[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have a question about thailand do ladyboys ever fuck each
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (52 KB, 470x396) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
52 KB, 470x396
i have a question about thailand

do ladyboys ever fuck each other? i mean, does top ladyboy ever fuck bottom ladyboy in the ass or do they find themselves mutually unattractive?
>>
>>52770797
Why Costa Rica stole their flag? It's not possible to tell them apart, even harder than Costa Rica and Cuba
They should put CoA on it (Costaricans) to not be confused with Thailand

I liked Thailand more when it was called Siam, they were powerful empire like Khmers.
I hate that kind of linguistic revisionism, same for Persia becoming "Iran"
>>
>>52770868
You mean Puerto Rico and Cuba?
>>
File: thai (2).jpg (113 KB, 684x726) Image search: [Google]
thai (2).jpg
113 KB, 684x726
>>52770797
That's a good question, the answer is no.

Most ladyboys are trying to be women and so they take the fast track road to getting snipped and being so hopped up on estrogen that they arguably end up more feminine than your average female.

tl;dr their target partners are usually men.
>>
>>52771098
>that women
>that men
Win-win situation, I should move to Thailand.
>>
>>52770980
oh fug yes, you're right
>>
>>52770797
I wonder, why isn't pedophilia fought with in Thailand?

Children-brothels are famous there. There was one EUnionist politican who fled to Thailand for "boys".
This and tranny-enabling like in Brazil you're famous for.
>>
>>52770868
it'll always be Burma to me, Elaine
>>
>>52772858
i spent almost two years living in thailand and while i fucked more than 50 prostitutes, i never even heard about children brothels
>>
>>52771098
dddeeee its still you the farang english teacher in isaan. you been here for years spewingshit
>>
>>52773059
same here, regarding the time and approximate number of hookers... Im hungarian...

so here is why: they dont trust foreigners, number one. number two: what scammy NGOs describe as children as anyone under 18. so for them a 17 yo is a child
3. the real ones hidden from view (see 1) are from myanmar mostly. never seen anything like it, but there was a dramatic jaapanese film made on this

children of dark
>>
so did anyone here ever actually fucked a kid in thailand? and i'm not talking about 16+ year bimbos.
>>
>>52772907
pointless name changes :(
>>
>>52775173
how did you end up there?
>>
>>52774982
I would never be such a thing. :)
>>
>>52771098

The average Thai women look nothing like that.

They are tanned and have flat nose but many are chinese thais.
>>
>>52784038
>tanned
>flat nosed

Those are Khmer and Indian admixture.

Chinese Thais are true Thais.
>>
>>52771098
>road to getting snipped
For what purpose? Men that don't like ladyboys certainly wont like a post op ladyboy, and a good amount of men that do like ladyboys are disgusted by fake vaginas. Makes no sense to have the op
>>
>>52784130

when I went there most look like filipinos. Only difference is there is a lot of chinese mix thais(especially in Bangkok)
>>
>>52784136
They don't do it for their partners, they do it for themselves. They want to be women.

>>52785651
Yes, the original Thais were from China and assimilated a lot of the Malay/Khmer darkies during the height of the Siamese empire.

Are you going to tell me more about my country that you think I don't already know?
>>
How common ARE ladyboys in Thailand, anyway? Like if I went there, what are the odds that I would meet a girl and she'd have a feminine penis?
>>
>>52786079
Pretty high if you're white.

What people never tell you is that tourists who end up with the dick usually go looking for it.

White people love, I repeat, LOVE going to the trans sections of red light districts and picking up ladyboys, then flying home and raving to all their bros about how "crazy" it was.

You literally have to go out of your way to get with a dong diva, and most of you do.
>>
>>52770868
The blue stripe in the middle of Thailand's flag represents the Mekong River. That's how I remember
>>
>>52786079

I've been to Thailand several times and they're actually fucking everywhere. At least in the cities I visited (Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai)
>>
>>52786512
Are you a Farang? Your English is really excellent if you are actually Thai, sir.
>>
>>52786524
The blue actually represents the monarchy.

We don't swear fealty to a river, dingus.

>>52786585
There are these things called international schools.
>>
>>52786723
Oh I remember you, you're that cranky French guy.

What's up you fucker. Heard anything about the king's health? I hear he's not doing so good. You think there will be a powergrab and a shitstorm when he dies?
>>
>>52786723

Isn't yellow the colour of the Thai monarchy?
>>
>>52786585
A lot of Thais are good with English.
Had an exchange student in year 12 who basically spoke perfect English and when I was in bangkok, I actually had an easier time buying fast food at kfc than I do with the one in my hometown, lol
>>
>>52786860
Yeah that's not me.

>>52787051
Yellow is the color of the sitting king, not the one from when the flag was designed.
>>
>>52784130
Fuck you Jek. เจ็กบ้า

Real Thais are from Chiangmai and Northern Laos.

Thai Chinese are ugly Cantonese
>>
File: implications.jpg (18 KB, 252x248) Image search: [Google]
implications.jpg
18 KB, 252x248
>>52788016
>real Thais are from the north

Yeah, I already said they're from China.
>>
>>52788239
Being East Asian and being ethnically Han Chinese is different retard. Yes we originate from China but we are not Chinese. Infact we look different from them.

I'm Thai btw
>>
>>52788016
Real Thais stay in Thailand
>>
>>52789093
This nigger gets it.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.