[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are his chances? He seems lije a good candidate to me but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
What are his chances? He seems lije a good candidate to me but I mostly judge by pictures and biased press. Can he take on Trump and Hillary?
>>
>>52845909
Jew telling me to vote for someone.

No thank you.
>>
Who?
>>
>>52845909
Republicans will NEVER EVER win
>>
>What are his chances?
0. He's only around so that Trump has someone to bully when he's bored with Bush and Shillary.
>>
>>52845909
I don't even know how the Republicans managed to get such a shit-tier roster this time around. Other than Trump they all seem devoid of personality.
>>
Shut up europeans nobody cares what you think.
>>52846093
Can you elaborate? He looks sane and charismatic to me at least.
>>
>>52845909
>>52849847
Are you a woman or a faggot?

This is a serious question and if you don't know why I'm asking then you're retarded.
>>
File: IDF_Soldiers.jpg (437 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IDF_Soldiers.jpg
437 KB, 2048x1536
>>52850874
No I'm a manly Jewish Israeli that served in the army and did extremely manly things there, compared to other spoiled westerners at least.

Why is it relevant? Does supporting Rubio considered gay? I thought that he is a homophobic republican.
>>
>>52845909
>voting for a republican who isn't trump
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.
>>
>>52851035
It's relevant because you say retarded things like

>judging by the pictures
>looks sane and charismatic
You're either a faggot, stupid or both because you're literally judging presidential characters based on their looks and/or appearance

>muh IDF
fuck off
>>
>>52849847
>the fucking israeli telling europeans to shut up about american politics
cannot fabricate this non-fictional event
>>
File: 1101120528_600.jpg (116 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
1101120528_600.jpg
116 KB, 600x797
>>52851069
But our media says that Trump has no chance outside of the republican base. I really don't want another democratic sjw administration that hates our right wing government.
>>
>>52851187
I'm a democrat and I would vote for him over Shillary.
>>
File: bill_clinton_thumbs_up_AP.jpg (33 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
bill_clinton_thumbs_up_AP.jpg
33 KB, 475x356
>>52851144
No, I'm judging their CHANCES by their appearance. That's not retarded, just realistic.
>>
>>52851291
Well that doesn't make any sense at all because no one gives a fuck about Rubio even if he is qt.
>>
>>52851291
>I
>me
Damage control somewhere else.
>>
>>52851254
That's because you're an edgy image board type. The others are different and will not vote for the lulz.

>>52851161
t. Nigel bin Abbas
>>
>>52851390
Hillary is going to get BTFO by any candidatw she runs against because she has 30 years of illegal skeletons hiding in her closet, same reason I will never vote for her. Lots of people will come to this realization when all the shit is on full display and Trump is obviously the most sensible Republican candidate policy wise for democrats if people grow up and look past muh feelings about what he says about spics and dune coons.

We've had maybe 10 great presidents in our history, meme worthy racism is a constant in all of them.
>>
>kike trying derail The Donald so more spics and mudshits can get into the US and destroy it
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>52851755
Yes I agree but I'm afraid that your opinions do not represent the average voter that gets his news from mainstream media. Very hard to imagine Trump getting elected.
And even if, Obama will declare martial law and stay on to defend democracy or more realistically, the results will be skewed ''for the good of the country'' or something.
>>
>>52852132
>Very hard to imagine Trump getting elected.
Not really. All he needs to do is win the primary which he's already BTFOing and then go on Hillary attack.

Attacking Hillary is easy as fuck given her decades of corruption and Trump is better positioned than anyone to do so and he was friends with family. He knows exactly how much her shit stinks.
>>
>>52851755
>Hillary is going to get BTFO by any candidatw she runs against because she has 30 years of illegal skeletons hiding in her closet

Babbys first election.

Requesting pic of the hundreds of pol posts using math and statistics to prove that Romney was absolutely positively going to destroy Obama in the election.
>>
>>52852338
I am a democrat anon. The only republican I have ever voted for in my life is my town's mayor (actually he's a Supervisor but he's basically a mayor) because he's my good friend's father and he does a hell of a job.

I, and almost everyone I know around my age, will not vote for Shillary if she wins the nomination. She is corrupt and she needs to be in jail.
>>
>>52845909
Israel having you fucked up US matters enough already please go home.
>>
>>52852562
No, we help you to be stronger.
>>
Rubio is possible the worst republican candidate left, he's a RINO plain and simple.
>>
>>52853085
What is RINO? Why people hate him?
>>
>>52852478
Vote Webb
>>
>>52853787
Republican in name only

People dont hate him but its clear as day to most Republicans that hes an establishment tool
>>
>>52853787
Republican in name only

Not really a good description but he is pretty weak and generic on the issues. Kind of retarded how he wants to increase spending and lower taxes at the same time as balancing the budget.
>>
File: 1451416085012.jpg (24 KB, 652x432) Image search: [Google]
1451416085012.jpg
24 KB, 652x432
>mfw when trump wins
>>
>>52854015
>>52854017
Oh now I understand. He's the type that consults with his advisers about what is popular and than adjusts his opinions accordingly and stuff like that?
>>
>>52854213
Exactly. He's probably the most generic Republican possible
>>
https://youtu.be/e3hB3iOQKjY

Not voting based cruz
>>
>>52854542
That's idiotic.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.