[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are a man and go swimming in something other than like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 8125193-35474-1A-zoomin.jpg (206 KB, 1044x1176) Image search: [Google]
8125193-35474-1A-zoomin.jpg
206 KB, 1044x1176
If you are a man and go swimming in something other than like pic related, you are a faggot.

This is an absolute fact.
>>
If you go swimming in something else than speedo, you're an insecure faggot

Au natural is acceptable too
>>
File: tumblr_nubxf7gak21r1rwbmo2_1280.jpg (187 KB, 705x865) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nubxf7gak21r1rwbmo2_1280.jpg
187 KB, 705x865
>>
>insecure about your body
>not a girl inside
Hehe, got you there, bitchboi
>>
>>52973683

You just like looking at bulges. Dont deny it.
>>
>>52973858
Surely I enjoy looking at a big penis. That doesn't make me a faggot though, it's just admiration
>>
>>52973858
>says the dick obsessed american
>>
I used to go to the beach only with shorts like OPs, but it was because I was a pale skinny beta. Ever since I started working out and getting more sun, I got some confidence with my body and I rather wear speedos, I particularly like when girls glance at my bulge or get distracted by it, boosts my self esteem like nothing else.
>>
>>52973988
>admiration for a big penis
I have news for you
>>
Those swim trunks are too long. They have to be right above the knees or else you look like a 12 year old.
>>
>>52973988
>Finland
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>See thread
>Only ten posts in and already at maximum autism
>>
>>52973641
>>52973683
I have a 23 cm dick. It was normal when I was a child but it began growing fast when I was 11 and when when I was 12 it already had 17 cm. I've got so insecure from having a massive bulge that I began using shorts to swim and refused using speedos alone, to this day I still use shorts because if I use speedos everyone at the beach stare at my dick all the time.
>>
File: 1051-9yjwdex.png (12 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1051-9yjwdex.png
12 KB, 800x600
>>52973988
>>
>>52974437
post your dick
I wish to admire it
>>
>if you do X youre a fag
>if you wear X youre a fag
>if you drive X youre a fag
>if you listen to X youre a fag
etc etc

This literally only happens in North American towns (yes, Canada too). When I was in Europe if you dressed like an autist no one cared, and if you dressed nicely no one cared. idk why americans are so insecure about sexuality. I garentee there is so much insecurity because of all the closet rednecks but either way it's hilarious.

Dont get me wrong, small towns are great and Im happy to live in one but people for some reason dont get the simple fact, liking dick=youre gay, that's all
>>
File: how to trigger amerifats.jpg (29 KB, 870x1113) Image search: [Google]
how to trigger amerifats.jpg
29 KB, 870x1113
>>52973641
If you are a man and go swimming in something other than like pic related, you are a fatty.

This is an absolute fact.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.