[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk by street peacefully >some asshole interrupts you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 444x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 444x331
>walk by street peacefully
>some asshole interrupts you
>you ignore it
>"DUUUUDE BRO THIS IS A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT AND UR ON CAM ICANT BELIEVE YOU'RE IGNORING THIS INNOCENT PERSON FOR BLAHBLAHBLAH"

Have you been victimized by these retards who claim to do "social" "experiment"?
>>
IT WAS JUST A PRANK, BRO!!!
>>
>social experiment
More like a waste of your and their time.
>>
File: 1451009460589.gif (92 KB, 200x136) Image search: [Google]
1451009460589.gif
92 KB, 200x136
If this happened I would be so much of a cunt that they would cut me out of the video and keep all the EBLIQ RIAKSHENS XD--d
>>
Next time ask him what the variables of his experiment are.
>>
>>52788024
should have asked them if you "being detained"
>>
>>52788024
I don't leave my house, so no.

>>52788124
Cunts like yourself would create attention and make the video more entertaining.
>>
>>52788024
>not having strong enough aura of ignoring that the guy can't even finish his sentence before you have already walked past him.
You need more practice son.
>>
>>52788124
I really really really really really really really really really really really really like this gif
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 205x246
>tfw video has a high chance of being viral on the internet
>tfw you did nothing
>tfw you were just very busy that day but most people will assume you're just being an asshole

Fuck my life seriously
>>
bump because i want to be assured im not the only victim by these fuckheads
>>
I punched some guy in the face last week in the exact same situation.
>>
>>52788205
explain the situation better pls, specifically
>some asshole interrupts you
>>
>>52788024
If I find someone filming one of those social experiment videos I'd intentionally harass them on camera for like 10 minutes

Maybe with a fedora
>>
>>52790221
Nah man, you're actually a horrible person and now the rest of the world will know.
It's no longer rare for videos to get hundreds of millions of views btw
>>
when will these dumb prank or social experiment whatsoever videos stop
>>
>>52788024
i look like a thug
nobody mess with me on the streets
>>
File: 1446526904903.png (22 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446526904903.png
22 KB, 640x640
>>52788024
I'm black, so I'll just scare them away.
>>
I live in NYC, once in a while some obviously college-age SJW will stand in front of you and ask "do you like food"? If you say "yes", they say "well, so do the homeless, and they don't have enough" or something, and if you keep walking, they will say something like "Oh, just running away?"

It's happened to me twice so far. Both times when I was visiting my father's office for lunch (he wears a suit, I am a scruffy grad student, nobody bothers me)
>>
>>52788160
"THIS MAN HAS GRASPED MY PENIS!"
>>
File: wew rip.jpg (20 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
wew rip.jpg
20 KB, 236x236
TWAS MERELY AN ESCAPADE COMRAD
>>
>>52788124
That's the reaction they're usually going for.
>>
i would never stop for shit like that. donn's sedel face and move forward. no one stops you.
>>
>>52788205
If they make money by using your face without your permission (given that they don't censor it) you can probably sue them
>>
>>52788197
Iron pill me Finland
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.