[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Euros who have visited America: What can you say about the Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 20
Euros who have visited America:

What can you say about the Americans you interacted with/encountered?
>>
>>52803308
New yorkers are literally londoners but with an accent.
>>
>>52803308
what happens in:

Utah
Wyoming
Idaho
West Virginia
Iowa
Arkansas
Georgia
Vermont
New Hampshire
Maine
>>
>>52803707
>what happens in:
>
>Utah
>Wyoming
>Idaho
>West Virginia
>Iowa
>Arkansas
>Georgia
>Vermont
>New Hampshire
>Maine

Pic related.
>>
>>52803308
Slutty af tbhf
I can't believe your media pretends Europe is more sexually liberal
>>
>>52803707
>Utah
Mormons
>Wyoming
Nothing
>Idaho
Nothing + potatos
>West Virginia
Nothing
>Iowa
Nothing + corn
>Arkansas
Nothing
>Georgia
Niggers
>Vermont
Nothing + gommies
>New Hampshire
Nothing + libertarians
>Maine
Nothing
>>
>>52803999
what is the comfiest state?
>>
>>52803494
you mean NY is also flooded with pakis, coons and sandniggers
>>
>>52804115
Depends what you think of as comfy.
>>
>>52803999
I want to visit Utah 2bh
seems like a really unique state
>>
Good things:

>Service is A+, every restaurant worker is exceptionally polite
>Instant sociability of people, had multiple incidents where cab drivers/general civilians would start talking, roll off anecdotes
>When they noticed my accent, very curious and intrigued about UK

Bad things

>Your obnoxious people take it up a level, very loud, 20% of people wear a t-shirt with some kind of provocative slogan
>Lot of demand, greed and need for instant gratification when ordering/standing in line etc.

I love Americans on the whole, you guys are great.
>>
>>52804142
It sucks. Mormons are awful, can't get a fucking beer to save your life, it's full of Mexicans and methheads, and every time I go there I'm horribly sick for three days.

The only reason to go there is if you ski.
>>
File: otaconanime.jpg (38 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
otaconanime.jpg
38 KB, 800x450
>>52803308

>2009
>just quitted my job due to shitty working conditions
>three hour train ride home
>halfway through the ride a group of american students enter the train
>don't mind them, just stare out of the window
>few minutes pass
>some girl suddenly sits in front of me, starts talking to me
>it's one of the students
>talk about an hour until they have reached their destination

She was super qt and kind and also the only girl that ever bothered talking to me.
Changed my view on americans significantly
>>
>>52804138
Coons yes, and replace the paki/sandnigger populous with spics
>>
File: montana[1].jpg (1 MB, 2560x1686) Image search: [Google]
montana[1].jpg
1 MB, 2560x1686
>>52804115
montana
>>
I met a group of them in a bar by an American base. It was 31 December and I was getting wasted alone. Dickheads kept making noise and asked the barkeeper to raise the volume and shit.
>>
>>52804115
Washington
>>
>>52803308
>friendly and enthusiastic, but loud
>will invite you to dinner after a 5 min talk
>don't give a flying fuck how they look, just comfy clothes everywhere
>motherfucking flipflops
>great service at restaurants etc.
>lots of american vs amercian douchebag behavior
>Male machos
>open-minded towards Europe
>need to get their beer game on presto
>>
>>52804115
Anywhere in New England
>>
>>52804274
>Service is A+, every restaurant worker is exceptionally polite
>Instant sociability of people, had multiple incidents where cab drivers/general civilians would start talking, roll off anecdotes

I'd agree 100%

The only bad things I can say about the people is that I did feel slightly unsafer in the cities and you have a hard on for IDing people I had to have the thing practically strapped to my forehead.
>>
This makes me happy. You all make me happy
>>
>>52803308
What the fuck happened to Virginia on this map and for that matter most of the states
>>
>>52804115
The good parts of California and Nebraska during the summer.
>>
I worked through work and travel in Maryland and traveled with some workmates. Spent around 4 months total in the US. Coming from eaternyuroland, I realized how paranoid and jumpy we are compared to you guys. I and many others blame communism, but let's get down to teh shit.

Gud shit

-Suburbia and most small towns remind me of something rural, but in a good way. People leave their doors unlocked, actually talk to their neighbors and know one another.

-A bit uncouth and loud however much more talkative and "human" than most euros. Strangers struck up conversations and I acually enjoyed it. People revealed much more about themselves than in euroland, they were more easygoing.

-A lot more lively and less paranoid than euros

Bad shite
-A bit too loud and too nosy sometimes

-A bit too slutty for my liking

Also worth mentioning, when I visited Yosemite I was mesmerized and impressed; I've never been to a place quite as beautiful.
>>
>>52804142
Southern UT is the most beautiful region of the US. I met an Israeli family when I visited the national parks there. Nice, but loud (especially the mother) people
>>
Driven through the south a few times with Texas as a base point to Cali / Florida.

People are nice, never really met a person I disliked for any reason on any of my trips.

Table service is fantastic, the whole "But it's fake!!!" thing never bothered me.

You seem to wear your opinions on your sleeve; I stopped at a Horse riding supplies shop in Texas and people would flock to join the conversation I was having with a man passionately telling me about me about Obama.

Ya'll are loud

I am not Australian.

P.S, Any advice / tips about doing the East Coast / North of the U.S? I have friends in New York I spend time with but what about Boston et al?
>>
File: 1444825815298.jpg (245 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
1444825815298.jpg
245 KB, 858x536
>>52807189
>gypsing around is considered work in gypsyland
>>
>>52807681
Washington D.C. is pretty cool. If you go I'd definitely advise you to go to one or two of the smithsonian museums (you won't be able to see them all unless it's a really long trip), see the white house, the Washington Memorial and all that.
The one thing you absolutely must do is go to the lincoln memorial. For me it ranks on the same level as the view of Chicago from the Sears tower for my favorite things I've ever seen. It's like you're looking at a god.
>>
>>52807941
What are the transport links like from the Airport to the touristy bits? I'd love to see the Smithsonian t.b.h
>>
File: Untitled.png (47 KB, 620x782) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
47 KB, 620x782
>>52807941
The thing about DC is there's sort of a west-side east-side divide, where everything on the west-side tends to be much nicer. I don't know how bad the east-side is because whenever I visit I've never had a reason to go there, but it's just something to keep in mind. But yes DC is very nice looking actually and mostly good. It's becoming more gentrified lately as well so parts there weren't so nice are now nicer again.
>>
why????
>>
>>52803707
>Utah
Mormons, Drug Rehabilitation camps for Californians and New Yorkers
>Wyoming
Horse riding, ranches
>Idaho
Potatoes, more rehabilitation camps
>West Virginia
Poverty,Homemade Liquor, Folk Music
>Iowa
Corn Farms, old people, evangelicals, one party university.
>Arkansas
Evangelicals, The Clinton family
>Georgia
Super thick accents, peaches, rap music, cocaine
>Vermont
Quebecois tourists, american left wingers, guns, super academic schools
>New Hampshire
no clue
>Maine
seafood, lobsterfests.
>>
>>52808150
Shuttle/cab to Silver Line metro, which is nice and brand new
>>
>>52812064
>west virginia
You forgot coal mining, incest, and horrendous accents
>>
>>52803308
>nyc
people are fake
people are fat
people are not white
people smell like burger and sweat
people are arrogant
people "work"
people are random as hell
>>
>>52803707
>Utah
Mormons, skiing, white people with like 8 kids per family
>Wyoming
Crystal Meth, white trash, hunting, horse ranches, snow ALL THE FUCKING TIME, select communities of uber-rich billionaires who want peace and quiet
>Idaho
Similar to Wyoming + farming and potatoes
>West Virginia
White trash, drinking Mountain Dew soda like it's water, heroin use, hillbillys
>Iowa
Too much power in presidential elections, corn farming, rednecks
>Arkansas
Don't know, personally
>Georgia
Typical southern accent, black people, rap, country music
>Vermont
Potheads, skiing, liberals
>New Hampshire
Potheads, skiing, guns
>Maine
White people, Stephen King, picturesque coastline, saltwater fishing
>>
File: Qdm7GOp.jpg (188 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Qdm7GOp.jpg
188 KB, 960x720
>>52803757
>Utah
Skiing, beauty, mormons, no drinking
>Wyoming
East side: Ranches and emptiness
West side: Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, mountains, skiing
>Idaho
Basically wyoming in the south, more mormons, northern Idaho is comfy forest and mountains
>West Virginia
Incest, deep dark backwoods hollers with moonshine, people that stare at "outsiders", accents and poverty, also the least flat state surprisingly. Forest.
>Iowa
Nice people, Colleges, elections, corn
>Arkansas
Not really sure. black people, racism, Ozarks, poverty, classic southern state idk
>Georgia
Peaches, black people, more black people, classic southern state idk
>Vermont
Yuppies, hippies, hippies, more hippies, forest, skiing, liberal gun nuts, french Canadians
>New Hampshire
Not sure, same thing as vermont, maybe less canadians and more guns?
>Maine
Comfiness, lobster, coastline, Acadia national park, forest, beauty
Pic related: is maine
>>
>>52814239
whups, replied to the wrong one. oh well. same thing
>>
>>52803707
>what happens in:
>Utah
mormons
>Wyoming
ranches
>Idaho
potatoes
>West Virginia
moonshine
>Iowa
corn
>Arkansas
inbreeding
>Georgia
racism
>Vermont
skiing and dairy
>New Hampshire
guns and woods
>Maine
fish, blueberries, and potatoes
>>
>>52806103
You don't really have to worry much at all about being in a dangerous situation unless you are in a gang, are doing something that would make organized crime groups want you dead, or like going into dark alleys and yelling nigger.
>>52813256
NYC is a hellhole you should have gone to Boston or literally anywhere else
>>
Everybody was nice with me. Only people who tried to attempt a fraud was Russian-Jew immigrants. Negress cashiers in CVS gave me free chockolates and their numbers. I even fucked one for etnography purposes (and still regret ). One nigger in Overtown, FL wanted to kill me but when his chick said that I am Russian he removed his gun and treated me with coke. I like murricans.
>>
>>52814887
>One nigger in Overtown, FL wanted to kill me but when his chick said that I am Russian he removed his gun and treated me with coke. I like murricans.

That sounds like standard Florida to me
>>
>>52814869
Boston is a fucking miserable shithole. Truly the most cancerous den of scum on the eastern seaboard.
>>
>>52814887
>>52814983
Explain this meme.
>>
>>52803757
Georgia is pretty relevant m8, Atlanta is huge and very important both in and outside of the US.
>>
>>52803308
Went to Boston, can only talk about those
Mostly nice people, although I often felt like they were being overly nice for no reason. Also smiling at every moment was a bit annoying. People were a bit less ignorant about what happens outside the US than I thought, but I couldn't tell if it was because I believed the memes too much or because I was in New England.
>>
>>52815435
Florida people are crazy, that's basically it
>>
>>52815435
he's a faggot

it's le ebin reddit meme
>>
File: 1398047738264.jpg (85 KB, 416x419) Image search: [Google]
1398047738264.jpg
85 KB, 416x419
>>52814887
Black girls love exotic European men

I live in a wealthy area and there are lots of Europeans. Everyone besides colored girls seems to ignore the Euro expats. But Euro women get a ton of attention though.

Europeans are also MUH HERITAGE to the maximum. Evrey fucking euro expat has their flag on the front of their car. They also drive cars from their country and make it very apparent. They talk in public in their own languages too which is very rude imo, especially when they are interacting with service employees.
>>
>>52806407
>a fucking desert
>comfy in the summer

If you enjoy absurd heat like that you're actually not white.
>>
>>52806404
Good question. The border with West Virginia is fucked, and the Eastern Shore is missing entirely.
>>
File: ISLC2259_Doug-Pulsipher.jpg (952 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
ISLC2259_Doug-Pulsipher.jpg
952 KB, 1600x1067
>>52804306
Is literally everyone in Utah a mormon?

The scenery round salt lake city looks mental desu
>>
>>52809220
That map is a tad outdated. Most of the district proper is gentrifying rapidly.
>>
File: 6216576278_02effd109e.jpg (61 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
6216576278_02effd109e.jpg
61 KB, 333x500
>>52815550
Good thing I like chocolate women
>>
>>52815435
South Florida is known for being the most lawless place in the country. Lots of rich tourists and lots of poor locals, all doing drugs and waving guns around 24/7.

Check out this Twitter account. It compiles news articles about things that happened in Florida:
https://twitter.com/_floridaman
>>
>>52815693
Black girls from the hood give the best head and if you deny this you have never gotten your dick blessed by the lips of Shakeshia.
>>
>>52815495
>>52815513
Thank you.
>>
>>52815513
>reddit meme
t. Floridian

It's a real life meme
>>
>>52815665
there are a lot, but mostly in Ogden and Provo. They're all around the state. And that scenery is pretty awesome, it's pretty much like that for any mountain town in the USA though. SLC is half shithole half nice. I love the downtown, besides the huge mormon monoliths.
>>
>>52815936
I know nothing about mormons, what makes them shit? Do they behave differently?
>>
Moved to the DFW area when I was young and did grades 1-5, but left about a month before I finished 5th grade (UK equiv of Year 2 to 6 of)
Everybody, the Whites, Latinos, and Blacks were all nice.
There were probably people that pissed me off, but I've obviously forgotten them, and it's not like other countries don't have shitty people either.

Feel free to ask me anything else if you want
>>
>>52816003
It's not that they are shit, they are actually relatively nice people, but... they are very ardent in their beliefs and try to convert as many people as possible, and what they believe is really stupid as far as religions go.
>>
>>52815435
Florida is a special kind of special.

http://www.rawstory.com/2013/01/florida-cops-taser-naked-burglar-who-pooped-and-masturbated-when-homeowner-pulled-a-gun/
>>
File: crime cities.jpg (137 KB, 1000x928) Image search: [Google]
crime cities.jpg
137 KB, 1000x928
>>52815800
>for being the most lawless place in the country.
Utter bullshit. Did you just make this shit up on the spot? In fact it's one of the fastest growing regions in the country by every metric. And within Florida, North-Florida has way higher crime

>check out this twitter account
>made in 2013
yeah this surely defines a population of 20million+. Seriously fuck off back to leddit
>>
>>52803707
Georgia
>soda manufacturing
>a gigantic airport
>peaches and blueberries
>military bases
>>
>>52816306
You conveniently left out niggers and traffic
>>
>>52816293
it's joke m8
t. Jacksonvillean
>>
File: image.png (18 KB, 422x656) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18 KB, 422x656
>>52816003
>>
>>52816293
It's a joke, mate. Even South Floridians talk about how ridiculous the crime and general licentiousness here gets. And it's more of a quality-over-quantity thing.

And why does it matter when a Twitter account was made? It's funny and updated regularly.
>>
>>52816293
>Anchorage

Why
>>
>>52816003
More concerned with pleasing God than helping the nation.
That and they're on par with Jehova's Witnesses in terms of annoying and invasive "house calls."

Other then that they're kind people.
>>
>>52816293
Why is there so much rape in Alaska
>>
>>52816505
>>52816359
>it's just a prank bro!
It's fucking stupid and insulting to intelligence is what it is.

I've never witnessed a crime in my entire life, nor has anybody I've known. But "property values steadily rise" doesn't generate as many clicks as "florida man does _" (really just means man who happens to be in florida at the time, fucking tourists)
>>
>>52815357
t. Alberto Barbosa's cousin from Bristol County
>>
>>52803308
I hadn't been in America but all Americans I meet in Prague are basically superannoying hipsters with an accent that makes you want to kill them after first two sentences that come out of their mouths.
>>
>>52816694
calm down FIDF
even people in Florida joke about it, and most people understand that it's just banter
>>
File: Based Millenials.png (10 KB, 334x316) Image search: [Google]
Based Millenials.png
10 KB, 334x316
>>52816418
Based Millenials
>>
>>52816731
Annoying hipsters are the only Americans that would want to go to Prague
>>
>>52816676
There's a load of natives
There's nothing else to do
>>
>>52815495
Every other place in Dade county and Broward county was nice. Seems Overtown was the only ghetto there.
>>
In Ohio at the moment and it's a miserable shithole.

The one major good point is the ease of acquiring 'stuff'. There are gigantic shops all over the place selling anything you could possibly need. Homebase at home has absolutely fuck all but I'm confident I could go round the corner to Lowes and get the materials to build anything I could think of.
>>
>>52817189
Homebase and B&Q are shit for anything that isn't a minor fitting a shelf or w/e.
>>
>>52815435
>>52815495
>>52815513
See: https://twitter.com/_floridaman

Whenever something batshit insane happens its in Florida. Literally America's Wang: The State
>>
>>52817085
>overtown
well it is literally the historic black ppl district so what do you expect?

even now compared to 3 years ago overtown is being gentrified. rich people buying up cheap property near the inner city and building skyscrapers and upper class housing
>>
File: 1427710009476.jpg (47 KB, 327x303) Image search: [Google]
1427710009476.jpg
47 KB, 327x303
>>52817304
>Florida Woman Eats Cinnamon Rolls and Rotisserie Chicken While Driving Drunk Through Walmart on Motorized Scooter
>>
>>52815565
Come here in August when the days are lazy and the wind doesn't blow. It's heavenly. Only the western half of the state could be called a "desert" honestly and that's pushing it. It's actually a short grass prairie that is only semi-arid. The eastern half is a humid long grass prairie naturally but most of that has been covered in farmland or suburbs. People planted a lot of trees here because there were barely any originally, as a matter of fact Arbor Day was started in Nebraska. Anyways go out to a park on a nice summers day and lay under a tree, it's pretty close to heaven to be honest with you my Countryman from another brother.
>>
>>52817521
I was referring to California, not Nebraska.
>>
>>52817304
>Florida Man Poops Over Side of Boat as Police Are Trying to Arrest Him for Interfering With Manatees

Top bants from Florida
>>
>>52803707

Georgia is basically >>52816306 plus the best schools and most money in the South. Atlanta is the only city that matters in the whole region. Outside Atlanta, it's mostly rednecks, fields, and churches.

We do have a lot of black people but they are mostly confined to Atlanta, ghettos and traditionally black towns like Jonesboro. We have good race relations down here since we kinda segregate naturally and prefer it that way as opposed to the Midwest or North where niggas be wildn' out
>>
>>52817304
lolnope

Are you going to ignore the weirdness that goes on in California? Where you literally have famous cults (anton lavey satanism, jim jones mass suicide, charles manson)

how about you flip on the TV and check on The South and all the madness there?

Florida just gets shit because we can handle the bants while commiefornians would cry liberal tears and take to the streets in protest and southerners would lynch the nearest minority
>>
>>52804115

Probably somewhere out West. The East Coast gets too shitty/unpredictable weather to be considered comfy, plus most of the bad things in this country seem to be concentrated along the East Coast.
>>
>>52817454
Wow that's American as fuck.
>>
File: 22115735046_19f8f34f2f_k.jpg (724 KB, 2048x724) Image search: [Google]
22115735046_19f8f34f2f_k.jpg
724 KB, 2048x724
>>52817755
I'd rather New York than California any day, though.
>>
>>52816003
It's basically "W.A.S.P.'s the religion" so they're friendly but awkward for the most part but also like W.A.S.P.'s they have a really creepy side to them.
>>
>>52817848
What's a W.A.S.P.?
>>
File: 1451336438364.png (384 KB, 473x356) Image search: [Google]
1451336438364.png
384 KB, 473x356
>>52817848
>WASPs the religion
>The P in WASP stands for Protestant
>>
>>52806103

You probably look young if you get ID'd a lot. I am 23 but wear a beard so I almost never get ID'd unless the server's boss or manager is nearby
>>
>>52817755
>the west
>comfy
no chance
>>
>>52817888
white anglo saxon protestant

usually meant to imply some really posh old time gentleman in the north

in reality most of the people meeting the description are inbred rednecks in the south
>>
File: 138.gif (38 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
138.gif
38 KB, 480x270
>>52817935
HE'S HERE
>>
>>52818032
also used mainly by tumblrites
>>
>>52817604
Go to the temperate rainforests or the Sierra Nevadas my friend.
>>
>>52817755
If there's one thing I don't like about the Midwest/East Coast, it's the amount of tornadoes and thunderstorms.
>>
>>52817897
They're ex-wasps brah, look it up. They're still majority English heritage out there.
>>
>>52803308
Ive only been to florida, but theyre EXTREMELY LOUD AND TALK A LOT which is alright because thats how people are where Im from. The biggest difference is that theyre all fat
>>
>>52818128

Seriously. Every hurricane sweeps through the South then all the way up to New England, fucking up everything in its path. Tornadoes fuck everything up west of the Appalachians. In Georgia, we are quite literally a different season every other day from January to April. We are the Australia of weather. I want to go somewhere with four consistent seasons like we had back in the 1990s.
>>
>>52806407
>good parts of california
>>
>>52803308
Women are easy as hell , beer sucks , guys are weird , most are betas , some are bros.
I loved Disneyland.
>>
>>52818215
Implying people in the UK aren't also fat
>>
>>52817703
That was almost 50 years ago Anon.

I'm a Marylander btw
>>
>>52818285
lol
>>
>>52818332
Thats just northerners and scots. I never see any fat people where I live
>>
A bus driver who was 57 started talking to me about how he had a 25 year old mexican girlfriend who already had a son.
She could not speak english so they talked over the phone.

My cousin who happened to live in the same town was dating a white woman with two sons, and he had already been divorced once with shared custody of his son.

The manager at my hotel claimed to be irish and was extremely overweight.

Blacks screamed like chimps in the mall I visited all the fucking time, and spics tried to pickpocket me on two occasions.

Basically, the memes are true.
>>
How hard would it be for a couple in their mid twenties to move to the states?
Bear in mind that we'd have a place to stay for the first 2/3 months.
>>
>>52818390
Never got why northerners and scots are so much fatter than the south. Was quite shocking
>>
>>52818332
Poor people and northerners are fat
>>
>>52818413
Sorry, I forgot to mention that my cousin's girlfriends sons were half black.
>>
>>52818448
The south is very fat, the North is as fat as European countries
>>
>>52815550
>They talk in public in their own languages too which is very rude imo

Wat?
>>
>>52818427
Their diet is pretty shite, people eat pies in the south but they eat pies all the fucking time for example.
>>
>>52818427
Scots because they mainly eat deep fried food and drink irn bru or alcohol which is a lot of sugar. Northeners probably because they were traditionally the poorest part
>>
>>52818215
honestly sounds the opposite of florida desu. I'm assuming you just went to disney?

>>52818220
hurricanes are relatively uncommon and you have weeks of warnings to prepare. compared to a random tornado or earthquake that can strike at any time.

>>52818419
Same as most western governments these days:

If you're white or educated = fuck off and wait a handful of years and we might help you out
If you're a worthless shitskin that burns the american flag and has 30 kids = welcome aboard sir
>>
>>52818538
t.Alberti Barbosi
>>
>>52818590
I went to disney world but I didnt stay near it. It was some island on the west coast of florida
>>
>>52818590
Well...my gf's vietnamese.
I'm the whitest we wuz kings you'll ever find though.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (37 KB, 468x549) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
37 KB, 468x549
>>52818390
>>52818448
What qualifies as the North in the UK? Looks like Wales, the middle bit, and the south east are also pretty fat
>>
>>52804978
>>52803494
which is worse
>>
>>52818739
>whales
>>
>>52818739
Anything further north than Bristol for me :^)

Normally it's around Liverpool and higher I believe.
>>
File: English_North-South_divide[1].png (145 KB, 2140x2645) Image search: [Google]
English_North-South_divide[1].png
145 KB, 2140x2645
>>52818739
Frankly anything past London might as well be the North.
>>
>>52815800
>>52816280
>>52817304
Americans always provide comprehensive answers. Thank you, guys.
>>
>>52818739
Depends on where you live. The watford gap is usually accepted as the border between south and midlands by the way.
>>
>>52817925
>Arizona
>Socal
>>
>>52818413
Where'd you visit m8o?
>>
>>52816508
Native Alaskans are really horny

They recently arrested a guy for raping a ~70 year old woman and her two year old granddaughter
>>
>>52816003
Their religion is on par with Scientologist in how stupid it is.
>>
>>52825769
*Scientology
>>
>>52825769
All religions are on par with Scientology.

*no tipping necessary*
>>
if you're a white european america is your playground: everyone will be super friendly, treat you as a fellow american, and go out of their way to look out for you and make small talk. if you're visiting from anywhere else, like latin america, asia, india, the middle east, africa, most likely you won't get much human interaction at all with the locals except for the absolutely bare minimum required by professional courtesy. and that's only if you are on your best behavior.
>>
>>52826334
This could be solid advice, but it also depends entirely on the region you're visiting.
>>
>>52826401
No its true if you are European we will worship the ground that you walk on but if you're from anywhere else people won't really pay you much notice
>>
>>52804115
New Hampshire or Maine
>>
The mountain dew in west Virginia thing is false. Mountain dew there refers to moonshine.
>>
>>52816059
Where in DFW?
I would expect Highland Park desu.
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.