[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
International Story Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1449366934688.jpg (96 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1449366934688.jpg
96 KB, 453x604
How was your childhood anons? Share some stories from those days.

Here is mine, I still feel bad for doing it;

>10th grade
>there is a cute, pretty girl who had lost her legs in an accident and uses a wheelchair
>has very few friends due to her condition
>she's a fantastic artist
>my friends and I decided to prank her for shits and giggles.
>I pretend I want to be her friend and she warms up to me immediately.
>we start to hang out outside of school.
>she takes me to her home one day to watch a movie.
>I ask her if she can show me her portfolio (she was in the advanced art program in our school and needed to create fifteen or so amazing art pieces to pass).
>during the movie, I say I need to go to the restroom
>retrieve the big ass scissors from my pocket, go into her room, and cut the bottom half of all of her art pieces off and trash them.
>leave
>the next day, she rolls up to me in the middle of class, on the verge of crying, and asks me what happened to her art.
>I said "I made them look like you."
>all my friends laugh heartily
>she rolls over to her table and just stares at her hands in her lap for the rest of the day

It was less than a month before that art was due, too. There is no way she made it up in time.
>>
>>52967819
>be me
>work on a class project
>have to recreate a scene from Harry Potter
>decide to choose that scene where the cat got crucified
>neighbour's cat walks to my door
>belongs to a eleven years old with handicap
>kill the cat
>crucifie it
>neigbours worried about their cat
>kid get into depression and kill himself
>family move somewhere else

The end
>>
Well...

I was born in 1994 being the first son of a 37 woman. I couldn't play with my neighbors so I grew up watching too much tv, drawing and playing video-games.

History? Nothing special, Just the times when my father beat in my mum and me.
>>
>>52968094
whatever
>>
File: 1308079089001.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1308079089001.png
218 KB, 600x579
My friend lived out on a farm when we were kids. One summer their pool stopped working for some reason and almost all the water was drained except for the deep end. A bunch of toads decided to make it their spawning ground and there were dozens upon dozens of large fat toads which we picked up and threw against the concrete wall as hard as we could. Once we bounce every last toad against the concrete wall, my friend got the bright idea to bring them back to life with his dad's electric cattle prod. We zapped and zapped and watched as the toads sprang back to life. One of them started moving around again so we used a butter knife to cut off his legs which we then cooked with a lighter and fed to his dogs. Unfortunately they would not eat the lifeless toad carcasses because of the poison they excreted while trying to fend us off. This is when I decided it would be a good time to leave because I really didn't want to clean up after myself. My friend was grounded for the rest of that summer when his mom found out what we had done.
>>
>>52967819
I've read this exact greentext ages ago. Fuck you OP you stealing cunt.
>>
I used to like girls

I-I think I still do
>>
>>>/b/
>>
>>52969218
or >>>/r9k/
>>
>>52967819
Came here to post this
>>
>be me
>be 7
>go outside
>see two asians
>later on that day see 2 blacks
thats the only international story i get
>>
>>52969452
lol
>>
File: lewd teacher.png (119 KB, 870x870) Image search: [Google]
lewd teacher.png
119 KB, 870x870
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.