[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you hit/beat up a woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 1449762401315.jpg (315 KB, 2048x1434) Image search: [Google]
1449762401315.jpg
315 KB, 2048x1434
would you hit/beat up a woman?
>>
I don't wanna beat up anyone desu
>>
No
Rather be beaten than beat
>>
>>52990415
No poland, hitting is not a thing outside your shithole
>>
If she deserves it.
>>
Would you hit a qt femboi?
>>
aren't I discriminating if I would hit a man but not a woman?
>>
>>52990415
I punched a fat black lady when I used to work as a security guard. Never hit a real woman tho
>>
If shes gonna act like a man shes gonna get hit like a man
>>
If she had a dick yes
>>
With a flat hand, sure
>>
No, I dont think I "can" hit a woman. I had an ex who tried to beat me up because she was literally insane but it was just funny to watch the whole thing, couldnt take it seriously and started hysertically laughing, which pissed her off more kek. Women are thousands of times weaker than us.
>>
>>52991630
My ex tried to beat me one time, i choked her out 100% srs
>>
I gave an ex who cheated on me two slaps to the face that knocked the make-up off of her.
>>
>>52991815
were you upset she didn't get pregnant or that she didn't let you watch?
>>
>>52991630
>you'll never be btfo by your feminine mma fighter gf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W7h6qHS-mk
>>
>>52990415
only during sex,sometimes they want to be slapped in the face to relieve the guilt
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGm289b0Syw
>>
I knocked a grill when I was at school back then with my elbow. She had to wear an eye patch for a month.
>>
>>52990415
did it before
would do it again
>>
File: i'd prefer not to.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
i'd prefer not to.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>52990415
But if I had to, sure.
>>
most women are so fucking frail and weak, you would have to be a total asshole to seriously punch them in any way

even if you were attacked by some average woman, you could fight her off quite easily and hold her down until she is no longer aggressive
>>
>>52991597
This.
>>
>>52990415
Only if ugly or an absolute cunt
>>
>>52992780
It's not about hurting her, it's about showing her you can hurt her if you want to.

In other words, a moderately powerful slap with a flat hand.
>>
>>52992780

That's true, when I was a teenager I hit my girlfriend at the time once sort of unintentionally hard as a joke, she fell on the ground and did a dry cry. She was really quiet after that. I had hit my male friends harder and they laughed it off.
>>
yeah
>inb4 edgy
white knights fuck off
>>52991453
cuckest cuck of 2016, and the year just started, good job

>>52991747
>srs
sup misc
>>
in this world we have a working law of equality
if you are shiet - your girl will bw shiet too
>>
>>52990415
Of course, to do otherwise would be detrimental to the equality women have been fighting for.
>>
Subdue then grope desu
>>
If you attack me, i'll fight back. Couldn't care less if you have a dick or not.
>>
Unless she can do harm to someone else or herself, no. A bitch throwing a hissy fit doesn't warrant me raising my hand at her. The same goes for fuckbois. You don't need to knock 'em out just 'cuz they have a big mouth or something.

Knocking someone out cold isn't a problem, it's dealing with the stuff that comes later what keeps me from doing it. Whether legal action or living with yourself after you hit and injured some weakling.
>>
>>52991597
This
>>
>>52991868
Underrated
>>
She hits me, I hit her.
Equality, bitch.
>>
>>52994718
enjoy your 3 years sentence
>>
>implying I wouldn't just shoot her
>>
File: 1451622349911.png (174 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
1451622349911.png
174 KB, 265x258
>>52990415

In self defense, yes. I wouldn't have an issue aside from all the fucking white knights joining her.

Equal rights, equal lefts.
>>
I want to beat up every woman on earth :^(
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.