[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the USA the only country in the world where it's considered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: tips fedora.jpg (659 KB, 1215x791) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.jpg
659 KB, 1215x791
Is the USA the only country in the world where it's considered acceptable to hand these things out?
>>
>>52829453
Are you asking if the United States is the only country where free speech and the free exercise of religion is unimpeded by the State?

Well fuck I hope not, that would be depressing.
>>
>Lucifer was once God's greatest and wisest creation
Lol nope, that would be Jesus actually :^)

>Homoousians in charge of knowing scripture
>>
Oh no they do it here too, and nobody gives a good shit about religion here.
>>
>>52829559
Since when does "considered acceptable" mean "legal" instead of "socially acceptable"?
>>
>>52829799
and thats why your country is so shit
>>
Uhh, people sometimes hand that shit out, not that often though. I guess it's acceptable, most of it just gets chucked in the bin.
>>
>>52829856
Since Europe existed.

The words we speak do not mean the same as what they speak. Honestly surprised you haven't figured this out yet.
>>
>>52829870
>absence of religious idiocy
>shit

Pick one (1) and only one (1)
>>
>>52829720
>dumb illiterate jew smarter than morningstar
>>
>>52830009
>Europe before Christianity was shit
>Europe after Christianity is shit again
Gee, I wonder why....
>>
>>52829453
Yeah there's usually some loony in the city centre handing shit like this out. People here tend to view them in the same light as those pseudo-Buddhist scammers who try to make you pay for books
>>
>>52830003
Wtf are you rambling on about?
>>
>>52830108
>europe now: best place to live
>>
>>52830108
>Christcucks actually believe this
>>
Chinese/Vietnamese Christians do this in Asian immigrant heavy areas. They specifically target Asians so when my boyfriend and I are in somewhere like Auburn they ignore me and start talking to my boyfriend.
>>
>>52830203
>Asian boyfriend
>presumably you're a white female
HOW?!
>>
I met Mormon missionaries in Wroclaw, Poland.

One was from Illinois and the other was from Wisconsin. They are spreading.
>>
>>52829720
Why would Yahweh create mankind's savior before man fell into sin or was even created? Why create man to be so easily tempted, or why even create man in the first place, if some ridiculously long and bloody redemption struggle would have to take place just to undue the mistake you knew man was going to make?

Is being violently destroyed by your own creation the only way to show one's love for his creation?
>>
>>52829453
there is nothing wrong distributing pamphlets; except if it's commie propaganda.
>>
>>52830009
idk man, China, North Korea, Vietnam and the Soviet Union all seem/ed like shitty places to live to me.

tips fedora
>>
>>52830363
The difference is those places had atheism forced on them, becoming secular was not the result of a natural cultural change like is happening in the west. Communism was sort of its own religion.
>>
Yeah, they hand out stuff and talk about jesus or something like that.
I like taking my time and pretend to be depressed then I tell them a priest raped me and that made me hate religion. Then the people who hear this immediately ask if I am homosexual and try to convince me to go to their church once I tell them I'm straight. I managed to fuck a girl who wanted to help me because of my "story".
>>
>>52830437
we've been secular for a long time, but part of being secular is allowing religion to exist.

Which means you aren't "free from idiocy" as the edgelord Dutchman tried to claim.
And yes, of course athiesm is a religion now. Militant Atheists wouldn't exist if they weren't so passionate about their beliefs that it had become their religion.

Though I will say at least you acknowledge it. Most atheists are annoying purely because they behave as religious zealots yet don't realize they are behaving as religious zealots. Thus making them the ultimate hypocrites.
>>
>>52830363
Religion in Vietnam was never really restricted that much.
>>
>>52830544
We've had legal secularism, but culturally, America is still pretty religious. And atheism is not a religion, it's a lack of a belief in God. I only claimed that communism is like a religion because of how dogmatic it is. Both Ayn Rand and Stalin were staunch atheists, it's not something you can generalize because it isn't a movement by itself.
>>
>>52830611
>it isn't a movement by itself
>every atheist is in favor of removing other religions from society
>its already removed from government but they dont want to stop there, they want to remove it from society
forced conversion if you will. is it not?
Are they not forcefully imposing their beliefs on a wider spectrum?
How can you claim this "is not a movement?"

You know who else has forced conversion historically? oh yeah...religion.

There is no difference in people. They repeat the same bullshit cycles in different ways. At the end of the day its always about the same thing too
>"I want to feel better than my peers!"
>"I want my opinions reflected in the world I live in because im great!"
The human ego is the most powerful thing in this world.
>>
>>52830723
Please, cite sources for all your claims. You're just pulling shit out of your ass right now.
>>
File: 1417828136335.jpg (178 KB, 736x490) Image search: [Google]
1417828136335.jpg
178 KB, 736x490
>>52830723
>every atheist
>>
>>52829870
lol, no, the Netherlands are awesome

>>52830108
>Americans actually trying hard to convince themselves Europe isn't the best place to live
>>
>>52830749
>log onto any online community (including but not limited to 4chan)
>Observe how atheists behave/post/believe.

Or just pay attention to society, where you can often read about how atheists found a picture of Jesus to be "offensive" to them.

Sort of like how Muslims claim a comic of Mohammad is "offensive" to them. Funny how similar everyone is. All while claiming to be superior to each other.
>>
>>52830855
>>
>>52829453
>good bibles are the KJV, NIV, NASB

>NIV

I object
>>
File: 1415252954432.png (18 KB, 626x551) Image search: [Google]
1415252954432.png
18 KB, 626x551
>>52830855
>online forums are the best way to gauge what a certain demographic is like in real life
I'd be positive you were trolling if there weren't so many people who genuinely thought like you, which is scarier than it is funny
>>
File: they anime.jpg (171 KB, 830x1062) Image search: [Google]
they anime.jpg
171 KB, 830x1062
>>52830888
you know its true and you can't even refute it.

Posting memes and anime is just embarrassing.
>>
>>52830932
Yes, facebook, blog sites, etc are a very accurate way to determine how people believe.

Even the US government has accepted this fact. But because one retard in Brazil disagrees I guess they will scrap the NSA.

Btw some Britt dude literally went to jail over his posts on this very board. Idk how new you are but the meme of "the internet doesn't matter" is pretty dated. Welcome to the modern age.
>>
I was in Dublin and an old guy passed me one while lecturing me on hell and things like that. I just sort of nodded until he went away.

Then in Belfast another old guy handed me one but he was friendly and I didn't want to make him feel bad so I took it.

Literally the only times that it's happened to me ever, though I live in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>52830985
What individuals believe, yes.

I-is this what's wrong with the stereotypical Clueless American? They can't tell the difference between groups of people and individuals? It explains everything.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.