[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the worst thing about your country? I'm curious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2015-12-11-18-11-14-1.png (1016 KB, 1080x1012) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-11-18-11-14-1.png
1016 KB, 1080x1012
What is the worst thing about your country?
I'm curious about what problems other counties have.
I'm not asking for your personal opinion, I'm asking for the thing that everyone talks about which is rotting your country.
>>
All of our politicians our remnants of the Troubles. We'll only progress when they die.
>>
File: cmq9rjvap2.png (17 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
cmq9rjvap2.png
17 KB, 160x160
Government.
>>
>>52782797
>>52782806
Please, explain.
>>
>>52782738
>I'm not asking for your personal opinion, I'm asking for the thing that everyone talks about which is rotting your country.

Our legislature, president Obama, our healthcare """""system"""", uh i dunno. Americans like to scapegoat all of their problems.
>>
>>52782738

What about YOU op?
>>
>>52782738
דוסים וערבים
>>
>>52782738
>I'm asking for the thing that everyone talks about which is rotting your country
Immigrants, austerity, Islam, racism or the monarchy/politicians, depending on who you ask. People like to complain here.
>>
peronism
>>
>>52782859
Capitalism isn't applied good here our politicians steal a lot of money and the media makes us ignorant as fuck and also being this poor and having the most powerful country in the world next to us creates cartels and other problems that are slowly growing.
>>
>>52782738
not sure if i even need to answer lol
>>
bolacha vs biscoito
>>
>>52783042
Arabs, honestly.
Then education. If israel survives terrorism, our next generation will be a bunch of barbaric assholes. We call them Arsim.
>>52783075
ספר לי על זה
>>
File: ST_2015-12-09_middle-class-03.png (13 KB, 310x509) Image search: [Google]
ST_2015-12-09_middle-class-03.png
13 KB, 310x509
>>52782738
Growing divide between the upper-income and lower-income families, and the middle-income getting squeezed in between.

Much of the frustration found in both Dem and GOP parties (and outside, for that matter) is in one way or another very much about the death of the Middle-class.
It's been dying since the 70s, but people are starting to get really unhappy about it

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2015/12/09/the-american-middle-class-is-losing-ground/.
>>
Our king is a race traitor
>>
>>52782738
corruption and organized crime
>>
>>52783192
>GOP parties
Sorry, I'm tired.
>>
>>52782738
Besides government?
>There's no fucking snow
jk
The wages are too laughable, so some of my family work in Norway, Switzerland and Germany.
>>
SJW's, corruption, unemployment and women.
>>
File: hi-trudeau-04924780-8col.jpg (59 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
hi-trudeau-04924780-8col.jpg
59 KB, 620x349
Government , Sjw , women and pic related
>>
Ill try to make a list.
>The dependence on oil
>The new reforms letting private companies get oil from our soil
>Drugs
>Shootings
>Armed vigilantes
>Kidnapping
>Murder
>High probability of getting raped if you do not live on one of the few "good" cities
>Commies disguised as "humanists" being the "good guys" when they're just too stupid to rule over anything
>Government that everyone thinks is stupid yet, they've been ruling over Mexico since forever with no one to be able to fight them back
>Small Guerrillas apart from the Vigilantes
>Independent candidates being infiltrated by political parties
>Tv and football stars that haven't had an actual job on like 40 years getting high charges on the government
>Small tribes still living on mountains dying of hunger and disease
>The police officers being all owned by the cartels
>The army and navy being the only useful force, that can't do the same as cartels because "LOLHUMANRIGHTSXD"
I could go on desu
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.