[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: congratulations america.jpg (18 KB, 460x306) Image search: [Google]
congratulations america.jpg
18 KB, 460x306
>>
till yet
>>
congrats
>>
Wrong. Someone in my city shot someone yesterday to be the first killer of the year.
>>
File: 1332526264214.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1332526264214.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
>>52974495
>President Obama is expected to take executive action next week to expand background checks on gun sales, according to an individual whose gun control advocacy group has been briefed by administration officials about the timing, the Associated Press reports.

>Tfw becoming more like Europe with each passing year
>>
File: 1450502484528.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450502484528.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>52974610
>Tfw becoming more like Europe with each passing year
That's a good thing though
>>
>>52974610
I don't think executive orders override supreme court decisions. Will be interesting to see how this turns out though.
>>
>>52974693
>That's a good thing though
Cultural and societal destruction and nanny statism is what leads to the death of nations.
>>
>>52974610

The thing is his background checks aren't going to do anything, it's merely political posturing.
>>
>>52974715
no proper gun regulation is what leads to the death of people
>>
>>52974693
Arbitrarily mulating Europe to deal with our own problems is not a good example to set lad. Regardless of your stance on the current issues it's really hard to argue that the US and Europe are similar enough to require the same laws and same planning. Even just on a logistical and population distribution level everything else aside, completely different situation.
>>
>>52974697
executive orders get ignored all the time. there was an order to close guantanimo and nothing came of it.

near as i can tell they re now just a pr tool. the president has a little signing ceremony, the pen he used gets given to some important lefty, the media covers it, and then nothing actually happens
>>
>>52974759
guns are alreasdy regulated such that cars kill more people

what more do you want? Its not like criminals care about laws so all regulation does is cut down on accidental shootings and random crimes of passion.
>>
>>52974931
>cars kill more people
When will this retarded /k/ tier logic die?
>>
File: 1446762644259.jpg (103 KB, 400x417) Image search: [Google]
1446762644259.jpg
103 KB, 400x417
>>52974715
>STOP HOLDING MY HAND AND TELLING ME WHAT TO DO, GOVERNMENT
>START HAVING MY IDEAL FAMILY AND PRACTICING MY TRADITIONS
do you even know what you want?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.