[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Picture taken from a train used to transport refugees into Austria.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1451337523912.jpg (319 KB, 950x2144) Image search: [Google]
1451337523912.jpg
319 KB, 950x2144
Picture taken from a train used to transport refugees into Austria.
>>
>>52786126
The toilet is right fucking there, how the fuck do you miss that?
>>
>>52786126
Source? Could have been Europeans on that train.
>>
>>52786178
They couldn't read the instructions.
>>
>>52786178
They are traumatized by the horrors of war.
>>
>>52786126
DESIGNATED
>>
>>52786178
indian refugee afraid of the toilet witch but the confinement of the transport vehicle not as open as the vast designated shitting streets of his home - alas the poor lad must release his feces on the floor
>>
>>52786250
this. That poo could be anyone's. Who took the photo? When? Where?
>>
"citation needed"
They could post the same picture with a comment stating.
"Picture taken after the inauguration of the first bullet train in India"
I would believe it.
>>
>>52786126
wtf is wrong with those people
>>
[citation needed]
>>
File: 4k.jpg (411 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
4k.jpg
411 KB, 3840x2160
>>52786471
>The toilet is right fucking there, how the fuck do you miss that?
Holy fucking shit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.