[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Africa is a dying shithole, most people are starving and killing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Map_of_Africa_in_1939.png (11 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_Africa_in_1939.png
11 KB, 360x360
Africa is a dying shithole, most people are starving and killing off each other. I think us civilized folk should retake Africa and unfuck it.
>>
And before people make fun of me for being an American pleb, we had a colony too: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia#Colonization
>>
File: 1444091853012.jpg (102 KB, 1280x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444091853012.jpg
102 KB, 1280x1000
>>52929772
>Europoors fuck over Africa and create shit borders
>get surprised when Africa fucks itself over
Kek.
>>
You're saying that as if it hasn't made dramatic leaps forward in the past few years. It needs time, most of those countries haven't even been independent for a hundred years.
>>
>dying
they are breeding out of control, what the fuck are you on?
>>
>>52929772
>Dying
It's doing better than ever. Most of those countries are just starting to get developed. Many of them are such shitholes because of colonization too, but most were just always like that and haven't developed yet.

Also China is beating us badly there anyways.
>>
Indians stave at a higher rate than Africans
>>
File: 1448146055.jpg (55 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1448146055.jpg
55 KB, 500x333
i am starving.
should i order pizza or just gp make bacon and eggs?
>>
File: pop.nigeria.gif (1015 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pop.nigeria.gif
1015 KB, 600x600
>Africa
>dying
>>
>>52929813

> Lt. Robert Stockton, Ashmun's predecessor, had pointed a pistol to the head of King Peter, which allowed Stockton to persuade King Peter to sell Cape Montserrado (or Mesurado) and to establish Monrovia.[24] Stockton's actions inspired Ashmun to use aggressive tactics in his negotiations with King Peter and in May 1825, King Peter and other native kings agreed to a treaty with Ashmun. The treaty negotiated land to Ashmun and in return, the natives received three barrels of rum, five casks of powder, five umbrellas, ten pairs of shoes, ten iron posts, and 500 bars of tobacco, as well as other items.
>>
>>52930313
>three barrels of rum, five casks of powder, five umbrellas, ten pairs of shoes, ten iron posts, and 500 bars of tobacco, as well as other items.

better than shitty trade beads.
>>
>>52929772
>An american being stupid
>in 2016

So what's new guys?
>>
>>52929772
Why are the Beleares, Cyprus, and Malta being counted as African?

Also you Euros miss a spot on the West
>>
>>52929980
t. Shaniqua Barbosa
>>
>>52930286
JUST COLLAPSE MY COUNTRY UP PHAM
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.