[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What subcultures/strange groups that exist in your nation? >Goths/Scene
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1408735332457.jpg (111 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1408735332457.jpg
111 KB, 1000x500
What subcultures/strange groups that exist in your nation?

>Goths/Scene Kids/Emos
>Constitutionalists
>Bronies
>Scientologists
>Ecoterrorists
>Nudists
>Fundamentalist Christians
>>
Sardinians

It's a strange group of non evolved humans with strange traditions.
They choose their leader by leaving the strongest persons of the tribe in the wild and hunt them, the survivor becomes a leader.
They have a strange language: an entire book can be reassumed with a single sound in sardinian.
They eat cheese with worms in it, they eat the worms too.
Also they fuck the sheep that gave them the cheese in the first place.

And somehow, despite all that, they are still more human than Corsicans
>>
File: korwin-mikke-kuce.jpg (266 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
korwin-mikke-kuce.jpg
266 KB, 960x720
>>52859924
Korwinists
>>
juggalos and rednecks
>>
Orangemen.
>>
the "Refugees Welcome" movement
I don't get the point of it
>>
Has anyone here ever met a nudist? I get the feeling that there aren't many these days.
>>
Pelo lais
>>
Mormons.
>>
>>52862126
nazi alert
>>
>>52862126
Are people getting paid to be part of that?

Politicians in America will often pay people to pretend to be "supporters" at political rallies in the US.

I wonder if that movement was started as manufactured consent.
>>
Weeaboos
Koreaboos
Bronies
Jonnes
Commies
Hippies
Amis(people who went to vocational school instead high school and follow the certain traditions)
Rats(people who are unemployed and live on social welfare by their own choice)
>>
French people. They are a tiny minority now.
>>
kemalists
>people who think noone can be more intelligent or educated then a man born 100 years ago
>>
>>52862857
than*
>>
>>52862857
Mustafa Kemal (PBUH), father of all Turks, is the best thing that ever happened to Turkey and you subhumans do not deserve him.
>>
Peronism
Kirchnerism
Pretty much any political ultra-fanatism
Negros turros cumbieros
>>
italians
>>
>>52863105
I did not mean that i do not like him
But you are a moron who can not process words
>>
>>52863207
>Negros turros cumbieros
b-but argentina is w-white?
>>
I don't know because I don't go outside
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.