[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just reached home from US of A. I spent Christmas there. For
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1426557397276.jpg (65 KB, 674x765) Image search: [Google]
1426557397276.jpg
65 KB, 674x765
I just reached home from US of A. I spent Christmas there. For the first time in my life;

- People greeted me in the elevator
- Cashiers tried to engage in conversations with me
- Random girls looked me in the eyes and smiled in public
- I had to pay tips
>>
>>52995482
>girls smiled at a Turk

I call bullshit
>>
All that happened to me in Turkey, but with guys
>>
>>52995482
Is this not normal for you guys?
>>
yes we know foreigner do not like this

no need to make 100+1 thread about it
>>
I know it's odd for you to see people being civil and polite, but no need to freak out
>>
>>52995587
>>52995659

No, people here are anti-social as fuck. Don't fall for the orientals are warm and welcoming meme. We're literally the Jews of Muslim world.

>>52995602
I actually liked these things. That's why I'm making this thread. I wish Turks behaved more like Americans.
>>
Happy new year Mehmet
>>
>>52995724
Turks DO behave like that, all my Turk neighbors are super friendly and open and they were like that in Ankara and Istanbul too
>>
>>52995770
Thanks family.
>>
>>52995724
Man people outside the americas sure are weird
>>
>>52997836
I just reached home from Brazil. I spent Christmas there. For the first time in my life;

- People robbed me on the elevator
- Cashiers tried to sell me cocaine instead of cigarettes
- Random girls looked me in the eyes and offered me sex
Random girls who looked me in the eyes turned out to have dicks
- I had to pay 5,000 Reals to the cartel
>>
>>52998490
Suuuuure...
>>
>>52998490
>Random girls looked me in the eyes and offered me sex
>>Random girls who looked me in the eyes turned out to have dicks
krek
>>
>>52998490
Yeah everything looks in order
>>
File: 1424730993470.png (90 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1424730993470.png
90 KB, 200x200
>>52998490
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.