[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /mentally ill/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1405378358595.gif (10 KB, 427x338) Image search: [Google]
1405378358595.gif
10 KB, 427x338
What is your cunt's mental health care system like? Ours sucks

>Bipolar II with random psychotic episodes
>>
Mental illness isn't real
>>
>>52995283
Everyone who browse this site are mentally ill.
>>
>>52995335
That's what I keep saying to the people who live in my closet.
>>
>>52995385
that's not true
>>
I'm borderline, I manipulate people to get their constant care and attention and then I get tired and left them. I also have really violent episodes.
>>
>>52995542
You're just a faggot
>>
>>52995335
Being Canadian is a mental illness you cuckophrenic
>>
>>52995575
It's a mostly female illness so probably, yeah.
>>
Kill yourselves before you kill innocent people t b h
>>
>>52995283
I didn't know there were two bipolars. I was diagnosed with one several years ago.
>>
>>52995622
Heh triggered u
>>
File: 1448247707201.jpg (597 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1448247707201.jpg
597 KB, 800x800
Manic severe depression
Anablephobia (decreasing), Thalassophobic or whatever its called, Chronophobic
Drug addiction (opiate painkillers)
Brain damage from post-surgical valium use

Take an antipsychotic and prozac, plus now a bunch of herbal supplements.

I have a whole guide to depression
>>
I think I have a avoidant personality disorder. I hate being singled out, and sort paralyze in fear when it happens. Low self esteem and the like too
>>
Well there's so much red tape and queueing that a proper basket case is often unable to seek help, until he gets hospitalized or arrested for something else. The treatment exists but it's hard to reach. So you need to be pretty sane to explain what issues you have to begin with...
>>
>>52995283
>that flag
>mental disorder diagnosis
Not sure if i can believe you desu lad
>>
>>52995283
Terrible system here.
Psychology is at an infant stage of development.
And yet, the health care system likes to pretend they know what they're doing.
"Here, take these pills, yes they will eliminate your personality, but hey, at least you won't be a danger to yourself."
I don't have mental illness, but my brother does.
>>
>>52996015
why people invent "mental illness" when they're just fucking cucks?
>>
>>52996229
Because pharma jews convince them of this shit that's why.
>>
>>52996205
This desu. I took Fluoxetine for a year die to anxiety and depression. You dont feel suicidal anymore, but you dont feel anything else either.
>>
>>52995283
Oh, dude, you don't even know how bad our system for caring for the mentally ill is.

If you're permanently disabled with a qualifying condition and unable to work, you can qualify for SSI, in the ballpark of $1000 a month, enough to live on. If you worked and paid taxes before being diagnosed, your benefit goes up through SSDI.

Of course, qualifying can take years. And if you don't have any ID or access to medical records (no universal ID here, foreigners, just a slip of paper with a number on it), that's probably gne forever.

From there, if you don't qualify for benefits or have family or friends to help you, you can spend the rest of your life drifting through mental institutions, prison, and the street; the first two will regularly run out of beds and kick you out. Occasionally you might get treatment.
>>
im a twisted FUCKING psychopath
>>
>>52995283
i'm bipolar and all around depressed. probably autistic too. dunno what our mental health systems like, haven't looked into it.
>>
>>52995542
narcissim possibly?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.