[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why americans care so much of what city someone was born in?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Why americans care so much of what city someone was born in?

People outside usa laugh when you start explaining differences between people from boston and new jersey, youre all same burger mix to me.
>>
>pekka
>authority on diversity
>>
new jersey is not a city you forest finn
>>
>>53011861
I'd like to interject for a moment

When you say burger mix what you really mean is "ground beef" and "seasonings. The burger mix is a highly customizable formulation of onions, pepper, salt, beef, garlic and worcestershire sauce.

Burger mixes can vary from state to state, with texans adding more onions and pepper, as well as californians who add avocado to their burgers.

The burger mixes of the United States are highly diverse and vary greatly based on the state and even the city, just like its population.
>>
>Boston and New Jersey
>Fins think New Jersey is a city
>>
>>53011861
>To foreigners, a Yankee is an American.
To Americans, a Yankee is a Northerner.
To Northerners, a Yankee is an Easterner.
To Easterners, a Yankee is a New Englander.
To New Englanders, a Yankee is a Vermonter.
And in Vermont, a Yankee is somebody who eats pies for breakfast.

The thread
>>
well if you didn't care you wouldn't make a thread about it.
>>
File: 1371097641180.jpg (24 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
1371097641180.jpg
24 KB, 500x433
>>53011999
Checked em and respect em
>>
>>53011861
Each city is different in its own way. It's a fun way to banter with fellow Americans. We don't really give a fuck about yall's bullshit tbqfh
>>
>>53011861
>implying United Statesians are the only ones to do this

everyone on /int/ shit talks their country's capital or largest city or any city that isnt theirs
>>
>>53011861
Why do Nordics care so much about what irrelevant country someone was born in?

People outside Nordic countries laugh when you start explaining differences between people from Finland and Norway. You're all the same fish mix to me.
>>
File: image.gif (460 KB, 247x207) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
460 KB, 247x207
>>53012056
>>
>>53011861
Dude you're mongolian lmao, you have better things to worry about than America.
>>
>>53011861
Cities in America, even in states, are practically as diverse as European countries.
>>
>>53012165
Different languages. Different cultures.

Same cannot be said for you. The only difference is how the place looks.
>>
it is ok to be willfully ignorant if the topic is the US is what i learned from this thread
>>
>>53011861
Finland has a smaller population than many of our cities. I can't be bothered.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.