[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say one nice thing about Argentina.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Argentina.png (443 KB, 1028x816) Image search: [Google]
Argentina.png
443 KB, 1028x816
Say one nice thing about Argentina.
>>
At least their president is now white
>>
they're white
>>
They have some great literature.
Diverse weather
>>
>>52797129
one nice thing about Argentina.
>>
good food. lots of meat
>>
>>52797129
I didn't think anything negative about their country before I came to /int/

I didn't even really know they were a country that existed before I came to /int/, either
>>
>>52797129
u are still buttblasted chicano?
u've been shitposting about us all the night
>>
The former name was The United States of Rio-de-Plata; There're many cows
>>
>>52797129
Argentinians have qt women
>>
>>52797129
I work with an argentinian, thought the whole they're good at bbq thing was a meme. Turns out he's great at it.
>>
My ex girlfriend was from there, she was probably the only good thing from that country
>>
They gave us Borges
>>
>>52797129
it used to be wealthy
>>
File: argentina.jpg (90 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
argentina.jpg
90 KB, 1000x500
>>52797129
+Patagonia and Los Glaciares
+Buenos Aires the Paris of South America
+Incredible culture
+New promising government
+European people
+Went to war with the Rosbif

And JULIO CORTAZAR, BEATRIZ SARLO AND JOSE LUIS BORGES are fucking based.
>>
They have a decent soccer team
>>
We couldn't have a better 28th state.
>>
>>52797129
They play rugby kinda well. Better than the USA anyway.
>>
>>52800000
neat
>>
>>52800000
Nice
>>
We might have a hate/rivalry thing going on, but I love you, Argiebro.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.