[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have the choice of going to either Berlin, Kaiserslautern,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1278924046175.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1278924046175.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1200
I have the choice of going to either Berlin, Kaiserslautern, Ilmenau, or Wolfenbuttel to work next summer. What city would be most accessible to someone who knows no German? Any pros/cons of any of those cities would be great, I'm kind of leaning towards Kaiserslautern so I could easily visit France as well (I know French).
>>
>>52788586
Go in Bayern or Baden, you'll be close to Switzerland ;)
>>
File: Schweiz Erweiterungspläne SVP.jpg (39 KB, 421x385) Image search: [Google]
Schweiz Erweiterungspläne SVP.jpg
39 KB, 421x385
>>52788677
Anschluss when?
>>
BERLIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79QHv9jDE_k
>>
>>52789016
Do you think I'd have an easier time learning German in any of the 4 cities? I'm planning on trying to do duolingo next month.
>>
>>52788586
> Ilmenau, or Wolfenbuttel

Rather "Small" not very Interessting stuff going on there. Wolfenbüttel has the Pro that Jägermeister is made there that's about it.

Tbh it's between Berlin and Kaiserslautern.

Kaiserslautern has 100.000 pop.
berlin got 3,5 mil pop:

>Berlin
+ Party wise
+ Learn German faster
+ New cool stuff to do
+ Capital so if ur into History n sutff thats good

- If you are not very Street smart you can get easy mugged / wrong area of town

- you have the "new-wave"-Germany meaning some stuff as so new and hipster it's not the Germany you might want/expect

- desu lots of "Germans" that are actuly Turks and have no real clue of everything (not all of them but 75%~)

>Kaiserslautern

+ "Nicer" Place (People wise)

+ Not that Big more time to focus on stuff be it learning or

+ more countryside to see

+Less "problems" you can run into

- less party

- Not that much to do in comparision with berlin ofc but still okay

-------------------------------

Safe Pick is Kasier, if u feel rather #Yolo_Fun and/or are not Alone go for Berlin. Also if you are a Guy that can easly talk to people and go alone into clubs finding people Berlin , if you are a bit "shy" kaiser
>>
>>52792011
Thanks for the detailed response! Any advice on learning German? Although I guess that's a dumb question considering you never really had to learn it.
>>
>>52792380
Well depends how far you are and what options you have to learn it and ofc what your goal is for what do you need it.

If you want to I'll add you on skype or so and i'll teach you the basics
>>
>>59499746
>>59511157
Bump>>52792011
What if you don't like Kebab?
>>
>>52792624
Kaiserslautern has the Benfit to get all the nice Foods West and South :)

Also i think that if you never have been to Germany and dont speak as good German in Berlin you might get Helped Quicker but you are just flashed by so many things you cant focus on the slow and steady learning in my opinion.
>>
>>52792838
Haha I meant the people aus Turkei
>>
File: wink wink.jpg (150 KB, 930x652) Image search: [Google]
wink wink.jpg
150 KB, 930x652
>>52788586

>going to Berlin

http://www.clarionproject.org/news/muslim-thugs-berlin-our-own-universe

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/08/16/muslim-and-gypsy-gangs-battle-for-supremacy-on-streets-of-europe/

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/12/18/muslim-gang-chanted-islamic-state-war-song-handed-recruiting-leaflets-train/
>>
>>52792011
>detailed answer
What is this, reddit?

>Berlin
>+ Learn German faster
>german
kek
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.