[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1-You are an cun3 2-what is the purpose of life on this Earth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: unnamed.png (220 KB, 353x416) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
220 KB, 353x416
1-You are an cun3
2-what is the purpose of life on this Earth
>>
File: 1449265359512.jpg (191 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1449265359512.jpg
191 KB, 604x604
flag
being happy & anime
>>
>>52976068
1. Clapistan.
2. None, just commit suicide and spare yourself the trouble. There is no afterlife.
>>
>>52976068
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBRghadOPWg&t=2m25s
>>
1-cunny tree: Mexico
2-purpose of life: to have a good time with the family, enjoy your parents and every relative you have and also the friendships you manage to create.
>>
Yes I am a cunt and my purpose is to be a cunt and enjoy doing so
>>
>>52976102
Beehead yourself
>>52976105
Meem answer
>>52976125
Cant play that because my wife's daughter is asleep. What is it about?
>>
1. USA
2. To live for as long as possible, reproduce as many times as possible, and die.
>>
>>52976182
> my wife's daughter

why are mexican such cuckolds?
>>
>>52976187
R u a virus?
>>
>>52976182
>Born in the ever-flowing life beyond the dirt / Tell me what the purpose is for creating the earth?
>Mainly we created the planet as man's habitat / Be fruitful and multiply across the planet's back
>Well, why does hate exist? The war and AIDS and shit? / If we're to be fruitful, why can't poor people pay they rent?
>Cause love and hate, both sides are conjoined / Physical forms have to deal with both sides of the coin
>Why do we die?
>So you can live!
>Why do we strive?
>So you can win! / But why did you defy every truthful word I recommend?
>My question back, why do you recommend and throw temptation in?
>So I can test your patience and tolerance in the face of sin
>But why a test when you hold all the answers to the state we in?
>For you to bear witness the imperfections of mortal men
>So it's a lesson?
>And a blessing! Journey back to where you have been
/ Cause before the tree can flourish seeds must first be planted in!
>>
>>52976279
That's the purpose of all life. Any other "purpose" was invented by one person or another.

This is not to say these purposes are unworthy of dedicating your life to, however.
>>
>>52976130
This is good , but I some times believe sticking veiny meat stick in as many panocha as posible is top priority. But maybe that's just the primitive brain speaking.
>>
>>52976353
But is too simplistic. How can the same basic goal of life be applied to simplistic biological creatures and sentient beings?
>>
>>52976313
Deep
>>
>>52976440
We're all biological creatures. Consciousness was simply a useful byproduct, survival and reproduction is the ultimate goal of all living beings.

However, this consciousness enables us to choose a man-made purpose for ourselves that differs from the natural goal we were born with.
>>
flag
Life is a phenomenon, it's something that arises under certain conditions while this bubble of phenomenon plays out and trickles into entropy. It has no inherent value or purpose except whatever it gives itself, but this is still ultimately meaningless as well.
>>
1. The whitest place on earth
2. To help advance human development in any field, to be great at what you do or to devote your time to save lives (ex: doctor or policeman). Ambition is the best thing that can happen to a man, without it we would all be worthless neets
>>
File: 1446582569892.jpg (26 KB, 399x295) Image search: [Google]
1446582569892.jpg
26 KB, 399x295
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.