[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
שלום חברים יהודים יש לי שאלה
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
שלום החברים היהודים שלי. אני קוריאני שאוהב את ישראל ויהודית. קודם כל מצטער על עברית שלי, אני משמש תרגום אבל אני לומד עברית.ויש לי שאלה שאיך אתם חושבים על אסיה הקוריאנית במיוחד. תודה רבה. אלוהים יברך את ישראל ויהודית
>>
I respect your opinion but I do not agree with it
>>
>>52934538

כפרה עליך מברוק ישתבח שמך יופי טופי
>>
>>52934538
Eh... Israelis don't think much about it afaik. It's more of a "ooh, that technological place far away" and "those asians near the crazy dictatorship".
Often also blamed for not being in favor of Israel.
>>
>>52937707
Is it ok If I go to Israel travel? I really hope to go there one day. You guys don't mind if asian goy like Israelis?
>>
>what do people here think of SK
'that place near the North Koreans'
>>
>>52938954
Sure. Just be receptive. You'll have a great time.
>>
>>52939045
That's all? MM What about other asians?
>>
>>52939464
Chinese, Japanese and Koreans the average joe wouldn't know so much about
but there's alot of israelis in Thailand
>>
>>52939443
Oh really? I thought that you guys hate goys especially about asians. and I really love Israel, and jewish history so I am learing hebrew. and I really worried about it.
>>
>>52934538
I just want to say i hope you are all killed by some wild sandnigger. :) Let's start the 2016 with the right foot.
>>
>>52939550
Naw we don't hate anyone but dirty hateful sand niggers who can't live in peace or let others live in peace like this >>52941247 piece of shit Palestinian who lives in chile but still obsesses over kiong Jews but is too pussy to stay in west stank. We like Asians.
>>
>>52934538
ル乃 ロヱコフ 乃ウカ?
>>
>>52941648
君、何と言ってる
>>
>>52941247
I just want to say i hope you are all killed by some wild settlers. :) Let's start the 2016 with the right foot.
>>
>>52934538
omg south korea top country man,underated for travelers here,most perfer to go to japan.
i always wanted to visit south korea its soo cool.
also dont mind this goy shit stuff,people just dont like arabs and muslims cause of the terror attacks if your anything besides that,then no problame at all really.also cheak out the situation here before you go,as some times it isnt that safe here.
right now its not safe but plan head.
i assume that in a few months its gona be okey again as in you walk safetly in jeruslam and tel aviv.
>>
>>52939550
They won't hate you, but they will call you (and you >>52941648) Chinese.
>>
>>52942842
ויי וויי הסינים באים :DD
>>
>>52943352
>ויי וויי
I keep seeing you (yes I know it's always you) posting thing. Do you think it means "oy vey"? Because it doesn't.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.