[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worse region in your country? Its the deep south
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Map-USA-South01.png (301 KB, 1208x1198) Image search: [Google]
Map-USA-South01.png
301 KB, 1208x1198
What's the worse region in your country?

Its the deep south here in America due to niggers and poor white trash living there.
>>
t. doesn't live here
southern midwest is worse
>>
File: figure1[1].jpg (34 KB, 521x381) Image search: [Google]
figure1[1].jpg
34 KB, 521x381
Light blue region... they are animal tier
>>
The North.

I was born here. I've lived here for a lot of my life. Only after going to other places did I realise that most people in the North of England are human chaff, the sort of people that think the government owes them a living. They're fat, ridiculous morons. They bang on about how tough they think they are, but huge amounts of them have never worked. Most of the ones that have "worked" have done so in the public sector or some government funded project. They cannot fathom a situation that the government shouldn't have complete control of. House flooded? Governments fault. Road closed? Government should fix it. Every single thing should be taken care of by someone else, ideally someone from the council or central government.

They're disgusting, backward, stunted, retarded people who are completely reliant on handouts. It would be better if the whole thing was shunted into the sea.
>>
>>52822951
Northern England > Southern England to be honest
>>
>>52822758

why isnt florida considered southern?
>>
File: 1437314066106.png (213 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
1437314066106.png
213 KB, 819x1024
>>
>>52823008
Cultural differences.
>>
>>52822951
t. Southern trust fund baby.
>>
>>52822999
Southern England>>>Northern England>>>London>>>Wales>>>Northern Ireland>>>Scotland
>>
>>52823008
Old jews, spics and other people living there

Its a shithole except for the north eastern part
>>
>>52823063
Even if I was, that's the kind of thing I mean. For people in the North, it's somehow a lot worse for people to save their own money from working for their own children than it is to have them raised by the taxpayer.

Think that over for a second.
>>
>>52823008
it is, they just refuse to say so because of their spanish origins and non-southern features(snowbirds and miami, mainly)
>>
>>52823008
Hispanics
>>
Try Detroit, the Mexican border or Puerto Rico.
>>
I'm from all-white Appalachia and I can assure you that it is much worse than any full-nigger area because everyone is high as fuck all the time
>>
>>52823122
>what is texas

>>52823123
detroit is fine desu
st. louis and flint are worse
>>
>>52823072
>>>>Scotland
Hahahahaha nice meme.
Scotland > everywhere else in the UK to be completely honest and not meme.
>>
>>52822758
Caucasus if it can unironically be considered as a part of it.
>>
>>52823193
Scotland has all the same problems as the North, except they're even more disgusting. The only positive is that they die earlier.
>>
File: 43342.png (143 KB, 1045x1200) Image search: [Google]
43342.png
143 KB, 1045x1200
This area.

Muslims and non-whites are the majority here, most natives are drugs addicts and outside the tourist spots it's one big ghetto.
>>
>>52823174
where you comin from fám
boone area represent
>>
>>52822758
Please nigger, the worst is the midwest or southwest. Literal nothing tier.
>>
>>52823264
>Muslims and non-whites are the majority here
not true if you exclude tourists
>>
>>52822951
That's also the American South and Midwest in a nutshell, desu/

inb4 "I don't work for the government, I work:"
>on a large farm that relies on agricultural subsidies for most of its income
>in a remote small town whose tax base doesn't even pay for the dozens of miles of road that connects it to the outside world
>on a military base
>>
>>52823347
I'm from Georgia and work for a subcontractor in residential construction, doing electrical work. Nice strawman.
>>
>>52823177
>>what is texas
Not southern. I don't understand what you're implying.
>>
>>52823266
I'm in Doddridge County, WV. Hell, I didn't even know boone was apart of Appalachia
>>
>>52823347
just no
stop trying to relate, its completely different here

>>52823475
>brazilian education
>>
>>52823569
>just no
>stop trying to relate, its completely different here

We tend to do it through tax-breaks and military expenditure, but there's just as much government make-work here as in the poorer parts of England.
>>
>>52823651
Besides military work, I can't think of any job here that's particularly rooted in government need or creation.
I work as a janitor, for example.
Fuck I can't even name someone who hasn't worked with the state or local government outside of policing or the military. We're drowned in small businesses.
>>
Everything else besides the capital
>>
southerners are cool, shut up about the south already ya dip
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.