[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/conf/ -- CONFEDERATE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 27
File: rnw csa.png (15 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
rnw csa.png
15 KB, 1000x600
YANKEES NEED NOT APPLY.

Allowed to post:

-Confederate states
-Pro-Confederate countries
-Basically anyone else

NOT ALLOWED TO POST:

-YANKEES
-Mexicunts
>>
>Novorussiya with stars
>>
File: 410b5a2480american-viking.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
410b5a2480american-viking.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
> JESUS CHRIST IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR ! I'M A TRUE REBEL !! GOOD OL' REBEL ! ADVANCE THE FLAG OF DIXIE !! KILL NIGGERS KILL THEM ALL ! THE RAPTURE IS COMING !! OH SUSANNA !! I CRY WATCHING SHITTY STEREOTYPICAL MOVIES ABOUT FREEDOM, PATRIA AND GOD !! SWEET HOME ALABAMA ! FREE BIRD YEAAAAAAAAH !!!
>>
>failed 150 year old rebellion general
>>
File: 1413090052327.jpg (42 KB, 330x318) Image search: [Google]
1413090052327.jpg
42 KB, 330x318
>>52906334
>implying mexican respect borders
40 million and counting lad
>>
>>52906467
>PATRIA
Nowhere near nordic.
>>
File: 1451300846009.jpg (226 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1451300846009.jpg
226 KB, 1080x720
I'll just post here completely unrestricted regardless of your gay rules

pic related, it's me ;)
>>
File: remove sweet tea.jpg (36 KB, 343x459) Image search: [Google]
remove sweet tea.jpg
36 KB, 343x459
>>
File: 1412378239625.png (98 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1412378239625.png
98 KB, 625x626
>>52906449

Confederates came first, and that territory has always belonged to Russia until Khruschev decided the borders of the SSR's needed to change.

>>52906467

nice

>>52906481

>yankee detected

>>52906489

Are you a Mexibro or Mexicunt?

>>52906554

pic related
>>
File: homecoming.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2271) Image search: [Google]
homecoming.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2271
>>52906334
why does this thread exist South-bro?
>>
>>52906554
OMG HE HAVE A DICK WATCH OUT !!!!
>>
/diabetes general/
>>
>>52906629

Because I wanted to collect southern flags for my map.

Also because us southerner's have a common culture and unity that those damn Yankees will never understand.

Never been happier than when I was chilling in the south with my friends and family, but whenever I have to go to Shitsburgh or Puke York Shitty I always find some of the worst conditions anyone could possibly have in this country.

>silently hoping the South will rise again
>>
>>52906642

^
>>
>>52906734
>>silently hoping the South will rise again

Oh so you shits wanna kill more of your neighbors?
>South rises
>Immediately nuked into oblivion
>>
>>52906811

>nuking your own land and people

See, intellectually, and rationally, you've just made a huge fucking mistake.

If we are under the guise that the North and South are the same thing, are neighbors and cousins, and that we are not different in any way, why would you nuke your own people and land?

Also,

>using nukes as anything but a deterrent ever

The first few nukes that were dropped were the last nukes to be dropped, because the power they hold is too much to deal with. The rape and pillage of the South was a horrible series of war crimes in the first war, nuking it would be that times a hundred.

Plus, we, as the South, disagree with you, as the North, so much that wouldn't it be better to just let us go? Wouldn't both of us prosper more if we could fracture away and go our own paths?

Or is it that you need us for our economic capabilities, physical strength, and purity?

Fucking admit it. You need us, and us leaving you frightens you to no end, because deep down, you know we'd be better off without you.
>>
File: remove rosbeef.jpg (96 KB, 800x476) Image search: [Google]
remove rosbeef.jpg
96 KB, 800x476
>>52906734
oh brother...why the lost cause? it was a mismanaged tragedy that resulted in so much needless loss of life. The South has a much longer history and many more things to be proud of.
>>
>>52906811
no he's right, Southern culture is largely superior to Northern culture....
>>
File: sure_man.jpg (17 KB, 312x398) Image search: [Google]
sure_man.jpg
17 KB, 312x398
>tfw you want to have a nice day at the beach but some uppity rebs left the entire state of georgia in your way

wat do?
>>
>>52907027

I'd rather we could split without bloodshed because every dead Yankee is one less person for the North to have help them be great, and every dead Dixon is one less person to help the South be great.

I'd prefer a Czechoslovakian break-up type deal, where we both acknowledge the lack of efficiency and resentment of our Union and peacefully split, becoming neighbors and cooperators, instead of being forced to work together.

The South and North would do better on their own, respectively.

>>52907106

:^)
>>
>>52907106
The south is full of niggers, but i have a question:

white people and black people lives in separated zones no ? even without segregation ?
>>
rule 34 on general longstreet
>>
>>52907209

Just like any other nationality, most races prefer to live with their own.

Every city has a district of mostly black occupants because they'd rather move in next to other blacks.

Replace blacks with whites, east Asians, Mexicans, etc. etc. and it's the same thing over and over again.

Exceptions are cities like Los Angeles and New York, but that's because they're so big and housing is so coveted that anyone will live near anyone without care or prejudice.

In the South, however, there's plenty of space, and people prefer to preserve their culture. So if a Catholic church goes up, then most likely a Hispanic/Latin community will spring up around it.

Similar stories with Baptist churches and whites, and Methodist churches and blacks.
>>
>>52907169
With the utmost respect seh, I disagree. It would have been best for the South to have stayed in the Union and worked for a program of eventual emancipation via compensation, like the British Empire did....then we would have gotten some of our profits back from those money grubbing New York speculators.

It would have brought capital down South while preserving our middle-class which was largely sacrificed during the war between the states.
>>
>>52906978
I'm West, not North, tyvm

>Nuking your own people and land
>They just rebelled and have nuclear weapons, and are hostile towards you
Oh gee I wonder what would prompt that.

Also what on Earth makes you think that two Americas would make things better. It's obvious that the Nation's strength comes from every state, losing one isn't good for anyone else.
If you separate yourself from all the other states you will not fair well, it didn't the last time you tried.

>>52907209
We tend to live where we grew up. Economic troubles also are at fault, since most poor people can't move without needing the bank's assistance.
>>
>>52907209
South has a strong black middle class too....those folks certainly aren't niggers.
>>
>>52907457

I think the North and South being in one country has always been bad.

Look at our political, ethnic, religious, and moral beliefs. They are very different from one another.

From the second the United States was founded, there was tension. Even today, there is tension. And don't tell me you don't absolutely hate having to be told what to do by a Washington D.C. full of people you never elected.

>>52907505

Read post above.

>>52907544
>>52907209

This too, there is certainly a difference between black folk and niggers.
>>
>>52907505
why would a Westerner have an opinion on Civil War 2? we should just wait it out, sell both sides oil, and buy cheap property afterwards.
>>
File: 1443658688177.png (53 KB, 346x364) Image search: [Google]
1443658688177.png
53 KB, 346x364
>>52907617

Not read post above, read what I said above! My mistake.
>>
File: flagofNorthCarolinaflag.jpg (64 KB, 758x500) Image search: [Google]
flagofNorthCarolinaflag.jpg
64 KB, 758x500
NC reporting in.
>>
I secretly hate Yanks
>>
How does it feel being the least developed part of America Dixiefags?
>>
>>52908319
to be honest for me you are all yankis, i can't find the difference between southern and nortern americans
>>
File: 1443120596966.jpg (134 KB, 795x785) Image search: [Google]
1443120596966.jpg
134 KB, 795x785
>>52908364
The Southerners want you out.

The Northerners want you in
>>
I would buy your cotton if you went for round two.
>>
>>52908281

What's up, North Carolinabro?

Sorry to hear that you and your twin South Carolina got fucked hardcore in the war.

>>52908364

You can tell if you're well traveled enough. To an outsider, however, it's probably horrible.

>>52908352

Your state is actually one of the fucking worst in the whole country. The people are fucking rude and the whole place is horrible.

>>52908416

aw thanks luv

>>52908410

Yeah, they want them in because they don't have to fucking deal with them. At least most blacks are bro-tier and niggers are generally confined to themselves, but fucking beaners man, at least 4/5 suck ass and are fucking horrendous.
>>
>>52908410
>The Southerners want you out.
they want drugs from here
>>52908464
i've traveled to texas and california
>>
FOUR YEARS
O
U
R

Y
E
A
R
S
>>
>>52907775
Because just like in the original Civil War, both sides will use the West as a giant flank to try to hammer in on forces further East.
Think March to the Sea.

>>52907617
What tension?
D.C. doesn't tell people what to do?
Evidence?!?!
>>
File: TBU0xpu.jpg (30 KB, 480x432) Image search: [Google]
TBU0xpu.jpg
30 KB, 480x432
>>52908528

California is a strange place and very American, while still being very un-American.

Travel from Miami to New York along the Eastern Seaboard and you'll figure out the difference between a Dixon and a Yankee pretty quick.

>>52908592

There's plenty of tension, even with the whole Confederate flag removal business.

And yes, D.C., full of people the sou didn't elect, telling the South what to do is fucking abhorrent.

What next, do we need to add Yanks along with the Serbs and Russkies with e "PROOFS?!" meme?
>>
>>52908699
Honestly if the Confederate flag business is that controversial then you should take a step back and decide if you're overreacting.
The South has much more than the Confederacy to be proud of.

If you don't like the Federal government dictating that you have to obey the Federal government, you can work to change that. rather than deciding to just break off from the Union, why not petition to limit the power of things like the Elastic Clause? If the South hiveminds and actually steps up and tries it can get a lot more of what it wants.
Mind you, threatening to dissolve the Union over things as trivial as a flag does not improve the rest of the nation's view of you.

If asking for evidence to the validity of your claims is a joke to you, so be it.
>>
>>52906334
God bless Dixie, the south will rise again!
>>
>>52910005
I hope she sends some bombs to your country, just like her husband did it hehe
>>
File: sun never sets in espana.jpg (129 KB, 800x592) Image search: [Google]
sun never sets in espana.jpg
129 KB, 800x592
>>52910067
I will send some Spaniards to rape and murder you just like their ancestors did, wetback
>>
File: 342353.jpg (111 KB, 990x593) Image search: [Google]
342353.jpg
111 KB, 990x593
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DJR6yUulro
>>
>>52910005
>defending dinu-Americans
I dont wanna hear shit bout niggers or obesity or stupidity or shootings or dinosaur jesus, none of that shit.
Those are YOUR homies.
>>
posting in a stupid dixie thread

god bless general sherman

reconstruction was a mistake, and we should have put more liberals in political office
>>
>>52911072

modern liberals*, not your stupid classical southern liberals
>>
anyone else ever notice how people from Arkansas all look similar?
>>
File: Atlanta.jpg (605 KB, 2197x1684) Image search: [Google]
Atlanta.jpg
605 KB, 2197x1684
>>52906334
Just a reminder when someone needs to make a demonstration of how unintelligent and apelike someone or something is, they put on a southern accent and act like they're from Georgia.
>>
>>52911072
>>52911196
>>52911316
>>52910387

Yankees are illiterate
>>
File: size0.jpg (60 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
size0.jpg
60 KB, 640x425
>>52911418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5ra9cXx1-o
>>
New Orleans reporting in. We are a yank sanctuary in the heart of the deep south 2bh
>>
>>52911757

I'm so sorry.
>>
Quebec will rise again brothers
>>
File: 1438007557429.jpg (20 KB, 350x335) Image search: [Google]
1438007557429.jpg
20 KB, 350x335
>>52911757
>sanctuary
That's an odd way to spell "beachhead". It's prepping for invasion, you southern barbarian.
>>
>>52911757
I thought new orleans was like 90% black?
>>
File: average southerner.jpg (29 KB, 296x283) Image search: [Google]
average southerner.jpg
29 KB, 296x283
*clears throat*
>>
>>52912543
60% black yes but most peoples definitions of New Orleans do not fit with mine as a native new orleanian. Both the white flight suburbs of Metarie and Kenner as well as the west bank and the overwhelmingly black and vietnamese new Orleans east and Gentilly are, for the most part included in the Greater New Orleans area. To me, However, New Orleans is everything north of the Mississippi river and south of Claiborne avenue.
>>
Do you know what it feels like to live in the most geographically Southern yet culturally Northern state in the country?

It fucking sucks ass
>>
File: 1425436432811.gif (3 MB, 368x349) Image search: [Google]
1425436432811.gif
3 MB, 368x349
>>52912065
>>
>>52912997
I wouldn't say Hawaii is culturally Northern
>>
File: sherman hates everything.jpg (59 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
sherman hates everything.jpg
59 KB, 250x300
>>52906602
>>52907144
>>52911316

Immediately after the war, Dodge proposed enslaving the Plains Indians and forcing them “to do the grading” on the railroad beds, “with the Army furnishing a guard to make the Indians work, and keep them from running away”. Union army veterans were to be the “overseers” of this new class of slaves. Dodge’s proposal was rejected; the U.S. government decided instead to try to kill as many Indians as possible.

In his memoirs, Sherman has high praise for Thomas Clark Durant, the vice president of the Union Pacific Railroad, as “a person of ardent nature, of great ability and energy, enthusiastic in his undertaking”. Durant was also the chief instigator of the infamous Credit Mobilier scandal, one of the most shocking examples of political corruption in U.S. history. Sherman himself had invested in railroads before the war, and he was a consummate political insider, along with Durant, Dodge, and his brother, Senator John Sherman.

President Grant made his old friend Sherman the army’s commanding general, and another Civil War luminary, General Phillip Sheridan, assumed command on the ground in the West. “Thus the great triumvirate of the Union Civil War effort,” writes Sherman biographer Michael Fellman, “formulated and enacted military Indian policy until reaching, by the 1880s, what Sherman sometimes referred to as ‘the final solution of the Indian problem’”.

What Sherman called the “final solution of the Indian problem” involved “killing hostile Indians and segregating their pauperized survivors in remote places.” “These men,” writes Fellman, “applied their shared ruthlessness, born of their Civil War experiences, against a people all three [men] despised. . . . Sherman’s overall policy was never accommodation and compromise, but vigorous war against the Indians,” whom he regarded as “a less-than-human and savage race”

What a hero

>B-but they was oppressing the blacks
>>
the north-south dichotomy is obsolete. Now it's urban-rural. Holds true in almost everywhere except new england
>>
>>52913489
My bad, didn't know Hawaii was that deep in the south.

Florida is still pretty northern though.
>>
>>52913591
The Sand Creek Massacre resulted in a heavy loss of life, mostly among Cheyenne and Arapaho women and children. Hardest hit by the massacre were the Wutapai, Black Kettle's band. Perhaps half of the Hevhaitaniu were lost, including the chiefs Yellow Wolf and Big Man. The Oivimana, led by War Bonnet, lost about half their number. There were heavy losses to the Hisiometanio (Ridge Men) under White Antelope. Chief One Eye was also killed, along with many of his band. The Suhtai clan and the Heviqxnipahis clan under chief Sand Hill experienced relatively few losses. The Dog Soldiers and the Masikota, who by that time had allied, were not present at Sand Creek. Of about ten lodges of Arapaho under Chief Left Hand, representing about fifty or sixty people, only a handful escaped with their lives.

The massacre disrupted the traditional Cheyenne power structure, because of the deaths of eight members of the Council of Forty-Four. White Antelope, One Eye, Yellow Wolf, Big Man, Bear Man, War Bonnet, Spotted Crow, and Bear Robe were all killed, as were the headmen of some of the Cheyenne military societies. Among the chiefs killed were most of those who had advocated peace with white settlers and the U.S. government. The net effect of the murders and ensuing weakening of the peace faction exacerbated the social and political rift developing. The traditional council chiefs, mature men who sought consensus and looked to the future of their people, and their followers on the one hand, were opposed by the younger and more militaristic Dog Soldiers on the other.

>not only are we going to refuse to seek peace but we're going to kill the Indians who prefer peace too and strengthen the resolve the militant faction!
>>
>>52913852
Bear Creek massacre

As the Shoshone used tomahawks and bows and arrows for defense, the soldiers appeared to lose control. After killing most of the men and many of the children, they raped and assaulted the women. In some cases, soldiers held the feet of infants by the heel and "beat their brains out on any hard substance they could find." Women who resisted the soldiers were shot and killed. One local resident, Alexander Stalker, noted that many soldiers pulled out their pistols and shot several Shoshone at point blank range. The soldiers burned the Shoshone dwellings and supplies; they killed anyone they found in the shelters.

And people wonder why the Native Americans fought for the Confederacy
>>
>>52913927
>source: your ass
>>
>>52911316
that's because they're all
C
O
U
S
I
N
S
>>
>>52911316
this
>>
>>52914686
http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2014/01/29/native-history-bear-river-massacre-devastates-northwestern-shoshone-153317

http://schools-wikipedia.org/wp/w/William_Tecumseh_Sherman.htm
http://www.houseofpaine.org/sherman.html

General Sherman wrote in his memoirs (p. 775) that as soon as the war ended, "My thoughts and feelings at once reverted to the construction of the great Pacific Railway . . . . I put myself in communication with the parties engaged in the work, visiting them in person, and I assured them that I would afford them all possible assistance and encouragement." "We are not going to let a few thieving, ragged Indians check and stop the progress [of the railroads]," Sherman wrote to Ulysses S. Grant in 1867 (See Michael Fellman, Citizen Sherman, p. 264).
http://www.sonofthesouth.net/union-generals/sherman/memoirs/general-sherman-memoirs.htm

http://www.nps.gov/sand/index.htm

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/horrific-sand-creek-massacre-will-be-forgotten-no-more-180953403/?no-ist

eagerly awaiting your rebuttal
>>
It should be noted that the only thing Southerners can do to show off is point to things from the distant past. There's nothing redeemable about the South anymore, besides fattening food.
>>
>pro-confederate countries

No such thing 2bh
>>
File: McClellan.jpg (42 KB, 605x412) Image search: [Google]
McClellan.jpg
42 KB, 605x412
>>52906334
>mfw /conf/
>>
File: what.jpg (33 KB, 461x496) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
33 KB, 461x496
>Lead confederacy
>Be the confederacy powerhouse
>Be the premier state of the south
>Be decent state
>But now...
>"VIRGINIA AIN'T SOUTH THEY AIN'T EVEN SAY AIN'T THEY SAIN'T EVEN SAY YA'LL VIRGINIA FAKE FAKE NOT SOUTH TOO DECENT OF A STATE TO BE SOUTHERN T-THEY'VE BEEN TAINTED BY THE NORTH"

Virginia never said y'all , Virginia never said ain't, we've always been a decent state, and Southerners can't accept the fact that there's a state counted among them that's decent and not full of fat retards
>>
>liberals go apeshit because TV show has muslim character that is a terrorist
>nobody ever gives a shit when southern character is depicted as racist inbred redneck
Feel kind of sorry for Southerners, hated by their fellow countrymen
>>
File: davisindrag.jpg (53 KB, 639x500) Image search: [Google]
davisindrag.jpg
53 KB, 639x500
daily reminder that the president of the confederacy was captured by union forces trying to flee in drag
>>
File: image.png (56 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56 KB, 853x543
>>52922842
In the end he was the only reasonable confederate politician Tbqh.
>>
reporting in
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.