[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /int/, I am working on a project about how USA's culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 500x334
Hi /int/, I am working on a project about how USA's culture has influenced other nations in all parts of the world. Can you help me? Please post images too.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 600x480
Here is some influence
>>
start with a list of all the jews in Hollywood
>>
>>52948690
Never understood why that was controversial. Those are terrorists that helped murder our citizens. I think nowadays a large percentage of Americans would love to see ISIS members treated like that.
>>
>>52948841
It's because civilized man is supposed to hold himself to a higher standard.
>>
>>52948841
How did fucking Iraqi military personel deserved to be treated like terrorists you dumb cunt.
>>
>>52948924
He's an amerifat. All he knows how to do is smell like poop
>>
>>52948841
Man is born with inalienable rights, these rights do not come from a piece of paper, but from God. The U.S. government was founded on the protection of those rights, and by denying them to those prisoners, we undermine the very foundations of this country.
>>
>>52948902
Anyone that breaks the most basic and fundamental law of human society by murdering or aiding in the murder of another does not deserve to be treated like a human. They have forfeited their rights.
>>
>>52949042
That is a fundamentally un-American point of view.
>>
>>52949042
Are you an anarchist? A troll? A 15 yo?
>>
>>52949023
You do know that we revoke those "inalienable rights" like liberty and the pursuit of happiness when we send someone to prison right? And that's of our own citizens. We declared those things to Britain because America was under the British government, and when their own citizens weren't treated properly they were justified in breaking away. It has nothing to do with foreigners or their rights.
>>
>>52946605
Well, the US created the internet, phone, and pretty much all forms of mass communication. We generated a fuck ton of technology, and then got shit on in return for giving it out.

White mans burden.

its bait, we both know this is bait, but I know there will be bites, perhaps this transcends bait into Chumming the water. chum eater. chum sluts.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.