[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain yourselves USA faggots but muh guns and second amendment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: d002JUe[1].png (409 KB, 1061x1061) Image search: [Google]
d002JUe[1].png
409 KB, 1061x1061
Explain yourselves USA faggots

but muh guns and second amendment

Because a fucking document can't become outdated can it
>>
Suicide and niggers
>>
Wew, what an easy way to get 300+ replies. This will be fun to watch
>>
>>52976753
oh but guns are k but the niggers and sad people yeah their fault

nice redirection asshole
>>
>gun deaths
>includes suicide
data is now worthless
>>
File: 1442652761884s.jpg (7 KB, 250x222) Image search: [Google]
1442652761884s.jpg
7 KB, 250x222
>>52976784
Chill out man, its 2016, peace, love and guns
>>
>>52976735
>Explain yourselves USA faggots
This is a retarded picture. Of course gun deaths are proportional to people who own guns, because the guns are there.

You should to compare the rate of gun ownership to overall homicide rates and crime statistics.
>>
>>52976799
muh caveat
>>
>>52976735
explain what
and monarchies are outdated yet you still worship that wrinkled old cunt
>>
>age-adjusted
what?
>>
>>52976823
>people hurting themselves means your country is dangerous
No wonder you live in a nanny state.
>>
>Wyoming is an interesting case, because it has one of the highest firearm death rates but a homicide rate of zero.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/10/gun-laws-deaths-and-crimes/

Your move
>>
>>52976989
Its b8, just ignore him
>>
Do you have a link for the second picture? Just curious as to why it's the cdc and not the fbi or something.
>>
>>52976735
the price of freedom
freedom over safety any day faggot
ever heard of a little quote
it goes "give me liberty, or give me death"
but i suppose a European wouldn't understand... you're just of a different breed
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.