[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>went to the club last night for new years >didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1414717400531.jpg (56 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1414717400531.jpg
56 KB, 601x601
>went to the club last night for new years
>didn't get laid

You lied to me, /int/
>>
>>52920521
Don't blame us if you can't just be yourself.
>>
>>52922358
>>52920521

DUUDE
Just grab life by the horns :^)
>>
>>52920521
dechinkify
>>
all the girls are fucking mainlanders right now
>>
>>52920521
It's your own fault for being an autistic beta who waited for girls to come to you rather than raping drunk girls left and right all night.
>>
>go to night club
>stand in a corner with a drink staring at people
>"Why can't I get laid?"
>>
>>52923123

I tried to pull a drunk chink girl that was obviously into me but her friend was protecting her

also missed some other opportunities
>>
don't be sour anon, when life gives you lemons make a lemonade ^^
>>
>going to clubs
fucking normie
>>
sounds like you need to give it another whirl. Now next time you go you will have had some experience to do better.
>>
File: 1447036122442.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1447036122442.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>>52920521
try again next year, just be yourself

if you don't get a gf it's their loss am i right

there's plenty of fish in the sea
>>
>>52923227
Insists on a threesome. If her friend refuses, threatens to kill yourself while crying and pissing yourself in the same time.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.