[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Muslims become the majority in Germany, Sweden and the UK,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: 483482748232.png (72 KB, 265x253) Image search: [Google]
483482748232.png
72 KB, 265x253
When Muslims become the majority in Germany, Sweden and the UK, will shariah law be enacted since they're democracy and will have to bow down to whatever they want?

I really don't see any way of them avoiding this.
>>
>>52886049
They aren't citizens and cannot vote.
At least I'm assuming you're talking about the refugees.
>>
>>52886049
Actchually
There are certain parts of the German constitution that can not be changed through parlamentary vote
There is no democratic and legal way to enforce the sharia here
>>
Almost no Muslim countries have Sharia to begin with.
>>
>>52886180
>certain parts of the German constitution that can not be changed through parlamentary vote
Such as?
>>
>>52886213
The right to reestablish Ordnung by any means necessary.

It's in there to prevent another fascist takeover.

Islam is as fascist as anything can be.
>>
>>52886213
The first and the 20th article
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternity_clause
>>
>>52886207
Fuck off and die.
>>
>>52886352
Pic related, only in the purple countries is Sharia fully applied.
>>52886291
Are you honestly a drooling retard? How is Islam facist?

I'm not Muslim but calling Islam fascist is fucking retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 640x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 640x325
>>52886352
Forget pic for your dumb ass
>>
Muslims here are becoming atheists at a faster rate than the growth of muslims. You overestimate how many children they get and we closed the borders to muslims now.

Muslims will be nowhere near a majority before 2100 and then islam will probably be gone.
>>
File: Mexico in 2030. very high HDI.jpg (323 KB, 580x1017) Image search: [Google]
Mexico in 2030. very high HDI.jpg
323 KB, 580x1017
ALLAH AKBAR BITCHES
>>
>>52886180

The constitution won't stop anyone.

European and German law including the constitution is being broken again and again by Merkel, with no consequence.
>>
>>52886571
CALLA NAZI DE LOS COJONES
>>
>>52886504
By 2100 there will also be no swedes left in sweden.

A politically correct genocide is still genocide.
>>
>>52886504
they're just becoming secular, but not atheist.

here is russian (tatars) muslims on the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTGxnpZV44o
>>
>>52886396
>Are you honestly a drooling retard? How is Islam facist?

It has a leadership cult (Muhammed), it is totalitarian and hence anti-democratic (laws are set by a messenger of god and not up for discussion), it draws a clear line between Muslims and "infidels" (even stronger than nationalism), it has clear enemies that need to be cast out or purged (infidels especially jews).

It fits all aspects of the definition of facism. In addition it is the literal word of god, so that it is completely resistant to any form of realpolitik.
>>
>>52886180

Never say never.
Trust me, they will find a way to impose sharia law.
>>
That was always the plan
>>
File: info[1].png (68 KB, 473x530) Image search: [Google]
info[1].png
68 KB, 473x530
>>52886049
>in Germany, Sweden and the UK
Why did you choose those 3 countries?

France
Germany
Belgium
Netherlands
Bulgaria
Austria
Greece

^^^ all have a higher proportion of Muslims than the UK
>>
>>52886049
We have 5% muslims here, they won't reach a majority within my lifetime
>>
There's only one muslim in my town and he sells the big issue outside tesco
>>
>the constitution will hold back the will of the majority

Yeah that always works
>>
>>52886796
>It has a leadership cult (Jesus), it is totalitarian and hence anti-democratic (laws are set by a messenger of god and not up for discussion), it draws a clear line between Christians and "non-believers" (even stronger than nationalism), it has clear enemies that need to be cast out or purged (Satan).

It fits all aspects of the definition of facism. In addition it is the literal word of god, so that it is completely resistant to any form of realpolitik.
>>
>>52889720
>implying albanians are the same as your jihadists
Lel
>>
>>52886180
so youre gonna have democracy with sharia. iran style
>>
>>52886633
>yfw you cannot make a difference btw turkic language and russian

are they singing in russian or tatar?
>>
File: 20140830_MAC990_2[1].png (296 KB, 1190x806) Image search: [Google]
20140830_MAC990_2[1].png
296 KB, 1190x806
>>52890507
>your jihadists
Alright dumbfuck. You want to talk about jihadists now? Here's another chart showing jihadists who went to Syria relative to population. There's Britain near the bottom of the list, and several European countries (ignored by OP) above Britain.

Question: why are you so fucking stupid?
>>
>>52890934
I don't see Greece on that list so thanks for proving my point?
>>
>>52891000
When did I say Greece had more jihadists, retard?
>>
>>52890852
tatar with a mix of russian
>>
>>52889720
>>52890507
>>52890934
>>52891000
>>52891112

shut up and allah akbar
>>
>>52891112
You mentioned several countries that have a higher percentage of muslims than the UK. What I tried to say was that it's not the percentage of the muslims that matters, it's the origins of the muslims that matter. Cya lad
>>
>>52886180
>can not be changed through parlamentary vote

Then it will be changed through violent uprising. Human laws and the paper they are written on are just toilet paper when it comes down to it. Nothing is eternal.
>>
>>52891248
>What I tried to say was that it's not the percentage of the muslims that matters, it's the origins of the muslims that matter.
You said Albanians are not like "your jihadists" which is implying the UK is one of the top countries for having jihadists muslims.

We always get slated in these threads because everyone can read English so it's always the English-language media that gets posted on /int/. No one bothers to look at the facts. Countries like France, Belgium, Austria, the Netherlands have both a proportionally larger number of Muslims and more jihadists coming from their countries than does the UK. That's a fact but you people hate the UK so much that you ignore the truth every time
>>
>>52890434
None of those things is true. Jeses wasnt a cult leader since hes gods manifestation instead of a prophet.
Its not totalitarian, faith is supposed to be completely private and not organized. Christianity has no laws either, you are judged by the content of your character.

The isnt a clear line between believers and unbelievers either, you can be christian without ever hearing the bible if the law is written in your heart, as in you act good not out of fear of god, but goodness of your heart.

Christianity does not set earthly punishments or lay out instructions for slavery or taxation, the new testent is highly unpolitical, especially when compared with the Quran thats literally a lawbook from medieval arabia.

But nice effort at tuquoque Abdul altough not most of us are christians.
>>
>>52891606
No mate I implied your muslims are more likely to become jihadists than our muslims, sorry if I offended you
>>
>>52891654
I wouldn't be so sure of that. Greece isn't on the second chart, nor are many other countries. It's a selection not an exhaustive list. If Australia and Ireland are the source of proportionally more jihadis than the UK, I would take your assumptions with at least a tablespoon of salt.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.