[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Country: Does your country has WE WUZ? Mexico WE WUZ AZTECS,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11
File: 6437.jpg (79 KB, 600x417) Image search: [Google]
6437.jpg
79 KB, 600x417
Does your country has WE WUZ?

Mexico
WE WUZ AZTECS, PYRAMIDS AND SHEEEIT
>>
>>52922791
The Aztecs were pretty fascinating though. And no Canada has nothing.
>>
>>52922791

Jews: We wuz ashes and sheeeit.
>>
WE WUZ CANNIBALS AN SHT
>>
We glorify our Golden Age and the entrepreneur spirit of that time. The age of trade, ships and slavery.
>>
>>52922847
>Implying
WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHEIT
>>
WE WUZ YUROPEANZ N SHEEEEEIT
>>
>>52922904
Even today in Amsterdam during new years eve, during the fireworks they projected the images of navy admirals on buildings.
>>
>>52922849
>WE WUZ ANGLES 'N SHEEIT
>WE WUZ SAXONS 'N SHEEIT
>WE WUZ ROMANS 'N SHEEIT
>WE WUZ CELTS 'N SHEEIT
>WE WUZ THE THIRTEENTH LOST TRIBE OF ISRAEL 'N SHEEIT
>>
>>52922791
The thing is, the Aztec civilization was real. The black's claim over all kind of shit is not.
>>
>>52922919
Canada had nothing to do with Vikings? Our history is so fucking boring I remember literally nothing from school. Maybe some shit about floating down the St Lawrence.
>>
>>52923007
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leif_Erikson

>According to the Sagas of Icelanders, he established a Norse settlement at Vinland, tentatively identified with the Norse L'Anse aux Meadows on the northern tip of Newfoundland in modern-day Canada.
>>
>>52922968
Stay mad, Jew.
>>
File: wwfx5dxad90v_wd1280.jpg (155 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wwfx5dxad90v_wd1280.jpg
155 KB, 1280x720
>>52922950
>>
WE WUZ EMPERORS AND SHEEEEIT
>>
HOL UP
WE WUZ OTTOOOMANS AND SHEET
>>
WE WUZ WHITE AND SHEIT
>>
File: hmmmmm.png (2 MB, 2019x2016) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.png
2 MB, 2019x2016
WE WUZ VANDALS N SHIET

Vandals were Wends/Proto-Poles
>a Germanic tribe
Lmao.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandals
"Some medieval authors applied the ethnonym "Vandals" to Slavs: Veneti, Wends, Lusatians or Poles. It was once thought that the Slovenes were the descendants of the Vandals, but this is not the view of modern scholars."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wends
"Wends (Polish: Wendowie) is a historical name for Slavs living near Germanic settlement areas. It does not refer to a homogeneous people, but to various peoples, tribes or groups depending on where and when it is used.
In the Middle Ages the term "Wends" often referred to Western Slavs living within the Holy Roman Empire, though not always. Mieszko I, the first historical ruler of Poland, also appeared as "Dagome, King of the Wends" (Old Norse: Vindakonungr)."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vistula_Veneti#Relation_between_Veneti.2C_Balts_and_Slavs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Wanda
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krakus
Vistula- Wisła was called Vandala.
>>
File: Pip_Boy_OMG.jpg (22 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
Pip_Boy_OMG.jpg
22 KB, 150x150
>>52923407
holy shit
>>
>>52922999
blacks claim to be the olmecs as well the first mesoamerican civ topkek
>>
>>52923460
yep, fucking germans stealing history again n shiet

THEY DIDN'T EVEN SACK DA ROME N SHIT
>>
WE WUZ MUH HERITAGE AN SHIT
>>
>>52923088
Only ones who should be mad are Brits for allowing disgusting pakis like you in
>>
>>52922791

But we DID built our own pyramids.
Aztecs and Mayans were advanced compared to the other mesoamerican cultures
>>
>>52923746
still didn't have the bloody wheel
>>
>>52922791
WE WUZ IRISH AND SHEEEIT

t. 80%+ Irish
>>
WE WUZ FRONTIERSMEN AN SHEIT
>>
WE WUZ FARMERS AND SHIT
WE KILL DEM BRITS WITH PITCHFORKS
>>
>>52922847
WE WUZ
ENGLISH
IRISH
AMERICANS
PAKIS
KINGZ
>>
>>52923780
M8 Mayans went into space they don't need no wheels
>>
>>52923780
yes they did but only used it for toys 2bh
>>
>>52923780

We had it.
We considered it so mundane that we only used it for toys.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (44 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
44 KB, 720x405
>>52924126
i know, that's why i am so baffled
>>
File: mexica-tenochtitlan.jpg (132 KB, 629x360) Image search: [Google]
mexica-tenochtitlan.jpg
132 KB, 629x360
>>52924176
I don't like to hop on the WE WUZ AZTECS bandwagon, but wheels weren't useful in pic related.

Especially since we didn't have horses or anything like that.
>>
>>52924255
pretty much living on obsidian and blood
>>
>>52924440
Actually, instead of the, "aztecs didn't invent the wheel" a much valid claim would be, "they weren't even in the Bronze Era".
>>
>>52924535
...yeah that too, at laest they had the coolest "stone age" buildings ever.
>>
>>52923697
I'm not a Paki tho.

You can't deny it's true however, isn't the supposed "fact" that Jews used to be ash and soap a central part of your state's begging for handouts?
>>
>>52922847
We got the Natives and Vikings buddy.
>>
>>52922791
>WE WUZ
what this is meme?
>>
>>52924707
Anon, is when black believe that they were egyptians and they created the pyramids

Gosh anon get with the times, all the cool hip kids do it
>>
>>52924535
>>52924607
I think it makes sense to think of the Aztecs like we do of the Sumerians or something. I mean these people more or less started from scratch(not the Aztecs but the people who the Aztecs eventually came to have empire over). It's not really comparable to stuff like Europe or even Rome because they were building on the civilizations of the past.
>>
>>52924535
>they weren't even in the Bronze Era
It's rather weird and it actually exemplifies how stupid it is to classify civilizations based on tech level, because even other, arguably less advanced amerindian civs did have an understanding of metallurgy, and while the "aztecs" (mexicas is the actual name) didn't have metallurgy they did developed on other thins, most importantly of which were hydraulics. The mere logistics to manage to build one of the largest cities of the world on top of a lake while avoiding inundations and mantaining a constant production of corps is mind numbing, especially conmsidering they didn't have metal tools nor work capable animals
>>
File: animal names.jpg (51 KB, 780x390) Image search: [Google]
animal names.jpg
51 KB, 780x390
WE WUZ BIGEST EMPYRE IN ASEAN
WE WUZ TRADERS AND INVADERS AND SHITE

literally broke down after some elephant head commander is exiled by the cock king
>>
>>52924844
I know, I was just saying that a claim like that would have more validation than the wheel thing.
>>
WE WUZ EMPERRORS N SHIET
WE WUZ GERMANS N SHIET
>>
>>52925165
>Emperors
Que?
>>
WE WUZ DEMOCRACY N GOD N SHIET
>>
WE WUZ MESOPOTAMIANS, EGYPTIANS, INDIANS AND CHINESE N' SHIT
>>
WE WUZ CONVICTS N SHIT
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 768x1024
WE WUZ ANCIENT SLOVAK KINGS AND SHIIIET

GREAT MORAVIA RULED TEH SLAVS
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 600x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 600x427
>>52926240
Fuck, I hate that drunk peasant nationalist scum so goddamn much

They distort, exaggerate, and misrepresent our history to further their own disgusting political aims
>>
WE WUZ EVIL N SHIET
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.