[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada Yes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 11
File: 1451440878393.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451440878393.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Canada
Yes
>>
post the video, dickhead
>>
>>52872153
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4muGwXuYsbY
>>
Three refugee families are moving to my city and I'm kinda curious to meet them.
>>
2 0 1 5
>>
File: blacks.png (370 KB, 635x364) Image search: [Google]
blacks.png
370 KB, 635x364
>>52872236
They seem excited to meet them.
>>
>>52872319
I don't wanna jerk them off like so many people seem to want to, I wanna meet them on equal terms and see what they're like.
>>
I wish I was a refugee.
>>
>>52872554
Why? Where would you want to go?
>>
>>52872577
To Canada for free, obviously.
>>
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA1HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA1HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA1HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA1HAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAH
>>
I'm genuinely happy for these people, honestly, if they're good people I have no reason not to be

But I just can't help but be frustrated that all the countries these people are being accepted to have their own people that need help too. Like I just feel extra bad for homeless Canadian citizens
>>
>>52872064
Ain't nothing wrong with getting some syrian pussy, faggot
>>
Bcbbk
>>
baka desu
>>
File: canadain2030.jpg (88 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
canadain2030.jpg
88 KB, 450x300
>>
>>52872437
They're like normal people, except they worship a 7th Century paedophile.
>>
File: 1442219127612.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1442219127612.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
>>52872064
>He thinks his """"""""country"""""""" is too weak socially and culturally to be able to absorb a few thousand foreign refugees
>>
>>52872203
How do you become like this like how was justin raised and now accepts diversity is he part of this big hidden agenda why is everyone so accepting of this shit I don't get it.
>>
>>52872064
Canadian girls love that BSC:
BIG Syrian Cock
Syrian
Cock
>>
>>52873033
fuck off Abo
>>
>>52872064
>make a thread asking Canadians about places to work/study in Canada
>lmao we dont' need ur kind here monkey hue this hue that
>Tell them I can speak English, German and am learning Japanese by myself
>LOLWEABOO MUH HERITAGE FUCKOFFWE'REFULL

Well..
Can't say you didn't deserve this.
>>
>>52873056
fuck off muslim
>>
>>52873079
kill yourself fucking abo shit nigger
>ahaha let the refugees in, like, it cant be so bad lmao

>2015
>abo are kill

Australians scum kill yourself kill yourself today
>>
>>52873079
fuck off Abo
>>
>>52873079
>Abo
>not fucking off

aaaAAAaaa
>>
>>52873074
We are almost full to capacity, the maximum we can afford to take in are 25, 001 . Any more than that and Canada would sink into the ocean. 25,000 places have been alocated for Syrian refugees and that extra space is for Queen Elizabeth in case she decides to visit.
>>
>>52872064
>cucknada
>>
File: image.png (350 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
350 KB, 600x600
Fuck Troudeau
>>
>>52872064
They seem to be decent people

I wouldn't mind welcoming refugees like them rather than the beggars and sandniggers we have to endure near the Gares in Paris.

I mean, for fuck's sake I am an Arab and I am becoming xenophobic against those fuckers. That's how bad this is becoming.

LE PEN 2017 haha
>>
>>52872820
Nobody ever gave a fuck about homeless people

It's a non issue people bring up to make it look like we're forsaking them
>>
>>52873593
>I am an arab

FUCK OFF
>>
>>52873701
I don't understand why some Canadians are so butthurt about the refugees

You are taking a very small amount of them, the only people who should legitimately be pissed off are western europeans and Turkey
>>
>>52873766
make me

you can't

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
>>
>>52873779
Because we want to fit in with Europe by complaining about refugees
>>
>>52873845
Liberate Quebec and we might have a glass of wine together
>>
File: 1446042673368.jpg (81 KB, 499x453) Image search: [Google]
1446042673368.jpg
81 KB, 499x453
>>52873355
>>
>>52873878
>>52873779

stop posting you cringefuck
>>
>>52873779
Canada Ain’t free. The great white north gotta be litterd with the blood of Indians. Justin Trudea aka “le weed man” is not my prime minister. he is homosesual and probbaly gommunist as well :DD.white is right, if its brown let it drown, alright. praise harper.
>>
>>52874108
I will fuck you up faggot
>>
>>52873593
any normal, tax-paying civilized person would be too.
>>
>>52873779
Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq can't be pissed?
>>
>>52874203
No because they were shitholes already.
>>
>>52873779

It's because we see it for the bullshit that it is.
>>
why do SJWs think they share some sort of reciprocated solidarity with muslims?

>not bashing on the specific families in this video. they were presumably vetted in advance and proven to be genuine refugee families

but idiots like Trudeau can't seem to grasp how hostile the muslim world by and large really is towards anything non-islamic, and their coddling of them is wildly exacerbating the situation as a whole
>>
>>52874411
Because they are brown. Brown = good
>>
>>52874477
also ugly as fuck.
>>
>>52873136
Calme, Bilel, calme
>>
>muh moral highground
>muh deep love of solidarity and brown people and other cultures

fuck off
if trudeau goes to syria he is beheaded on camera the first day.
Same goes for any other canadians or white person in general.

>WELCOME
>>
>>52874388
>>52874411
Multiculturalism Ain’t free. The tree of tolerance and peace gotta be litterd with the blood of Nativists. The West aka “the white man's mansion” is not my home. It was created through imperial theft and probbaly rape as well :DD.blacks and browns not whites ok. praise trudea.
>>
File: EDGY.png (523 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
EDGY.png
523 KB, 640x400
>>52873079
>>
>>52874675
nice bait.

On a more serious tone, collectivism and rejection of innocence presumption are dangerous. They are the same conceptual tools used by Nazi, Islamofascists and imperialists.
>>
>>52874742
and of course communists
>>
File: europeanbtfo.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
europeanbtfo.webm
3 MB, 720x404
i thought refugees were barbaric? Wtf Europe?
>>
Welcome to Canada, here is your complimentary leaf picked up off literally any tree outside showing you are a full citizen now and forever
>>
don't bother answering him >>52874742
>>
>>52874822
>A
>FUCKING
>FERN
>>
>>52873779
>I don't understand why some Canadians are so butthurt about the refugees

It's the rhetoric for me. We're taking in a reasonable amount of them given our population (and especially in contrast to Western Europe), but Trudeau is such a bastard about it that it's intolerable nonetheless. No talk of doing our share on the world stage or anything else reasonable, instead it's all, "The refugees will enrich our culture!".
>>
>>52874793
We are taking in actual refugees. Documented and vetted in UN camps. Not any sandniggers that shows up on our doorstep like Europe is
>>
>>52874742
Imperial Britain was and still is the greatest force of good the world has ever seen
>>
>>52874889
THSI THIS THISB S SS N F A
>>
>>52874866
The Liberals are always all about MUH FEELINGS, rather than logic and reason.

The Refugee shit, and the pulling out jets out of Iraq horseshit.

It's just feel good shit for pacifist leftist retards
>>
File: huh.jpg (13 KB, 445x330) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
13 KB, 445x330
post yfw you realized you would be handed a free life in the first world country of your choosing as long as you were born brown.

>inb4 all immigrants are refugees from Syria!
its been proven thats not true.
>>
>>52874866
>We're taking in a reasonable amount

We're taking in more per capita than the U.S. or the U.K. The number we're taking in was farted out by our celebrity chasing PM in reaction to that drowned kid.

We usually take in up to 30,000 refugees in total per year so how is 25,000 to 50,000 Syrians going to affect that? Are we going to increase our total number of immigrants per year to accommodate them which is still the highest per capita in the world? With that drunkard of an idiot ex-bankster as Minister of Immigration I suspect so when we clearly need to be cutting immigration.
>>
File: haha.gif (2 MB, 390x277) Image search: [Google]
haha.gif
2 MB, 390x277
>>52872871
>He thinks the """"refugees"""" have females in their ranks
>>
I think importing 50'000 refugees permanently is a misuse of resources and an insult to our legal immigration pathways, but don't confuse our refugees for the ones flooding into yurop. We've vetted our refugees and are taking in only families and not single men, so an attack from one of them seems unlikely. That being said, ISIS can make genuine syrian passports and I'm sure there's plenty of radicalized mohammedians here so I unfortunately expect an attack soon enough, but that's to be expected anywhere in the western world right now.
>>
>>52875210
>per capita

You literally couldn't find a more useless metric than this.
>>
>>52872319

HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY REFUGEES?

DOES SYRIA HAVE A NIGGER POPULATION I WAS UNAWARE OF?
>>
>>52875229
We aren't accepting men who come alone.
>>
>>52875252

How so?
>>
>>52875267
no those are just average canadians
>>
>>52875319
[Citation needed]
>>
>>52875416
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/23/canada-syrian-refugee-resettlement-plan-no-single-men
>>
>>52873593
MULTICULTURALISM IS WORKING!
Arabs becoming racist against arabs!
The system WORKS!
>>
>>52875489
To be honest I don't identify as an arab but as a french

So anything that threatens the interests of my country is something I want my politicians to get rid of.

And fake refugees are something that I see as a threat to the well being of my fellow citizens

Removeeeeeeee
>>
Yeah well after taking millions of them you won't be this excited anymore
>>
>>52875555
nice quads
>>
>>52875210

There are three million Syrian refugees. That is, three million Syrian inhabitants of the refugee camps in Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan. That figure does not include the over seven million internally displaced persons within Syria, or any of the hundreds of thousand of migrants currently flooding into Europe.

Canada is about 0.5% of the world's population. 0.5% of 3,000,000 is 15,000. Canada is also one of the wealthiest nations on Earth, however, and it can't really be expected for countries that generate refugees of their own to admit refugees from abroad. So, 25,000 instead of 15,000 is generous, but not unreasonable.

In the late 70's, when Canada's population was more than ten million under its current number, we admitted 60,000 Vietnamese boat people as refugees. 25,000 is a reasonable number.

>we're taking in less per capita than the United Kingdom

The United Kingdom doesn't get to decide how many refugees its admits. Regardless of what number David Cameron ends up with, the amount of refugees that arrive on British shores is inevitably far larger. This is because, unlike Canada, Great Britain does not have sovereign control over its external boundaries, due to its entanglement with Europe.
>>
>all this racism
Like holy fuck, ITS 2015, HOW ARE WE NOT TAKING MORE REFUGEES
>>
>>52875458
heh, not too bad
You'll still regret it, but not until those 2nd gen start becoming adolescent criminals
>>
>>52875759
This is the first decent Canadian post I have read in a while.

And I agree

Everything is a lil easier when you have the Atlantic Ocean between you and Syria
>>
>>52874866
I completely agree. I mean, we accepted 50,000 Viet boat people back in '79-'80. It could be much worse.
>>
>live in third-world countries
>every family has 5 kids
>when social unrest come with food shortages/civil war, claim refugee status in 1st world country

it's the perfect plan
>>
>>52875759

It's unreasonable considering the amount of money we are spending on this ridiculous yet politically fashionable photo-op. We can help more people if that money was spent on those in the refugee camps instead of importing the lucky few. Besides most Syrians don't want to come here so why the insistence?

What's always missing from the equation is that these refugees will impact society adding to social costs. Politicians get the photo-ops, smug Canadians get to feel better about themselves, and the rest of us have to pay for it all in one way or another.

We talk of the Vietnamese but never of the waves of refugees from Somalia and Sri Lanka that we got. And speaking of those Vietnamese boat people who's to say it was a good idea anyway?
>>
File: 1447109147996.gif (1 MB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
1447109147996.gif
1 MB, 255x191
>>52875850
Thats right. Take that BBC goyim.
>>
>>52872820
It would be smarter to simply fund camps for these people to remain in the Middle East, rather than risking the inevitable social problems that occur from importing thousands of poor, uneducated people. But helping poor people makes some people feel good.

It's a balance between feeling good vs. creating social tension. Some people think it's better to do "moral" things, others prefer a society with fewer social problems.
>>
>>52875936

Canada wasn't in North Africa fucking up the place. You deserve those refugees. We don't.
>>
>>52876387

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada%27s_role_in_the_Afghanistan_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_and_the_Iraq_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Friction
http://www.canadiansoldiers.com/history/wars/gulfwar.htm

Wherever america goes you guys are along for the ride, dont kid yourself
>>
>>52872064
Christian syrians are like greeks and south italians
>>
>>52876362
>Using such a anti-semetic meme
2015, FOR FUCKS SAKE, dont you stormfags have a pistol to shallow.
>>
>>52876509

>thinks Afghanistan and Iraq are located in North Africa.
>>
>>52876209
It would be best for Canada, from a fiscal perspective in the long term, to never admit any refugees whatsoever. There is more than just financial concerns to take into account, however. I would absolutely agree that most Syrians in refugee camps would rather go home than have to find a new home elsewhere, that's fairly self-evident I think. However, Canada isn't taking in 'most' of the refugees, it's taking in 0.5% of them.

The insistence on a political level for Canada to take in refugees, including Trudeau's rhetoric that I ranted about earlier, is (obviously) an attempt at garnering favour from teary-eyed voters. However, the need for Canada to do its part internationally exists notwithstanding those political motives.

>And speaking of those Vietnamese boat people who's to say it was a good idea anyway?

Both you, me, and the Vietnamese boat people would probably have rather that exodus not have occurred. But it did, and Canada did its part and then some. I'm not arguing that we should be taking in refugees on the same scale as we did in '79, I'd simply making the point that refugee intake is something that has always existed in Canada. It isn't a newfangled, Liberal idea for Canada to take in refugees.

25,000 is a reasonable number. Most Canadians agree. The proportion that don't and want us to take in less is equal to the portion that don't and want us to take in more. You're welcome to disagree with the government and with myself, but it cannot be denied that Canada's intake of 25,000 Syrian refugees—from either a humanitarian or historical viewpoint—is reasonable. It is a fair number based off of need and it is a fair number based off of precedent.
>>
>>52876651
Watch out le /pol/ is here. They might say mean things!
>>
>>52876672
>He thinks the destablisation of the middle east took place in north africa
>>
>>52876755
>thinks spreading lies and racism is JUST mean
Honestly fucking shameful
>>
>>52876778
Misguided foreign military aid from the United States is responsible for the creation of ISIS, and Saudi Arabia is responsible for the propagation of the ideology underlying the organization. Canada has had nothing to do with either of those incidents. We didn't train any mujahideen and we didn't fund any extremist mosques. Canada's refugee burden is proportional to our percentage of the world's population, there are no guilt factors in play for Canada.
>>
>>52875236
My parents came here in the 80's with nothing and had to work their asses off in order to get a normal health insurance, let alone any civil right or status and they were both educated.
I don't mind helping those people who have no place to be, but what the fuck did they do for this country to get a PR status
>>
One thing I always ask myself is why don't refugees go to places they would actually be valuable?
Syria was a relatively decent place before the war, and surely many of the refugees are somewhat skilled. Why not go to countries where their skills can be used, instead of places with highly educated people, such as Western Europe and North America?
>>
>>52877491
because the only countries eager to accept them are western democracies for cheap labour, expendable human resources and labour.
>>
>>52877491

Still need to be retrained/certed to that countries standards. There's a bunch of middle class Christian refugees here from Syria that were medical practitioners/business owners and who actually contribute what they can while getting certification. A lot of them do charity work like helping with our bush fires. I feel bad for them because they're associated with the human garbage in Europe.
>>
>>52877853
this (and I am from algerian ancestry)
The Christian refugees we have welcomed here are polite and have dignity. The other syrian refugees are a bunch of beggars and freaks who have no fucking manners. Human garbage as you said
>>
>>52875458
>>52875319
Just because there are women coming along doesn't mean some of those couples aren't pro-ISIS
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.