[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi Portugal friend. I wan to ask about secrets of Fatima. Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 338x436) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 338x436
Hi Portugal friend.
I wan to ask about secrets of Fatima.
Is this just occult incident?
Or important religious incident?
And Wut is 3rd prophecy?
>>
It was Satan. Info 100% true. When Mary the Virgin appears with covered feet it's Satan pretending to be here (because she crushes Satan-snake head with her holy feet. In Fatima and Medjugorje it was devil.
>>
File: fatima.jpg (51 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
fatima.jpg
51 KB, 600x450
>>52810740
Important enough that we built pic.
The third prophecy was the third secret of Fátima.
Lúcia ( the one of the left on your pic ) had a vision of a men dressed in white (the pope) getting wounded and falling to the ground, according to the Vatican this was the prophecy to the pope John Paul II assassination attempt.
>>
>>52811212
Obligato my friend.
Fatima incident is very mysterious and very interesting story.
Is Maria appearance in the public true?
>>
>>52811512
As true as any other religious incident, she appeared several times to the children , the first time was on the 13th of May 1917, and then 5 more times on the 13th of the following months except August. On the October's apparition 50 to 100 thousand people witnessed the Miracle of the Sun followed by Our Lady of Fátima (Maria) telling them who she was.
>>
>>52810740
no info for outsiders.

qualquer tuga a postar aqui devia de ser exilado
>>
>>52810740
It's actually considered the last "confirmed" classic miracle the Catholic Church has recognized. My grandmother lives near Fátima and pilgrims every year to the church.

Also the new build church is fucking huge and fucking ugly.
>>
File: fatima 2.jpg (1 MB, 1441x945) Image search: [Google]
fatima 2.jpg
1 MB, 1441x945
>>52812923
I went there one year, and you're right, the new church is ugly, but lighting the candles at night outside is a really nice thing to see.
>>
>>52810740

My grandma was very devotee of the Virgin of Fatima. She visited Fatima 3 times in her life and she and in her last trip she bought a statue to put in her room. Once I fart in the face of the statue and my grandmother assaulted me with a broom. I almost die, fucking sect.
>>
>>52812923
>>52813077
new church pic.
>>
>>52813077
Yeah, that always looks nice. I went there as a child, but I really can't remember anything at all.

>>52813126
It looks less bad from the inside, although it really reminds me of those protestant megachurches in the US.
>>
File: igreja fatima fora.jpg (113 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
igreja fatima fora.jpg
113 KB, 500x333
>>52813164
The outside makes it look like a concert hall.
>>
Jesus and Mary not even existed and those kids were probably drunk.
>>
>>52813270
yeah, definitely US megachurch-y

>>52813333
quads of truth have spoken
>>
>>52813506

I'm the Antichrist muahahahaha...
>>
Why was Russia so important? Is Russia the reason why World War II happened? Why was it Hitler wasn't mentioned?
>>
Pagan worshipping done done by the Vatican that has nothing to do with anything
>>
>>52810740
It is all a lie.
>>
>>52813270
I can't believe we wasted a single cent on this shit
>>
File: 1445589475674.gif (1 MB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1445589475674.gif
1 MB, 250x200
>>52813333
>>
>>52814984
It was entirely paid by pilgrims donations. Still looks like shit from the outside even though.
>>
>>52810740
why do they look to be in bad mood?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.