[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s usual New Year speech wi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s usual New Year speech will be available with Arabic subtitles this year, in the surest sign yet that Germany is bending to the hordes of migrants that have settled there, rather than requiring them to learn the native language.

>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/12/30/german-state-tv-to-show-merkels-new-year-speech-with-arabic-subtitles/

Germany
Yes
>>
and?
>>
>>52875087
And the point was to grow the German language, but the refugees have decided 'not so fast'.
>>
>>52875058
Jesus fucking Christ....

Someone nuke that disgusting ducking shithole.
>>
shit I saw this on my Facebook feed. Granny was upset when I showed this to her
>>
>>52875249
Did you inform her of the current year?
>>
>>52875058
wtf? is this real?
>>
>>52875087
>T*rk opinion
Discarded
>>
>>52875058
Wow, Germany really got fucked up by their Jewish minority.
>>
File: 1412227389338.gif (112 KB, 405x343) Image search: [Google]
1412227389338.gif
112 KB, 405x343
In 10 years it'll be in Arabic and dubbed in German.
>>
Germany's official language should be Arabic and all Germans should learn it
>>
>>52875711
Do you have trouble finding Swedish subs for movies in your country?
>>
>>52875249
did you tell her that despite her german heritage she is in fact not german?
>>
>>52875810
nah she's gonna die soon, let her go in peace with her delusions intact
>>
File: 48930434.jpg (80 KB, 1140x475) Image search: [Google]
48930434.jpg
80 KB, 1140x475
>2024
>Lord and Eternal Savior Trump has deported all Spanish-speakers to Mexico
>Muslim found to be within 500 miles of US territory are deported to the island territory of Guantanamo(formerly known as Cuba)
>Canada is annexed, now largest country and have the most vast stores of raw minerals on the planet, as well as the largest economy
>Crime, obesity and consumer culture are also things of the past
>Chinese POWs are currently building a railroad under the Pacific to connect Hawaii to the mainland US
>Russia is in revolution mode
>Africa and South America are depopulated, as no USAID is to be sent to "losers"
>Western Europe is 40% Muslim and in civil strife, suffering famine, flooding, disease.
>Bernie Sanders, now dead but reembodied as the Reddit alien, has ran against Trump ever since his initial landslide election
>If you were too go on /int/, you'd see that Europeans are rangebanned from posting for security reasons
>the lucky few refugees in Brazil and Australia still shitpost that "Europe is more cultured, get fucked fatty"
>>
>>52876196
>Africa and South America are depopulated, as no USAID is to be sent to "losers"
I can literally picture in my head him say this at the desk in the oval office.
>>
>>52876196
cringe
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.