[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Societies were supposed to become less religious over time,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
>Societies were supposed to become less religious over time, until we created religion free, high quality of life worlds like those in Star Trek
>instead Europe is swapping out the defanged Christianity for death cult of Islam and most of the world is getting more religious not less

It wasn't supposed to be this way at all!
>>
Inshallah, my brother.
>>
File: 1413793063693 - Copy.jpg (69 KB, 518x600) Image search: [Google]
1413793063693 - Copy.jpg
69 KB, 518x600
>>52831391
The thing is erupeans are weakfags,its easy for islamist shits to gain control over there, there is no resistance, islam grew in the past thanks to violence ,conquest , genocide and wars over people, now they are taking advantage of political correnctess and "racism" and violence too lel. I want to see how mudshits react when they face a far more violent and religious culture :^) and give a new meaning to "terrorism"
>>
>>52831618
>no resistance
Except anti immigrant parties are growing and mainstream conservative parties are adopting the stricter limits on immigration to remain popular.
>>
>>52831391
That's what you get for being weak, heathen.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 800x522
>>52831391
Mashallah, the Europeans are seeing the nūr
>>
>>52831391
I'd start saving up if I were you, jizya's a bitch. Start looking into Islamic finances too. There are many Sharia Banks in Canada, as it's 2015 after all
>>
>>52831690

But those who bought into a secular Star Trek fantasy future are not weak. We have strong beliefs and really do not like religion. That's why I'm terrified for the future of Europe and North America where we invite in millions of low educated hyper religious immigrants.

Those who are weak are those overly idealistic leftists who think that everyone is the same.
>>
thats what you get for being a redditor
>>
>>52831391
Catholicism has never been this strong for centuries, brother.
Soon, rivers of blood will flow through European streets. It will not be Christian blood though.
>>
>>52831958
>But those who bought into a secular Star Trek fantasy future are not weak.
in every and any sense of the word this is wrong. the rest of your post is irrelevant
>>
>>52831391
That's the biggest flaw with modern Western thinking. We just thought because liberal Western democracy "won" the Cold War that history was finished except getting the rest of the world on board, and then a lot of others (especially China) proved you don't need any of that, just grow your economy and you can be powerful.

Same goes for the multiculturalist crowd. They completely ignored the power of religion and its ability to connect people. So when Islam and nondemocratic capitalism came roaring in the last decade, the West was completely blown away.

I really hope Christians or atheist liberals grow some balls or when they realize that most Muslims aren't going to ever fully integrate there's going to be a new holocaust/crusade/mass deportation. Whatever you call it, it's coming, unless people do something.
>>
>>52831391
That's what happens when you fall for the Star Trek "technocracy liberal egalitarianism" meme

Bill Nye Reddit tier desu fami
>>
>>52832331

China will become liberal democratic. There's nothing magical about European "liberal values". They're just what educated Middle class people think.
>>
youre adorable
>>
File: 1449375643419.jpg (71 KB, 359x391) Image search: [Google]
1449375643419.jpg
71 KB, 359x391
>believing the le Muslims are taking over Europe meme
>>
>>52832331
>we
>is a filthy aussie
>>
>>52832413
>China will become liberal democratic.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Oh, you were serious?
>>
>>52832465
Not as filthy as the bed I fucked ur mum in m8
>>
>>52832476

Why wouldn't they?

The authoritarian regime cannot last forever. They will not be able to adapt and change fast enough to demographic pressures.
>>
>>52832464
>ignoring the destruction of your culture
>I'm not weebshit enough to post a smuggy
>>
>>52832519
m8 have you ever talked to a Chinese? They literally don't think about politics. It's frowned upon, and everybody knows they're being watched. It's so ingrained some of them never even think about their system or that people outside the party can improve it.

>Kill dissenters
>Kill half of the people on your side anyway
>Keep the system running
China's history for the last 2,500 years. The internet isn't changing shit. If anything, it's only making them easier to control with constant monitoring. Don't see any Chinese on here, do you?
>>
>>52832611
one of the many reasons why it's easy to hate the chinese
>>
>>52832713
Not to mention they're more disgusting than poo-in-loo vindaloos. They don't even designate a shitting street. My m8 taught English in China for a year and snuck a video of a kid shitting in a public mall. They don't even have diapers there, just a slit in their pants they shit through when they have to go and nobody cleans it up.

Fuck China, Taiwan's the only real China left.
>>
File: lel of the future.jpg (85 KB, 444x467) Image search: [Google]
lel of the future.jpg
85 KB, 444x467
>tfw every single european poster on here will get beheaded in your lifetime
>>
>>52831391

Although the thread is an obvious invitation to re-think the attitudes of the past century and criticize western triumphal naivete (and also to tip fedora memes etc), I first of all wish to commend OP for his accurate sentiment on the way that the world /actually should be/. Yes, it /actually should be/ that people just wake up one day and get on just fine without the notion of god, because that's where the experience, the history and the data lead us to conclude. The stuff getting in the way include animal urges to compete and reproduce, in lieu of an acceptance of reality.

I have recently entertained the idea that what is happening to the west and japan is an indication of the diminishing returns of intelligence in humans, with respect to evolutionary fitness. Once you correctly reason that you live for a few decades and that's it, and actually internalize a certain nihilism, then it follows that you will stop caring about the future. Ironically, such an atheistic nihilism, not tempered by productive modes of humanism and work ethic, is just as regrettably fatalistic as mainstream religion.

>>52832119
>>52832147

On the contrary. Those who want the Star Trek future, want a noble and objectively more interesting future than the religionists. And the thing about the universe is, it always wins. The Truth Will Out, one way or the other.

I'm engaging maximum edge now, and I'm absolutely serious. If I could

1) know for a fact that no God exists,
2) perceive the part of the human condition which requires religion, and
3) reach into the human condition and destroy that part of it which requires religion, ///forever///, while
4) ensuring that the species would not despair, and go on living, and be functional and so on,

Then I would do so. Would that I could do so. Would that all of the above were the case.
>>
>>52833111
>>52832476
>>
>>52833111
Nice post, feels good to not have your last read post be a SWEDEN YES meme but a decent quality post before going to sleep. Thanks
>>
>>52833272
SWEDEN YES
>>
>>52833290
:---)
>>
>>52833272
>eating up that garbage

Literally YES-tier.
>>
File: 1450813952673.gif (796 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
1450813952673.gif
796 KB, 400x226
>>52833309
wew lad
>>
>>52833111
Ahh, but even our scientists (cosmologists) seek to find 'God'. Religion is not bad, it is just that humans are weak and cannot trebly decipher the world around them, and the fundamental laws of our universe. I am both religious and have dreams of a future in space. I see how religion is both a tool and a wonderful thing, but rarely has it been used by our race for its true purpose. I wonder if we can truly understand truth. I also wonder why we seek to prolong a race we think is already doomed from greed and corruption; well at least I do, and I still want to save everything for some reason.
>>
I'm fairly certain I could construct a religious debate tv show based on 4chan arguments that would get so much controversy and views in Europe .
>>
>>52833111
dont even know where to start with this shit
>>
>>52833869
Not like that, you didn't say anything.
>>
>>52831618
Say whatever you want about my country, but if those fuckers tried to infiltrate the south or Midwest the amount of resistance would be unbelievable. It would be the start of the last crusade.
>>
>>52833272

This is very encouraging, but at the same time it's discouraging in the sense that the mental association of solidarity is with a cuck-culture.

The Scandinavian (and more broadly European) task ought to be to reconcile a somewhat more centrist/rightist (that is, more masculine) mode of government, with the same atheism which Euros have historically been more comfortable with (than Americans). I am not telling you to go all Ayn Rand or anything silly like that, but the basic mode of western government is already a certain atheistic materialism anyway, so it would be nice to be a bit more explicit and rhetorically anti-left about it than we currently are.

I do not want to live in a feminist world, or a Muslim world, or a Christian world. I do not even want to live in a pagan world. I love freedom, and in lieu of better options, I am happy to live in this country as opposed to almost all others. Maybe Norway or Canada would be nice.

>>52833169

the cite-post's intent can't be known. could be snark, could be agreeable (the Australia mock-post with reference to my stuff can be taken any which way)

>>52833321

My sentiments are beautiful, noble, and true.

>>52833869

You might start by acquiescing.

I am sick and tired of living in a world where people feel a need for God in spite of the world itself. Reality will continue to militate against this appendix, either until humans genetically engineer the god-urge out of themselves (preferable), or extinction.
>>
>>52834847
>I am sick and tired of living in a world where people feel a need for God in spite of the world itself.
>in spite of the world itself

The latter claim is the only one in need of correction. You implied yourself in your previous post that atheism leads to an internalized nihilism, and t b h this philosophy seems to respect the world even less than religious philosophies. You really can't even conceive of progress without first agreeing on a certain Good that we are progressing towards, and that Good requires a sort of religion or life philosophy to account for it.
>>
Accroding to Dutch news today and the governments planning agency only 13% of the Dutch people agrees with having more asylum seekers.

http://nos.nl/artikel/2077824-instroom-vluchtelingen-is-grootste-kopzorg-in-nederland.html

On the same day our labour party leader said we can manage four times as many as now.
>>
>>52835270
Note that we also have 12% non-western foreigners. Coincidence?
>>
>>52832871
jokes on you, most of us will get bombed not beheaded
>>
When will the Muslims begin their ethnic cleansing of the white European population?
>>
File: trumped.png (455 KB, 638x696) Image search: [Google]
trumped.png
455 KB, 638x696
>>52832464
>>
>>52831618
secularisation will also happen to you esé, see the increase of atheists and edgelords.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.