[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Balkanise the Americas.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: americas.png (53 KB, 1126x1276) Image search: [Google]
americas.png
53 KB, 1126x1276
Balkanise the Americas.
>>
those regions are too small
>>
>>52774786
shit
too big**
>>
File: 1451272185863.png (418 KB, 606x557) Image search: [Google]
1451272185863.png
418 KB, 606x557
>>52774726
never going to happen m8
>>
File: putin heatenings.jpg (185 KB, 600x693) Image search: [Google]
putin heatenings.jpg
185 KB, 600x693
>>52774726
I'd Balkan the shit out of US and A (renamed to "US of Columbia" aka Yankee), I hate those warmongers.

CS and A (aka Dixie), independent Texas with Rio Grande, independent Deseret and independent New Africa (Hawaii in better style) and freed dependant territories. New England and North California ("Cascadia") goes to Canada and South California to Mexico.
New Russia in Alaska, Acadia+Acadiana+Quebec forms New France
Hawaii goes to Japan.
Independent South Brazil with Sao Paulo regions, Uruguay and Argentina forms "New Italy".
Panama+Ecuador+"Colombia" (now named New Granada to not confuse with Northern Columbias)+Panama forms "Grand Venezuela" or Bolivaria, former Bolivia unites with Peru in Confederation.
Mexico renamed to "New Spain" to not harass legacy of Aztecs/Mexicas/Nahua people.
New Spain and Brazil are again Empires with monarchy.
Cuba returns to Spain again, the rest of Carribean/Central countries are united as Central American Republic.

Independent ethnic national states of Sioux Republic of Lakotah, Mayan Republic of Chiapas, Araucania and Patagonia.

Dugin said, do whatever to supports irredentism in US and A. And we should proceed with it to weaken the prime imperialist and warmonger of modern world. Too bad Russian Emperors didn't helped CS when they could, instead backed that tyrant Lincoln.
>>
>>52775415

when we are gone, you will miss us while your new chinese overlords stomp all over you 10x harder than we ever did
>>
>>52775493
I wound't mind over 9000 polar world with Russo-Chinese domination.

Unipolar world sucks. No filthy colonials should rule the world, land build on genocide, good "Ameri-British Empire" is fading away. Fuck freemasonry.
>>
>>52774909

>google the article
>it's real

kek, the pentagon must've enjoyed pushing his buttons that way
>>
>>52774726
South America is already Balkanized, and most Americans and Canadians are the same. Maybe an independent Quebec, Newfoundland, CSA, California and perhaps Deseret, but I don't know other than that.
>>
File: sp32.jpg (123 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
sp32.jpg
123 KB, 480x640
>>52774726
INDEPENDENT SÃO PAULO NOW
>>
File: 1451331841620.png (84 KB, 1126x1276) Image search: [Google]
1451331841620.png
84 KB, 1126x1276
meme
>>
>>52776407
DON'T PUT GLORIUS SÃO PAULO TOGETHER WITH THE SHITTY NORTHEASTERNERS
FUCK YOU
>>
>>52775594
>Fuck freemasonry.
Why is everyone so butthurt over a frat for old guys

This is worse than antisemitism
>>
File: balkanisedtbh.png (58 KB, 1126x1276) Image search: [Google]
balkanisedtbh.png
58 KB, 1126x1276
*shrug*
>>
>>52774726
Return to state of affairs before arrival of whites culture wreckers. Sub-Saharan Africa and East Asia got properly decolonised but never Americas, West Asia or North Africa.

Kick out crackers and niggers, sterilise the race-mixed people or send them back to Europe/Africa if they wish (belongs as much there as to Americas), repopulate the continents with Redskins.
>>
>>52776455
sorry I forgot to do that
I actually wanted a Sao Paulo city state there
>>
File: not amazonia.png (63 KB, 1126x1276) Image search: [Google]
not amazonia.png
63 KB, 1126x1276
>>52776485
come on dude
you can do better
everything south of the black line isn't even part of the amazon rainforest and has no cultural ties whatsoever
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.