[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens here :
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: bulgarie003.jpg (64 KB, 550x337) Image search: [Google]
bulgarie003.jpg
64 KB, 550x337
Tell me about Bulgaria /int/
>>
>>52957305
Well, it was home to the greatest
>>
they all mad swole
>>
Bulgaria went from an important power to an Ottoman province for 500 years. Then they got their independence in the first Balkan War. They weren't happy with their share of the clay, so they fought against everyone in the second Balkan War, they lost and thus reduced their clay even more, then they sided with the Germans in WW1 and lost EVEN MORE clay.

You honestly can't make that shit up.
>>
TRI MORETA and blind ppl that drink wine from Greek skulls
>>
>>52957305
Peпỳбликa Бългàpия e дъpжaвa в Югoизтoчнa Eвpoпa, в изтoчнaтa чacт нa Бaлкaнcкия пoлyocтpoв и зaeмa 23% oт нeгoвaтa тepитopия. Гpaничи нa ceвep c Pyмъния; нa зaпaд cъc Cъpбия и Peпyбликa Maкeдoния; нa юг c Гъpция и нa югoизтoк c Typция. Ha изтoк, пo пpoтeжeниe нa бpeгoвaтa ивицa, cтpaнaтa ce миe oт вoдитe нa Чepнo мope. Oбщaтa дължинa нa дъpжaвнaтa гpaницa e 2245 км, oт кoитo 1181 km ca cyхoзeмни, 686 km – peчни (глaвнo пo peкa Дyнaв) и 378 km – мopcки. Ocвeн кoнтинeнтaлнaтa чacт, Бългapия cъщo пpитeжaвa 62 ocтpoвa в p. Дyнaв, oт кoитo пo-гoлeмитe ca Бeлeнe, Кoзлoдyй, Bapдим, Бaтин, Гoлямa бъpзинa, Люляк и дp. и 7 мaлки ocтpoвa в Чepнo Mope (Cв. Ивaн, Cв. Киpик, Cв. Aнacтacия и дpyги) c oбщa плoщ нaд 100 кв. км. Cъc cвoитe 111 хил. км2 плoщ и 7,364 милиoнa дyши, Бългapия ce пoдpeждa нa 102-po и 96-тo мяcтo cъoтвeтнo пo плoщ и пo нaceлeниe в cвeтa. Пo плoщ Бългapия e 11-a в EC и 15-a в цялa Eвpoпa.
>>
>>52957305

Shooting bows and arrows from horseback.
>>
They are our vulgar cousins
>>
pretty ok-tier city, slavshits, everything cheap, no taxes, tech startups, properties springing up everywhere, whole country is under construction. in summer parties on the coast.
>>
patriotic gypsies too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti-KJvZIN9w
>>
>>52957469

top kek m8
>>
Once a power, now ruled by clown politicians who are corrupt to their bones. 2nd oldest country in Europe after France. Invented Cyrillic script. Bulgarian Orthodox religion, owned a lot clay but lost most of it, was good at many sports, nowadays just volleyball, sucks at the rest. Supposedly 5-7% of the population are gypsies, another 5-7% are muslims (either Bulgarian ones or ethnical turks). Slowly, very slowly catching up with rest europes wealth. Half of the population is Russia boo's the other half European boo's. Was a military power after liberation from Turks, Bulgaria did the heavy lifting to free unthankful Serbs which denied us Macedonia so we fought all our neighbor countries at once but lost. We dislike Serbia (some love hate mix) and Turks , are nationalistic and racist. We like Germany and Russia. Yeah, that's about it
>>
They held 3 seas once.
Bulgar rhymes with vulgar, there's a meme potential there.
>>
>>52957578
>>52957627
>>52957712
>>52957881
Macedonia is rightful Bulgarian clay.
>>
>>52957881
Don't forget you literally saved Europe from Arabs, which is Bulgaria's greatest achievement.

Not even meme'ing
>>
>>52958040

Might be m8, all we ever wanted is to be let in peace and territories inhabited by Bulgarians.
>>
>>52957305
TRI MORETA
>>
>>52957881
>Half of the population is Russia boo's the other half European boo's.
Ooh, new conflict zone soon fellas

/k/ is gonna watch you die on liveleak and twitter while eating popcorn
>>
>>52957961
Greeks unironically say Vulgari
>>
>>52958554
We tend to resolve our confilcts by drinking not fighting.
>>
>>52957961

I am pretty sure we stood behind the word in the first place m8.

It's a mispronunciation of our ethnnic name that came to be associated with swearing, similar to the one of the vandals with destruction.
>>
>>52957305
They come here and beg outside of our supermarkets
>>
>>52958554

Nah, we don't have an identity conflict. People here die only for Bulgaria (maybe Macedonia as well to some extent), nothing else. As I said, it's a very nationalistic country.
>>
>>52958710

the "they" you are talking about might have bulgarian IDs but they are not bulgarian m8
>>
>>52958710

That will be the gypsies. Though I never heard of Sweden being a popular destination. Anyway, you are rich, you can take care of them, later on youll find the next Ibrahimovic amongst them.
>>
>>52957305
> Serbie
> Croatie
> Hongrie
> Slovaquie

Top fucking keque, French is so retarded. Trust me for I've learned it in school.
>>
>>52958768
If not bulgarian they're 100% Romanian. To be honest you usually see more bulgarians/romanians here than sand niggers
>>
>>52958768
>>52958816
he's triggering you lel
>>
>>52958892

not for long m8
>>
>>52958675
I thought you Russian folks did both
>>
>>52957881
this.
>>
Great country,Great people,Great cuisine.Would totally live some weeks in and learn the language desu.Second 3rd best neighbour after Serbia and Black Sea desu
>>
People in denial of their Macedonian identity
>>
File: Macedonia.png (753 KB, 466x1033) Image search: [Google]
Macedonia.png
753 KB, 466x1033
>>52961791
>Macedonia
>>
>>52957881
>second oldest country in Europe
>>
>>52961958
>spiczerlander thinks he can into insider /balk/ memes
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.