[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on him, /int/? Especially you Arabs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
What are your thoughts on him, /int/? Especially you Arabs.
>>
>he thinks movies are historically accurate
>>
>>52790261
Are you gonna tell me what you think about the man or just shitpost?
>>
Arabs don't care about him at all.

Mostly just seen as another British spy.
>>
>>52790523
>spy
He did alot more than that
>>
I recently learned he was asexual and masochistic
>>
>>52789217

One of the reasons that ME is utter shit today. Also props to Shariff Hussein for selling his people and his nation for money(7m pounds to be exact, and it was huge). Now kings of Saudi Arabia and Jordans are -descendant of Hussein- and living with his money while their people are eating sands and complaining about Jewish state which their "dad" created alongside with Brits. Anyway this shit is getting out of topic.

Lawrance did his job successfully, props to him.
>>
>>52790568

I know, but Arabs don't care about him.

Maybe Jordanians do because of that movie and the fact that the Hashemites rule there whereas they were disposed of in Iraq etc.
>>
>>52790599
Ibn Saud is totally unrelated to Hussein.
>>
>>52789217
He is actually very hated by arabs even the arabs who like saudis
>>
>>52790664

Nobody cares about him, people barely even know him.
>>
>>52790599
lol Saudis are actually some arab tribe that defeated hussein and his sons but before that they defeated the arab tribe ibn roshd who used to be the allies of ottomans
>>
>>52790697
not really
>>
>>52790814
I mean, it's obvious that you don't know shit and are just making something up.

In the Arab World, nobody cares about Lawrence because he was relatively unimportant in the grand scheme of things. The reason he became famous in the West is because of the autobiography he wrote and the subsequent movie.

What happened in Mesopotamia during WW1 is ten times more important than what Lawrence did, but nobody really cares about that because nobody made a widely-acclaimed historically inaccurate movie about that.
>>
I really liked his lifestyle, he was interested in Archaeology and he was a based Welshman Although I'm pretty sure there are sources saying he fiddled arab kids lel..
>>
>>52790599

all correct except sauds got not nothing to do with hussein. but they are shit too.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.