[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 2000px-Map_of_USA_WA.svg.png (321 KB, 2000x1301) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Map_of_USA_WA.svg.png
321 KB, 2000x1301
What happens there?
>>
benis in anus
>>
hipsters

>>53010468
basically this
>>
hipster faggots

we need to nuke them all
>>
DUDE
>>
Volcanoes, potatoes, rain, and Microsoft.
>>
>>53010353

Serial killers. I think 50% of all major serial killers come from a 100 mile area around Seattle.
>>
>>53010353
Hipsters and mormons
>>
Great natural beauty, hipsters, fishing, Starbucks, potatoes
>>
>>
One of the best parts of the country.

The only obvious downsides are the hipsters and the fact that there are so many autists in Washington that the state is famous for the number of serial killers it produces.
>>
>>53010353
Cool and fun stuff
t. oregonian
>>
>>53010353
I don't know about Idaho, but Oregon and Washington are two of Californians' favorite states to invade.
>>
>>53011067

Not so much the number, but how batshit they tend to be compared to most.
>>
File: belittling sun.png (90 KB, 284x276) Image search: [Google]
belittling sun.png
90 KB, 284x276
>>53011067
>implying serial killers are autists
>>
Aren't those the best american states? Or at least just Washington and Oregon.
>>
What happens in Arkansas?
>>
>>53011571
Yes, the Pacific Northwest is GOAT.
>>
File: nunst005.gif (11 KB, 384x256) Image search: [Google]
nunst005.gif
11 KB, 384x256
>>53011598
I dunno but their flag is motel-tier
>>
>>53011571
Cascadia is the best, yeah.
>>
>>53011571

Idaho is alright, it has some nice natural beauty and shit but like most states just west of the coast it's full of meth heads and hicks.

Washington and Oregon are naturally beautiful and at least in the case of Washington are economically strong. Most people there are liberal, whether that's good or bad is up to you.

Seattle and Portland are both very nice and generally clean cities and very few cities in the US can compete.
>>
>>53011744
>Most people there are liberal, whether that's good or bad is up to you.
Well, I don't like it, but unlike other librul hellholes at least they let you keep your firearms and even issue concealed carry permits.
>>
>>53011707
I asked because the place sounds empty
>>
>>53011400
Are you an autist who's defensive about being called a serial killer, or a serial killer who's defensive about being called an autist?
>>
gaben lives there

also a lot of hipsters and faggots
>>
>>53011878

It is pretty empty, most people tend to forget it exists.

It might be nice for all I know, but it could also just be a flat wasteland like Kansas.
>>
>>53011383
PNW would still be Minnesota by the sea if it wasn't for Californians. The region definitely improved with their migration
>>
>>53010353
Move along, nothing to see here
>>
I can understand hipsters/faggots in Oregon and Washington, but Idaho?
>>
>>53014385
Not really, no. People are just ignoring Idaho (as usual)
>>
>>53010353
/sp/ told me that Seattle is a terrible place
>>
>>53014501
They lied. Seattle is exceptionally OK.
>>
The Pacific Northwest is absolutely beautiful, the major urban areas are filled to the brim with DUDEWEEDLMAOs unfortunately.
>>
>>53012128
Minnesota rules though.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.