[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We banter irrelevant countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: cuck island.gif (126 KB, 1000x486) Image search: [Google]
cuck island.gif
126 KB, 1000x486
>Seychellois society is essentially matriarchal. Mothers tend to be dominant in the household, controlling most expenditures and looking after the interests of the children. Unwed mothers are the societal norm, and the law requires fathers to support their children. Men are important for their earning ability, but their domestic role is relatively peripheral.
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>52950543
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seychelles
>>
>>52950543
Bully me.
>>
>>52950543
>Men are important for their earning ability, but their domestic role is relatively peripheral.

Is that a copypasta from the Japan article?
>>
File: th.jpg (19 KB, 480x302) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
19 KB, 480x302
>Fat population
>Niggers
>Poor as fuck population
>Half of the country is third world
>Embraces muslim cock
>Interracial
>SJWs everywhere
>Getting a woman or a jew as president in 2016
>Desert
>Hurricanes
>>
>The retarded African child of Romania and Hungary
>>
File: 1451605674270.png (970 KB, 1600x1330) Image search: [Google]
1451605674270.png
970 KB, 1600x1330
>>52951573
>Poor as fuck population
>Half of the country is third world
>Embraces muslim cock
>SJWs everywhere
all bullshit
try harder pablo
you only have so much time to banter before your imam calls you to prayer again
>>
>>52951573
Calm down, Jorge
>>
>His country is LITERALLY sinking into the ocean
>>
>>52952026
spain btfo the muslims so I dunno what you are talking about

>>52951573
the only reason people know about you is because you are where mexicans came from
also that one thing with the bulls

you are the irrelevancy
>>
>>52950543

It's still a great, unique and mathematically appealing flag. There's no confusing it with others, which is possible for certain Euro, African, and America/imitator flags.

The endpoints of the triangles are each 1/3 of the way along the flag's edges. And since the flag is 1:2, you can work out that each sector has equal area: except for the central red sector, which is exactly twice as big as the others.
>>
>>52953847
NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD
>>
>>52952026
>>52953541
rekt
>>
>>52953847
That's really cool. I always liked the Seychelles flag.
You enjoy vexillology?
>>
File: fusion.png (72 KB, 500x2000) Image search: [Google]
fusion.png
72 KB, 500x2000
>>52950543
kek
>>
>>52955421

Yes family. I know all of your province flags as well :3

(Quebec has the best one desu)
>>
>>52951573
say all the shit you want but we're the most relevant country on the planet without a doubt
>>
They are Muslim and feminist
>>
>>52955869
I first pronounced it as szekely :)) nice skills desu
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.