[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how come filipinos have a higher median house hold income than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1451647323058.png (60 KB, 646x679) Image search: [Google]
1451647323058.png
60 KB, 646x679
how come filipinos have a higher median house hold income than east asians?

are they truly the most powerful race?
>>
It's the power of Christ.
>>
>>52976486
Then why are hindus and jews highest?
>>
>>52976459
This is median and a very significant portion of Filipinos work as nurses which make around 75k depending on what nursing field.
>>
>household income

Well there's like 15 of them per house all working at mcdonalds
>>
>>52976502
Christ is more powerful than Muhammad and Random House gods, not more powerful than YHWH or All those Hindi Gods.

How could Jesus beat up his dad or an Elephant man?
>>
Americans of any descent are shit.
>>
>>52976542
are you sure you're in the right thread, m8
>>
>>52976542
>Belgium
>a real country
>>
>>52976459
Did they really need to specify "asian indians" on a graph specifically about asians?
>>
>>52976569
No need to get triggered pajeet.
>>
The only thing this graph shows is that India's gutless and treacherous elites are escaping their shithole to go to somewhere that's slightly less a shothole.
>>
>>52976675
detangised
>>
>>52976675
This is median income m8. In the United states roughly half of all Indians work in the tech sector.
>>
File: Clash_of_Civilizations_map.png (58 KB, 1265x625) Image search: [Google]
Clash_of_Civilizations_map.png
58 KB, 1265x625
Most powerful race in the world. Plus it's basically the only western nation in Asia
>>
>>52976459
Your own graph shows Indians are more powerful.

Flips are the second most powerful race then.
>>
>>52977174
Argentina and Brazil are Western tho.
>>
>>52977247
Selection bias. Indians and Pibnoys escape their poopoo places to go to slightly less poopoo places and obtain good jobs easiky thanks to their elite genes

The averave indian has an iq of 80
>>
>>52977256
Asian those places are not, mate.
>>
>>52976459
http://www.pewglobal.org/database/indicator/1/survey/all/
through the power of loving freedom so much anything is possible
philipines is the highest out of all the countries in supporting america
>>
>>52977293
Your from a country a whose only contribution is waffles.

Plus your not even a real country.
>>
Koreans that low?

I can tell its wrong
>>
>>52977174
>japanese have there own separate category
why are they super special or something
>>
Filipinos that high even when the nursing sector is oversaturated?
>>
>>52976675
I wouldnt exactly say that, my father is from a family of 10 from a village, his father died when he was in college. Went to work after getting his degree, worked till he was into his early 40s in the mid 90s before coming to america. After a few years he was making over $100k. We are south indian dravidians, family converted to christianity so we were low caste i bet.

So theres a wide variety of people from india not just upper caste bharmins or people who have money.
>>
>>52977347
>Your from a country a whose only contribution is waffles.
They also cut off lots of Congolese peoples hands m8, a worthy thing I might add.

>>52977367
>Koreans that low?
Why would it be higher? Do you know how medians work?

>>52977368
>why are they super special or something
This is a weeb board m8.
>>
>>52977368
The Japs were one of the only groups of people to not be colonized by Europeans.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.