[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is America the moost hated country on earth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: murica.jpg (66 KB, 720x588) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
66 KB, 720x588
or is it Israel,Russia,Turkey,Argentina,etc?
>>
>>53023797
Get back to mowing my lawn, faget.
>>
>>53023823
yes or no? is America the most hated?

Japan, they nuked your country
Middle East, they bombed you
Mexico, they stole california
Argentina, they stole your falklands with UK
>>
I think Chile is a bully and should give Bolivia it's rightful beachfront real estate back.
>>
>>53023870
How about we invade your ass again?
>>
>>53023931
How about no
>>
I could understand in Latin America and the Middle East, where our government has toppled many regimes. The last two presidencies have been a net loss for our image worldwide.
>>
>>53023992

Latin Americans are ungrateful little shits, if we had let them go full leftist like they had wanted, they would end up being worse than Cuba or Venezuela. They should be thanking us for smacking sense into them.

And look where the Middle East has gotten choosing its own leaders, durkas who are even worse than dictators.

I wish we could let them do their own shit and simply collapse but it would fuck with our economy too much.
>>
>>53023870
Britling delusions about our "special relationship" aside, we had nothing to do with the Falkland War, and didn't even offer moral support to the British
>>
Maybe in a general sense... Maybe. But I'd wager that you could go from region to region over the years and probably find plenty of countries that hate countries other than the USA far more. For example, if you were to ask a Croat 20 years ago if they hate USA or Serbia the most, which answer do you think you'd get?
>>
Most people from Latin America with the exception of Chile and Urugay hate America. For Mexicans it's ignorance, blind nationalism and stupidity. For the rest of Latin America it's mostly ignorance
The rest of the world may say they hate America but in a meme way. I would move to Montana in a second if I could
>>
>>53023797
Yes everyone hates us. It's fine. It's a phase. Eventually you'll appreciate us.
>>
File: captain borodin.jpg (84 KB, 458x286) Image search: [Google]
captain borodin.jpg
84 KB, 458x286
>>53024406
>I would move to Montana in a second if I could
>>
And besides
>Argentina
>Israel
Kek, the average person can't spot Argentina or Israel in a map, Israel is more popular but at the eyes of the average person it's just a Jewish country and that's it; Argentina... Messi lmao, besides some public figures we are irrelevant
>>
File: image.png (8 KB, 300x332) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8 KB, 300x332
>>53023797
>t*rkey
>>
>>53024406
Montana fucking sucks
>>
>>53024477
I have family living there, it's comfy as fuck desu
>>
>>53024505
It's cancer
>>
>>53023992
Latinos can only come from Europe. Central and South Americans are honest injuns.
>>
>>53024518
Hunting is extremely fun when doing it with your grandpa or dad, Montana offers that, beautiful fauna and no disgustings cities filled with niggers and SJW
>>
>>53024505
It was a Red October reference. Nevermind.
>>
>>53024605
Trust me, large parts of it are injun infested third world tier wastelands with nothing but alcoholism and mosquitos to keep you company. You'd be better of in Oregon, the best part of the USA.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.