[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would you vote for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Sans titre.png (957 KB, 1213x385) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.png
957 KB, 1213x385
Who would you vote for?
>>
>>52877280
Trump of course. Business rules vs. gangster rules.
>>
i did rather not have to
>>
>>52877280
Putin.
>>
>>52877311
trump doesn't sound very smart though, just witty and good at diverting the public opinion
>>
>>52877584
>good at diverting the public opinion
>not smart
Nah thats the democratic party.
>>
>>52877584
He's only stupid when viewed through the media. Directly, he's at least arguable.

His main thesis seems to be that America undervalues the services it sells to its clients. Mexico should build the wall because we gave them NAFTA. The Iran deal should be better because we handed them Iraq.

None of it's really absurd except the ban all muslims thing, and that's open to interpretation.

I don't mind that he's vague on details because candidates who are clear on details wouldn't have the authority to enforce them if elected.

I don't have the pom-poms on or anything, and I probably won't vote at all, but I don't hate candidate Trump.
>>
File: putin-meme-5078.gif (3 MB, 391x176) Image search: [Google]
putin-meme-5078.gif
3 MB, 391x176
This badass
Honestly, the only thing I disagree with Putin is his policy on gays, though even then he's fairly moderate for Russian standards.
>>
>>52877584
Trump is smart, that's why he's acting stupid.
>>
>>52877280
It's a hard choice.

Putin is very experinced in politics, he was a KGB officer after all. I believe in all the behind the scenes intrigues Putin would out do Trump.

On other hand, Trump knows his way with money, so so certain that economy wise he's superior to Putin.

I'd like to say that they're both a solid choice, but we haven't actually seen Trump as a President, so I'll hold on that for now, picking Putin meanwhile.
>>
>>52877280
Whomever is pro-Silesia
>>
Putin aka, the savior of the white race
>>
>>52880629
Putin is the Slav - why he would bother himself by saving your "white" race?
>>
>>52877280
Neither
/thread
>>
Nobody in this thread knows how Trump actually thinks. I would still vote for him nevertheless.
>>
>>52877280
Trump is KGB agent. Putin too.
>>
>>52878031
>we gave them NAFTA
>implying NAFTA is not the main reason you are full of spics
Fucking clueless
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.