UAE? Nope
>Bahrain? Nope
>Jordan? Nope
>Iran? Nope
>Qatar? Nope
>Turkey? Nope
>Greece? Fuck yeah
>Italy? Mamma mia!
>UK? Inshallah!
>>
>>53027031
>Jordan
Jordan has settled millions of refugees. The poorer countries sort of have to considering they can't effectively police their borders.
>>
>wherever the fuck they come from

This violates The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, its fucking illegal.

Also why would Turkey take them, they will ask you to prove they came from Turkey.

>give extra money to Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia and Hungary to protect it
Top kek are you seriously gonna trust those guys with defending the border ahahahaha.
The gypsies would smuggle them in the thousands.
When are you fucktards gonna learn that the only way for these people not to come is to stop inviting them with your assholes open (looking at you Sweden and Germany), and send us some fucking ships to patrol the Aegean?
>>
>>53026975
Actually no, we only get Africans pretending to be from Libya even though they clearly look sub-saharan, then our cuck government puts them in a hotel for 1-2 years until we realized that they aren't refugees, we kick them back and 1 week later they come back to stay in a new hotel
>>
>>53026975
85% of the refugees came from the Aegean sea, Italy is a lesser concern.
>>
>>53027087
That's why in Australia we have shitty little island prisons. Even though they're given internet and cigarettes they still act like it's Guantanamo Bay. I imagine it puts at least a few people off coming over.
>>
File: 1450909927241s.jpg (4 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1450909927241s.jpg
4 KB, 125x120
You cant stop us Swedefag.
NONE CAN .
>>
>>53027085
>>53027169
Hey fucking assnigger don't you think I remember what that idiot Greek minister said?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11459675/Greeces-defence-minister-threatens-to-send-migrants-including-jihadists-to-Western-Europe.html
>>
>>53026223
We're full too. I'm tired of seeing beggars everywhere.
>>
>>53026414
>They're drowning though man. It's immoral to let them drown. They're dying too. Houses are all blown up.
Everybody's dying. Can you guys take me to Autralia just because it sucks in Russia?

>Where can they go?
>They need you.
Why do you care?

>It's your responsibility
I'm reading this and it is so weird.
>>
>>53026223

a) because countries have a human rights legislation that demands them to attend refugees, because the West are the good guys that stand for peace and freedom and justice and all nice things in the Galaxy
b) because do have its share of responsibility on what's going on in Syria and the Middle East in general for playing power games vs Russia and others that leave countries and people there in the fucked up situation they're currently in.
>>
>>53027274

*the West do have
>>
>>53027251
That's because I came here to collect (you)'s. For the record I think that Enoch Powell was right and by accepting anything more than a Japan-tier level of these people into your country you invite a whole shitload of problems and misery that will only get worse as time goes on.

New minorities leads to ghettos, racial tension, resentment, culture clashes and probably a bunch of other awful stuff I can't think of off the top of my head.
>>
Germany and Sweden are the problem. Any idiot could have told you what would happen when Germany said that they'd accept any "refugee" who stepped foot in Europe and Sweden seconded it. They issued an invitation for people to head over, rewarded people when they arrived, and got the very predictable result.
>>
>>53027227
Kammenos is an idiot, his party got like 6% in the elections and Tsipras got him in the goverment and gave him some shit ministry only to form a goverment.

He actually unironically believes the white trails in the sky planes form, are some kind of chemicals the jews spray us with.

Also if I start posting links of retarded things Swedish potiticians have said on immigration, the thread is gonna 404 in 5 minutes.
>>
>>53027085
>This violates The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, its fucking illegal.
Where does it say it's illegal? It's a declaration. It doesn't include any sanctions for violating its articles.

>>53027332
So why do you think somebody has to take those refugees?
>>
File: 1451402660577.jpg (110 KB, 683x739) Image search: [Google]
1451402660577.jpg
110 KB, 683x739
>>53027227
>yfw you `ll have to deal with this
AHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>53026223
>they have safe camps in Turkey
turkey isn't concentration camp of germany.
t. erdogan
>>
>>53027456
>So why do you think somebody has to take those refugees?

You're not the crunchiest peanut in the packet, aren't you?
>>
>>53027456
Human rights are serious business Ivan.
>>
>>53027512
I 'm simply missing your irony. It happens from time to time when it's especially cold here
>>
>>53027244
>dilnci
heriflerin göznüde suriyeliden 1 gram far kımız yoq. sen haklsınız abi diyosun.
elimden gelse sınrıdan rahtaça geçemleri için egitim verrim. unutma srye bugn bu haldeyse bizden çok bu iblıisler yüzünden bu halde
>>
>>53027542
Andreas, pls
>>
>>53026414
I'll be fine with the refugees if they all went to Australia instead. Beautiful country, lots of social benefits, why doesn't Australia help more? It is their responsibility.
>>
File: refugee fleet.jpg (157 KB, 788x442) Image search: [Google]
refugee fleet.jpg
157 KB, 788x442
>>53027560
destek versek te vermersek te gidecek ibneler avrupaya. merak etme. ok yaydan çıktı.
>>
gib moneyz for fence
>>
>>53028282
Full.
>>
File: 1448024697276.png (46 KB, 852x690) Image search: [Google]
1448024697276.png
46 KB, 852x690
>>53026223
literary what we are saying from day1
>>
File: topkek.png (217 KB, 329x666) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
217 KB, 329x666
>>53026223
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
LMAO GET KEKED EASTERN EUROPE ON THE RISE!
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.