[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shitskin sudacas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 97
Are Southern Europeans really white?

I don't think they're actually different from North Aficans, Levantines or Arabs that much lol. just not muslim (now they used to be)
>>
No.
>>
kc pole
>>
pnp
>>
t. Alberto Barbosa

more seriously, it's very funny coming from a poles with his dirty mongoloid admixture....
>>
File: 1450556745180.jpg (63 KB, 549x541) Image search: [Google]
1450556745180.jpg
63 KB, 549x541
Dont bully to our greatest ally
>>
>>52762577
>implaying three subhumans of the pic are spaniards.

lel.please go to clean my toilet,
>>
File: Moor.jpg (82 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Moor.jpg
82 KB, 480x640
>>52764104
the middle one is antonio, notorious kc/yli troll

he really do looks like a moroccan
>>
nope
>>
>>52764262
are you sure he's not a latino ? because this kind of heads are common in mestizos countries
>>
File: chilean men.gif (217 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
chilean men.gif
217 KB, 640x480
We are the purest race
Just look at these perfect genes
Only a careful selection process could fathom such human perfection
>>
>>52764262
If you really think we look like that (or Antonio Banderas/Rafael Nadal)... ok.

Not saying that we're 2meters tall blue eyed (well, I am), blonde people, but the average Spaniard looks like Fernando Alonso in terms of features, consider that white or not.
>>
>>52764412
/thread
>>
>>52764262
>he looks like a Moroccan
Yes he does and he probably is, there's thousands of second gens here. Our swarty types just look like Antonio Banderas or Javier Bardem
>>
File: Peninsular types.png (435 KB, 812x762) Image search: [Google]
Peninsular types.png
435 KB, 812x762
>>52764416
Average peninsular types, also sometimes they can have blonde or red features
>>
god is dead
>>
>>52764678
Yeah, out of those, I'd say the most common is the Atlanto-Med, while you also have a fair amount of Gracile (especially in the south).
>>
>>52764104
>subhumans
Do you call that everyone that has a face which you dislike?
>>
Here the Moors types of North Africa, you see the differences now ?
>>
eeeeeeaaaaaaaaa eeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>52764888
well i admit sometimes they are people with diluted berberid features, but berbers are the whitest of sandniggers so....
>>
File: white_family.png (1 MB, 1812x1026) Image search: [Google]
white_family.png
1 MB, 1812x1026
>>52764365
Yeah he is 100% Spanish. No single drop of latino or moor blood XD

Pic related dude is half-Algerian half-Portuguese as "Morocco", even he looks whiter than that tip top lel
>>
>>52765211
awful choices
>>
>>52765211
Well in fact the only "moor" features he have are his eyes shape and maybe his nose

he's probably some kind of people with diluted berberid feature but people like that are a minority anyway...
>>
>>52764042
This meme is getting out of hand famalam
>>
>>52765533
No, he looks just like the Moroccans I see here on daily basis. 100% Spanish a shit.
>>
>>52765585
Abdul, stick to the berber memes on this thread while I'm praying.
>>
is it true that you can't be white if you have black hair
>>
>>52765585
the many differences between europeans and north africans are mostly their eye shapes and their noses, the skins tones, hairs and eyes colours are less important in facts.
>>
>>52765561
wut ?
>>
File: tf.png (1 KB, 214x235) Image search: [Google]
tf.png
1 KB, 214x235
DELET THIS
>>
>>52765801
The Alberto pictures
>>
File: 1436560151141.png (2 MB, 1800x800) Image search: [Google]
1436560151141.png
2 MB, 1800x800
Sorry but we are white. Here's three totally not cherrypicked pics to prove it.
>>
>>52765624
yes
>>52765715
m8 I've seen a shitload of Moroccans, my city is infested, and I'm telling you that guy would fit right in with them. I'm not trying to say there's not legit shitskins here, it's just that he's not one of them.
>>
File: Near eastern admixture.png (282 KB, 1280x930) Image search: [Google]
Near eastern admixture.png
282 KB, 1280x930
>>52765929
>>
>>52766054
But near east farmers were the ones to first bring white skin genes into swarthy Europe...
>>
File: file.png (301 KB, 614x461) Image search: [Google]
file.png
301 KB, 614x461
>>52764262
That's not a spaniard, pic related Manolo Alejandro de Almeria is.
>>
>>52765832
> getting out of hand
> famalam

who's a famalam ? some kind of shitty food ?
>>
>>52766156
Lengthened version of f*m
>>
>>52766188
OH YEAH WE ARE BEST FRIENDS NOW !!!

TCHONG TCHONG TCHONG TCHONG TCHONG TCHONG TCHONG
>>
File: Eurogenes.png (241 KB, 2100x1525) Image search: [Google]
Eurogenes.png
241 KB, 2100x1525
>>52766131

The countries with the LEAST eastern farmer admixture and the MOST western hunter gatherer admixture are the WHITEST places in europe.
>>
>>52766433
and?
>>
>>52766502

It means italy is just barely whiter than turkey
>>
>>52766570
But as I said, white skin genes were brought by those farmers first and then from steppeniggers. You have an odd definition of white then.
>>
>>52766609
Fun fact, the ''white people'' meme was started by spaniards in the 18th century.
>>
>>52766433
> Woaw i'm le nordic viking shit, i'm so fierce of my savages primitive cavemens hairy ancestors, look that shitskins and their new rural shit ! NOMADS FOR EVER !!! also we are obviously superior because we have yellow hair
>>
>>52762577
OP is a puta blanca
>>
>>52766629
Funfact: Spain isn't delayed, we're more advanced than the rest of the world, what is happening to spain will happen to your country.
>>
>>52766629
Wasn't it earlier? As in, the Caste System and all that, with the colonization of American, Asian and African lands.

Not really sure, tho.
>>
>>52766677
>The term "white race" or "white people" entered the major European languages in the later 17th century, originating with the racialization of slavery at the time, in the context of the Atlantic slave trade and the enslavement of native peoples in the Spanish Empire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people#Modern_racial_hierarchies

>A three-part racial schema in color terms was used in seventeenth-century Latin America under Spanish rule. Irene Silverblatt traces "race thinking" in South America to the social categories of colonialism and state formation: "White, black, and brown are abridged, abstracted versions of colonizer, slave, and colonized." By the mid-seventeenth century, the novel term español (Spaniard) was being equated in written documents with blanco, or white.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people#Social_category

>>52766673
My country isn't Canada though.
>>
File: 1451142152205.jpg (171 KB, 1036x846) Image search: [Google]
1451142152205.jpg
171 KB, 1036x846
Italia es blanco reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>52766640

Is that you or me?

>>52766609

White genes weren't brought here by eastern farmers, western hunter gatherers(the one who replaced neanderthals) are the ones that contribute the most to "whiteness".
>>
>>52766874
>White genes weren't brought here by eastern farmers, western hunter gatherers(the one who replaced neanderthals) are the ones that contribute the most to "whiteness".
No.
http://www.livescience.com/42838-european-hunter-gatherer-genome-sequenced.html
>>
>>52766958
>http://www.livescience.com/42838-european-hunter-gatherer-genome-sequenced.html

>suggests
>"what seems likely is..."

Is that supposed to prove anything?

The peoples who are closest to ancient eastern farmers are brown.
The peoples who are closest to western hunter gatherers are white.

It's no coincidence that the countries with the highest WHG admixtures have the most blue eyes and bright hair.
>>
File: caliente.jpg (97 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
caliente.jpg
97 KB, 1024x768
Do polish grills like chicos calientes?
Pic is me btw
>>
SE CALENTO EL POLACO
>>
>>52767112
It's not a coincidence because those countries were also the ones more influenced by bronze age migrations which brought white skin as well and fair features.

I'm gonna stick with science here and not with a random alberto, sorry.
>>
>>52767200
Also, Otzi the iceman, one of those farmers, had indeed white skin genes, as opposed to that hunter-gatherer.
>>
>South europeans created the basis of society, arts, politics, writing other than further analyzing the science and mathematics that arabs and indians studied.
>Romans created arguably the most important empire to have ever existed
>Greeks explored the concepts of philosophy, art and music other than democracy, the basis of the modern world
>Meanwhile northern europeans were raping stuff and skiing
>I'm supposed to feel inferior to these people because they are paler

>B-B-But m-muh blonde hair! M-muh b-blue eyes!

I've got those too, doesn't change anything.
I'm glad we are sending everyone that comes here to Germany and Sweden, enjoy the refugees Germani et Barbari.
>>
>>52762577
retards
>>
Really fucking funny. Everyone in the west claims to be heir to Rome's civilization but will dismiss mediterraneans as an inferior race.
>>
>>52767782
All of this shit begin with Romanticism movement, Germanicfags were buttmads about the story of southern europe, so they invented a fantasy for themselves were they are aryans viking shit with naturally superior intelligence, muscles & sheits

but the worse of them were the americans.... they were literally obsessed with nordicism...
>>
>>52768333
Meds now are not the same people as lived there in the ancient times. Back then they were actually white, while they are now a mixture of sandnigger and white. The same applies to other great societies like Mesopotamia, Egypt and Carthage too, how else would you explain why those civilizations could create great societies back then but never did it again?
>>
>>52768443
>this is what northerners actually believe
>>
>>52768477
Typical shitskin response, completely ignores my question and only gives me an ad hominem.
>>
>>52768415
I know right?
They were more obsessed with being white than fucking nazis.

Dem German people am i right? Gauls and celts were pretty cool tho, i respect them.
Vercingetorix was a cool guy
>>
>>52768551
Your post was literally retarded and you should consider getting lobotomized.
>>
>>52768593
Again? You faggots just prove how incapable you are of answering that question. Why has the mediterranian never again produced anything of worth since all the racemixing done with the arabian hordes?
>>
>>52768551
I didn't answer because it didn't deserve an answer.
If anything mediterraneans are actually paler than they were back in ancient times because of the great migrations with germanics flooding into the regions.
>>
>>52767782
>>52768415
pic very related

>>52768656
What is the Renaissance? ReadABookNigger.jpg
>>
>>52768656
Your logic is flawed.
You're saying romans, carthaginians, greeks, egyptians etc had great civilizations because they were "white".
If that is the case then why were germanics uncivilized back in the day? Were they not white?
>>
>>52768664
Yeah sure, that's why almost all italian sandniggers now have brown or black hair right?
http://marchofthetitans.com/earlson/romanemperors.htm
Get btfo

>>52768697
The renaissance was when Italy was still not all corrupted by inferor genes, only the lower parts had been conquered and the genes dilluded by arabs by then.
>>
>>52768443
No, your shit is another myth of romanticist buttmad, mediterranean race was on these zones since neolithic... but okay according to your reasoning they all magically disappear because of the evil arabic dicks....

> Original blonde blue eyed romans disappear, Why ?
> Because of slaves deported italia
> foreigner Slaves come from european provinces of the empire ( Gauls, Iberians, Balkanics, etc... ) also the majority of the slaves in italia were italians natives....
> MUH THEY DISAPPEAR BECAUSE OF MOORS !
> Moors only invade Sicilia and they were defeated and are a minority anyway

so what ?
>>
>>52768656
>>52768697
Also:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spanish_inventors_and_discoverers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spanish_inventions_and_discoveries
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_inventions
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Portuguese_inventions_and_discoveries

>>52768848
FullRetard.jpg

You're the looney from the ''red haired giants'' and ''ginger egyptians'' thread right?
>>
>>52767782
Are you saying that Egyptian and Arabic shitskins superior to Italians?
>>
File: 1450652154775.jpg (59 KB, 640x348) Image search: [Google]
1450652154775.jpg
59 KB, 640x348
Hide nordicists threads.
Ignore nordicists posts.
Do not reply to nordicist posters.

It's always the same shit, at this point just assume they are mentally handicapped or underage.
>>
>>52768828
They were not uncivilized they just lived more simply back then. At least in the north because they had more enviromental hinderances to deal with.
>>
>>52769040
Dumbshit #2
>>
>>52766788
Give me a source from that time calling ourselves blancos.
>>
File: 1445583635972.jpg (414 KB, 1999x665) Image search: [Google]
1445583635972.jpg
414 KB, 1999x665
>>52769090
Literally pic related
>>
>>52767112
>brown

Unexposed skin in Europe is rarely "brown" in any but the most Northocentric sense, m8.
>>
>>52768848
> inferior genes

Okay okay, so if swedes are superior with their aryan genetical stuff, why they are so liberal ? why they are so progressive ? why they hate their own country and civilisation ? why they enjoy kuckoldy with niggers so much ? why they import all of these shitskins with no reasons ?

oh yeah it's probably the fault of the jews.... the big excuse...

also the big ones of germanic people are Germans and Alpines people, Scandinavians did nothing very important for europe...
>>
>>52769090
>They were not uncivilized they just lived more simply back then.

i genuinely kek'd irl, thanks familia
>>
>>52768656
>Arabians
>Hordes

Also, i'll answer with facts to prove how your "Mixing with arabs" is wrong

Emirate of Sicily: Only lasting 100 years in the island of sicily and in Bari, Puglia.

Normans(You know, Vikings) invade and create a kingdom that spans throughout all of meridional Italy: from Sicily to Abruzzo.
Starting from the island of Sicily in 1061, till the deposition of Manfredi, son of Frederik II, Half German, half Normann in 1266

As you can see not all of Southern Italy was occupied for 100 years by arabs.
All of southern italy was occupied by "White" people for more than 200 years, it then passed to French and Spanish people, arguably both can be considered mediterranean, maybe the french can be considered half white i guess.

Northern Italy was never occupied by arabs.

There was more breeding with "whites" and mediterraneans than with Arabs.
Fucking study.
>>
>>52769095
>haha I'll just call him dumb, that will prove my point lmao :D
>>
>>52768944
They had to dissapear, how else could they once inhabit the greatest empire the world has ever seen and now live borderline like subhumans?

>>52768954
What are you proving with those lists? Most of those discoveries were done before the shitskins invaded. And it's not like genetic replacement occurs overnight. Some areas would most likely be more white than others. Hell there still are many areas in spain and italy with actual white people still living there.

Also it has been proven that king ramses had red hair and lots of egyptians were white

http://newobserveronline.com/thousands-blond-red-haired-mummies-found-egypt/
http://marchofthetitans.com/earlson/rameses.htm

>>52769075
Typical shitskin behaviour. "waah they are saying things i don't like, let's silence them instead of having a debate."
>>
>>52769090
Southern Europe isn't uncivilized, we just live more simply.

We also have more environmental hindrances to deal with, like Scandinavian STDs every summer.
>>
>>52769318
Well, you proved to have not understood what i had written there so clearly you are a dumbshit.
Read again and maybe you will understand what i wrote and not read what you want to read.
Read very very slowly, it can help.
>>
>>52769343
>We also have more environmental hindrances
Such as?
>>
>>52769336
You aren't saying things we don't like, you're saying dumb things.

Also no one will silence you by ignoring you. No one has to pay attention to every retard online, the retard can still whine.
>>
>>52769431
Germans invading, those pesky animals can do some damage
>>
File: Peruvian mummies collage.jpg (454 KB, 1951x2400) Image search: [Google]
Peruvian mummies collage.jpg
454 KB, 1951x2400
>>52769336
>marchofthetitans
>literally stormfront
SmilingPenn.jpg

Also:
Mummification practices and dyeing of hair:

>Hair studies of mummies note that color is often influenced by environmental factors at burial sites. Brothwell and Spearman (ref in Fletcher's works-1963) point out that reddish-brown ancient color hair is usually the result of partial oxidation of the melanin pigment. Other causes of hair color "blonding" involve bleaching, caused by the alkaline in the mummification process. Color also varies due to the Egyptian practice of dyeing hair with henna. Other samples show individuals lightening the hair using vegetable colorants. Thus variations in hair color among mummies do not necessarily suggest the presence of blond or red-haired Europeans or Near Easterners flitting about Egypt before being mummified, but the influence of environmental factors.

Egyptian practice of putting locks of hair in mummy wrappings:

>Racial analysis is also made problematic by the Egyptian practice of burying hair, in many "votive or funerary deposits buried separately from the body, a practice found from Predynastic to Roman times despite its frequent omission from excavation reports." (Fletcher 2002) In examining hair samples Fletcher (2004) notes that care is needed to determine what is natural scalp hair, versus hair from a wig, versus hair extensions to natural locks. Tracking the exact source of hair is also critical since the Egyptians were known to have placed locks of hair from different sources among mummy wrappings.

(The Search for Nefertiti, By Joann Fletcher, HarperCollins, 2004, p. 93-94, 96; Joann Fletcher, ANCIENT EGYPTIAN HAIR AND WIGS, THE OSTRACON THE JOURNAL OF THE EGYPTIAN STUDY SOCIETY, VOLUME 13, NUMBER 2; SUMMER 2002)

Pic related are peruvian mummies. Sorry but you can stop your ''WE WUZ EVERYTHING'' nonsense now.
>>
>>52769336
> They had to dissapear, how else could they once inhabit the greatest empire the world has ever seen and now live borderline like subhumans?

well pretty much teenager arguments, i don't know the more "subhumans" between italians and swedes are more like the swedes with their feminism, sexual perversions and huge kuckoldry fantasies, they said to their childs that genders not exist at school....
>>
>>52769431
Invading blonde chicks bruising our cocks.
>>
>>52769160
The difference is that we had those huts back in pre-history while the monkeys live like that today.

>>52769218
It's not just the Jews although they are much to blame. It's also living with luxery for so long that you grow weak minded.

>>52769260
Why are the southern italians so subhuman then? And why are they so fucking brown? No way those are white people. Someone had to have mixed with them at some time because they sure as shit are not white today.
>>
>>52769336
As for Ramses whom nordicists love so much while ignoring the 170 other pharaohs, during his time there were quite a few foregin mercenaries settled amongst the autochtonous population in the Delta. Probabaly even some Hyksos people remained in the Delta and over the years a gradual migration of Canaanite people migrated into the Delta. We know as far back as the 12th dynasty that Southern Upper Egypt and the furthest part of the Delta was so distinct that people from the regions would not reognize themselves nor understand the speech of the people in Upper Egypt.

Rameses II's ancestors came from non-royal ancestry from a mercenary family that was promoted by Horemheb. We know that most of the mercenaries in Egyptian armies tended to be either Libyans, Canaanites and Nubians. Around this time quite a few Libyans migrated into the Delta often intermarrying with local Egyptian women and producing offsprings. Rameses II's Canaanite heritage is evident since one of his own daughters is named Bint Anath[Bint means daughter in Arabic],so it appears that his family's origins also included Canaanite elements.

Therefore he's hardly a good representative of all Bronze Age egyptians.
>>
>>52769336
>They had to dissapear, how else could they once inhabit the greatest empire the world has ever seen and now live borderline like subhumans?
Again with the flawed logic.
Why were germanics living "borderline like subhumans" in Roman times?
Or wait, are southern euros just "living more simply" today?
>>
>>52769429
You said that Romans and Greeks are superior to Northern Europeans because they did some good stuff in the past, while those northerners were squatting near a fire.

By the same logic you can say that Egyptians were laying the foundation of modern societies and sciences while dirty Southern Europeans were raping and pillaging.
>>
>>52769336
and the finding of Rameses "red" hair also deserves further scrutiny. The analysis found evidence of dyeing to make the hair yellowish-red, but some elements were untouched by the dye. These elements of yellowish-red hair in Balout's study, were established on the basis of the presence of pheomelanin, a red-brown polymeric pigment in the skin and hair of humans. However, pheomelanin can also be found in persons with dark brown or even black hair as well, which gives it a reddish hue. Most natural melanins contain sulfur, which is typically associated with pheomelanin. In scientific tests of melanin, black hair contained as much as 5% sulfur, 3% lower than the 8.8% found in Irish red hair, but exceeding the 2.3% found in Scandinavian blond hair. (Jolles, et al. 1996) Thus the yellowish-red hair discovered on Rameses is well within the range of human variation for dark haired people, whatever the exact gene combination that led to the condition.

He and the ancient egyptians weren't scandinavians. You're mentally ill.
>>
>>52769595
>"living more simply"

Yep, we sleep siesta while almighty whites work for us.
>>
>>52769541
>Why are the southern italians so subhuman then? And why are they so fucking brown? No way those are white people. Someone had to have mixed with them at some time because they sure as shit are not white today.

I have literally just told you that they fucked your people a lot.
If i was as stupid as you are i would argue that you are the subhumans that made them the way they are.
Surprisingly i'm not a fucking retard so i'll just tell you to read again and open up a fucking book.

Also, if you want to defend your argument: don't use questions, they just prove you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
>>
>>52769343
It would be simple living if you shitters didn't have some of the highest debts in the EU. Almost all mixed nations are like that, turkish greece, arab italy and spain.

>>52769461
He actively advocated to silence me though.
>>
>>52769633
They are worse than Afrocentrists. At least Egypt has always included a small sub-Saharan element, those Scandinavian weirdos trying to forge a connection with it, though...
>>
>>52769541
> It's also living with luxery for so long that you grow weak minded

ooooh poor swedes ! they grow weak minded ! your superior brain can't grow strong minded ?
>>
>>52769541
>Why are the southern italians so subhuman then?
Are you a 14 years old /pol/ babby? Do you know how stupid you sound? Jesus Christ, in a few years (hopefully) you'll cringe at your younger self's mentality.
>>
>>52769672
>mixed nations

We are pure berbers, you sami piece of shit.
>>
>>52769336
>speak the sweedish
>literally one of the Most irrelevants cunts in europa that literally HAVE NOT any input in the history
>literally a trully shithole until 60's decade when their norways neighbours(other shithole until 60's) discovered oil in his territorial sea.
>he thinks is better than med countries because "we are blonde and blue ayes and you not"

AY LMAO, CAPTAIN. go to suck a nigger dick, its the better your country will do in the history.
>>
>>52769672
No, dummy, people ignoring you isn't silencing you. You're free to spout your bull.

>>52769672
You do realize that Turkey has a smaller debt as a % of its GDP than most European countries, right? This is also a metric that doesn't much *on its own* either btw.
>>
File: balkantalls.jpg (343 KB, 967x1056) Image search: [Google]
balkantalls.jpg
343 KB, 967x1056
Are southern Euros, sans Balkans, shorter than average?
>>
>>52769749
Well, that's wrong too. Sweden contributed a lot.

But yeah...forget post-medieval Greeks even, modern Spain and Italy are giants compared to Sweden.
>>
>>52769625
Raping what, Pillaging what?
There was nothing there when Egyptians were creating simple kingdoms with simple chracteristics like the ones that we can see in all of the uncivilized world.

Everything that the Egyptians or the Mesopotamians did, the greeks, the phoenicians and, while looking at politics, the romans did better.

Arguably Greek philosophy is still the best there is today.
Everyone can also say that Dividi et Impera is one of the best way to govern an empire.
While looking at italians: Machiavelli in the renaissance wrote the Principe, still studied today.
>>
>>52769884
>sweeden contributed a lot

lol what?
>>
>>52769684
Yeah, the average ancient egyptian from the Bronze Age certainly looked like the least arab-admixed fellahin of modern day Upper Egypt and the Beja of Northern Sudan, with many (not most before the 7th century islamic invasion though) in Lower Egypt looked like arabs or just mixed. Nordicists believe in some nonsensical ''mass-migration from scandinavians to the Black Sea and then directly into Egypt'' which is literally impossible and considering pic related, not even worth theorizing.

They do the same shit with Mesopotamia and their evidence is a few snow white sculptures with eyes colored blue, same shit with the ''nordic easter island statues'', same shit with the many greek heros and gods described as blond which is supposed to prove that ''the elite were scandinavians'' etc. etc. They're insane. This >>52768697 makes everything logical though. Unlike the mediterranean world, Mesopotamia, the Indus Valley and Meso-America, civilization was NEVER developed independently in Northern Europe.

They're buttdevastated about this fact.
>>
>>52769850
Yes we are.
>>
>>52769541
>Why are the southern italians so subhuman then?
no need to reply to that

>And why are they so fucking brown? No way those are white people. Someone had to have mixed with them at some time because they sure as shit are not white today.
latitude, and anyway Italy in general is very hererogeneous. You can find blonde blue eyed people in the brownest parts of Sicily
>>
>>52769672
> turkish greece

yeah greeks are so turkish, they fight against them for their independence and are oppressed by them but they are fucking tukish

> arab italy

the arabs invade only Sicily ( is an island you know ? ) also they were defeated by normands, but i really don't understand why people thinks Italians from Italian peninsula are mixed with arabs... arabs never invade Italy...

> arab spain

they did the reconquista and deport all of them after two times ( Muslims the first time, and Moriscos ( christians moors ) the second time )
>>
>>52769499
Fine, Egypt is not exactly what I care about anyway, they didn't exactly contribute much to the world save for their mudstone buildings. Also they were ruled by Greeks during the best eras of ancient Egypt.

>>52769523
As I admitted before yes most Swedes have become brainwashed and are now acting like subhumans, we have prospered for too long.

>>52769667
I don't get what you are trying to say here. They fucked my people a lot so? They are still brown and act subhuman.

>>52769694
I hope Swedes can wake up and take back this country before it's lost but the filthy media is doing the best it can to supress such an awakening.

>>52769788
Turkeys ruling class have mixed a lot with whites though, so they did a reverse italy/greece and mixed up their race.

>>52769749
Nordic countries(the less shitskins the better) have the highest living standards in all of Europe even with the same resouces and even less as other European countries. Coincidence? I don't think so.
>>
>>52769850
The tallest in the world are actually the Dinka people. This is very relevant: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height#History_of_human_height

The dutch actually used to be the shortest in 19th century Europe.
>>
>>52769956
Well, you can find blue eyed people because of the Normans tho.
He's a swede, he's basically a norman.
Maybe, just maybe, Frederik II was a little smarter than him, but still norman.
>>
>>52770029
so the superior aryans brains can't resist to brainwashing of massmedia propaganda ?
>>
you can pick 3 people like this from literally every country, they are just immigrants
>>
>>52769917
For example, they contributed a lot to science, especially biology and chemistry.

(and by the metric of creating good societies to live in, few can beat them. memes aside, let's not forget that)
>>
>>52769893
Read up on the foundation of Rome. To expand Romans used to invade other city-states and take their women.

>Arguably Greek philosophy is still the best there is today.
There are plenty of good German philosophers from the 18th-19th centuries.

>>52769917
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Swedish_inventors

You can keep repeating "muh colonization", I'm sure it's still relevant.
>>
>>52770029
>Turkeys ruling class have mixed a lot with whites though, so they did a reverse italy/greece and mixed up their race.

What are you even talking about...you're really confused.
>>
>>52770029
>I don't get what you are trying to say here. They fucked my people a lot so? They are still brown and act subhuman.

If they fucked your people, going by your logic of course, than today's southern italians are the normans sons.

Now there's two possibilities.
Either southern italians aren't as brown and subhuman as you think they are, (ehy, i think this possibility is right bro, better listen to it)
Or Swedish people were cucks even back in the day, wich is pretty likely as well.

Btw, i'm a northen italian with blue eyes, i'm from Piemonte, so i'm considered white by the majority of White supremacists. No bias whatshoever, i just hate people who are fucking wrong like you.
>>
>>52770029
>Nordic countries(the less shitskins the better) have the highest living standards in all of Europe even with the same resouces and even less as other European countries. Coincidence? I don't think so

>coincidence?

no. OIL and a short population.no more my friend.
do you think spain or portugal would not have your living standars if we had the norway oil?

nordic countries are the Qatar or the arab emirates of europe.
Irrelevants shitholes with the lucky to have good naturals resources and short population.
you were irrelevants all your history and you always be irrelevants. deal with it.
>>
>>52770029
>Fine
So you admit that you talked out of your ass?

>they were ruled by Greeks during the best eras of ancient Egypt
No, there were several egyptian golden ages prior to the ptolemaic kingdom, such as the 4th dynasty period of the Old Kingdom, the 18th of the New Kingdom etc.

>they didn't exactly contribute much to the world
They actually did, unlike your savage ancestors:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_technology

Just google ''ancient egyptian inventions'' or ''ancient egyptian innovations''. Don't mock what they did during the Bronze Age (THOUSANDS of years before the greeks and romans) while your ancestors were pretty much living like proto-humans.
>>
File: 1450208043313.jpg (97 KB, 361x413) Image search: [Google]
1450208043313.jpg
97 KB, 361x413
>t. señor Barbosa
>>
File: SuperMarioBalotelli_zps8971e574.png (405 KB, 545x528) Image search: [Google]
SuperMarioBalotelli_zps8971e574.png
405 KB, 545x528
>>52762577
No. But they are wealthier, smarter and prettier than the Poles. Makes you feel bad that a bunch of negros are doing better than you Polak ass monkey motherfucker. Poland has never in history been better off than Italy, France or Spain and never will be.
>>
>>52770029

Fuck, barbarians are really retarded haha
>>
>>52770095
there are few blondes but you can't simply blame the Normans for all the light eyes, there are too many for having taken them from a people that ruled us for such a short period of time
>>
>>52770336
>Poland has never in history been better off than Italy, France or Spain and never will be.
this and pic related, literally the top 3. OP is like a silly butthurt little barking puppy.
>>
>>52770226
Have you never read about ottoman rulers? They almost always took a white wife from the balkans so the ruling class eventually became white.

>>52770246
We have oil in Sweden, Denmark or Iceland? I would tell you to go read but I have to have mercy since I know you shitskins have issues with learning.
>>
>>52770204
Read up on when Rome expanded.
Does that seem like the same time period in which Egyptians lived?
Pro-tip: it isn't, not even close.

>German Philosophers

You mean people like Schopenauer and Nietzche?
I consider them more of a group of really smart, really depressed people.

Greek philosophers on the other hand discovered, without any instrument, many things that are still being studied today.
Parmenides and his fuck buddy Zeno, Democritus or Even Gorgias, a man who many German philosopher clearly studied a lot.
>>
>>52770351
Yeah, i guess i should've counted the germans and the French as well.
My bad, amico.
>>
>>52770457
>Gorgias
who, alongside with Archimedes, was a Sicilian "subhuman"
>>
>>52770246
>sweeden no oil but short population and good neighbours of the oil propetaries(norway)
>denmark. 5 million of people. literally the same population than madrid
>iceland AY LMAO. literally a fucking island with 300.000 people...how can you compared this with countries of millions people?
>>
>>52770427
Oh so now the Balkans are white enough for you, ok. This still has nothing to do with the present-day leadership or the facts about Turkey's debt, which is what your original comment was about.

Mate, you can dislike Southern Europeans as much as you want but stop peddling laughable fantasies. Your need to keep supporting your idiotic points lead you to even more silliness.
>>
>>52770567
oh man, dont banter with the sweedish

he is only a troll o a 14 years old retard of storfromt.
>>
File: comfieblocks.jpg (821 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
comfieblocks.jpg
821 KB, 1000x665
OK. Reading this thread I realized that the only argument Southern Europeans have is
>muh colonization
>muh democracy
>muh renaissance
That is literally "we wuz kings and shit" tier argument.
Yes, those people were smart and they are the founders of modern world.
But that doesn't meant shit now, does it? Those people were alive hundreds and thousands of years ago. Things have changed during that time. Those people are long dead and the people that live in those territories now, can't even compare to that. What maters now is the most recent advancements and quality of life and by looking at HDI, Southern Europe is nowhere near their Northern counterparts.
Before you start insulting Latvia and telling me that Latvians haven't done shit ever, I never said they did. All I'm saying is that you should stop living in past and try to improve what you have right now.
>>
ITT: Sweden being a retarded faggot.
Nothing out of the ordinary really.
>>
>>52770427
>Sweden
>White

Why are you trying to deny that the original Swedes were black.
>>
>>52770703
>I lost an argument but won't admit it
>Better tell them they are poor anyway.

Sure bro, shame we weren't talking about today.
>>
>>52770703
>Before you start insulting Latvia and telling me that Latvians haven't done shit ever, I never said they did

Haha.

Personally, I'm just responding to Nordicist fantasies. I don't care what people A or B have contributed in period X or Y nor do I feel a particular connection to any Great Men.

Also, specifically by HDI, "nowhere near" isn't correct.
>>
>>52766054
>everytime you fuck an italian girl, you are cucking near eastern farmers
>>
File: 1434265810037.png (2 MB, 1124x2356) Image search: [Google]
1434265810037.png
2 MB, 1124x2356
>>52770703
Northern Europeans arguments
> You are inferior because you have brown hair and brown eyes
> Muh ancient greeks and romans were blue eyed blondes but disappear because moors & turks shit

and that's all
>>
>>52770892
WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHEIIITTT
>>
File: we wuz vikings and shit.jpg (76 KB, 900x641) Image search: [Google]
we wuz vikings and shit.jpg
76 KB, 900x641
>>52770747
WE WUZ VIKINGS AND SHIT
>>
>>52770952
WE WUZ SAXONS VIKINGZ N SHEIT

Go back to eat corned beef churchill !
>>
File: italian_boys.jpg (27 KB, 518x400) Image search: [Google]
italian_boys.jpg
27 KB, 518x400
>>52770703
South West Europe is only slightly poorer than North West Europe. France, Italy and Spain are still really innovative and do alot of science. France is richer than the U.K and Ma Niggas in Italy still is 1st world and only slightly poorer than Japan.
>>
>>52770888
but deyz your ancestors too
>>
File: Bologna.jpg (1 MB, 1280x858) Image search: [Google]
Bologna.jpg
1 MB, 1280x858
>>52770703
Why did you post that shitty pic of those disgusting commie blocks? Did you really just tried to brag? lol, pic related is a typical italian city, do you see the beautiful architecture? It's all over Italy. Those ''people who are long dead'' didn't die without leaving nothing.
>>
>>52770952
Shut up Britannia, you were the worst province ever
>>
>>52771042
>without leaving nothing
behind*
>>
>>52771053
>mfw brown smelly Romans couldn't handle Britain because it was too cold for them

cypto-arabs if I ever saw em
>>
File: Black_525e55_1386884.jpg (89 KB, 640x735) Image search: [Google]
Black_525e55_1386884.jpg
89 KB, 640x735
>>52770952
You was roman at one time too. Why do brits deny dey romanness mo than americans by sayin "Trousers" instead of "Pants" or "lift" instead of "elevator" or "gear box" instead of "transmission".
>>
>>52770703
while this is correct, it still doesn't stop me from feeling proud about my ancestors and the culture they left behind
Is it rational? nope
But if it triggers you, so should just any kind of national pride
>>
>>52770571
Balkans today are heavily mixed but not back then. The Ottomans previous leadership is obviously what has led them to where they are today. Don't you think it is strange how as soon as an actual shitskin (Erdogan) gets in power the entire country starts to go to shit.

Also I don't hate Southern Europeans I actually feel sorry for them for how badly their genes were dilluded by filthy shitskins. I hope we can stop that here in the north before it's too late and we suffer the same fate as you.
>>
>>52770821
You started waving "your" past achievements from two thousand years ago and saying that makes you superior to northerners.

>>52770892
>You are inferior because you have brown hair and brown eyes
This is view is because white people were the dominating race the last few centuries. So "the whiter you are, the better." This whole thread is just a shitty bait.
> Muh ancient greeks and romans were blue eyed blondes but disappear because moors & turks shit
See >>52770703

>>52771042
Why do you thing it's bragging? Is everything a brag? Your blackness is showing.
>>
File: Rome.jpg (64 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
Rome.jpg
64 KB, 800x532
>>52771053
The Romans are British. Have you never watched TV?
>>
>>52770567
Portugal has the same population as us but they are still shit tier. Hmm I wonder why?
>>
>>52771243
I actually love Rome so thanks for that tv series.
Anyway, hearing you guy talk in latin makes me vomit.

How the hell can't you understand "gn"
It's fucking magnus, said in a soft and beautiful tone not fucking MAGH-NUS.
I swear to god you anglos, we won't give you our alphabet next time.
>>
>>52766054
>Portugal is whiter than Italy
wew lads
>>
>>52771237
>You started waving "your" past achievements from two thousand years ago and saying that makes you superior to northerners.
That was a counter-argument to people saying that mediterraneans are inferior because they're not as pale as northerners, not what started it.
>>
File: 1399653054655.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1399653054655.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>52770992
HOL UP
>>
>>52771243
I don't know why they always cast brittish actors to portray ancient shit. Perhaps maybe because it sounds foreign but not too foreign to us. Also Romans are black desu.
>>
>>52764678
West baltids are balts and east baltids are russians you ignorant fuck.

Besides, even fucking russians are whiter than most of europe nowadays.
>>
>>52771198
Maybe it's just because Latvian history doesn't stretch back that long, but I feel like two thousand years is a long time to feel proud.
Do you also feel shame for all the bad things that Romans did?
>>
>>52770747
Fuck off American mutt. It's your fucking people and their disgusting "peace and tolerance" narrative that has fucked Europe to the point it is today.
>>
File: 1436291442719.jpg (94 KB, 634x596) Image search: [Google]
1436291442719.jpg
94 KB, 634x596
>>52771336
Everybody knows that. That is why Poortugal is mo' po' dan Italy
>>
>>52771221
>as soon as an actual shitskin (Erdogan) gets in power

This has got to be shitty bait, no one can be that retarded.

>I actually feel sorry for them for how badly their genes were dilluded by filthy shitskins. I hope we can stop that here in the north before it's too late

It's too late, you're already admixed with ancient Near Eastern farmers...
>>
File: gfdgg.jpg (38 KB, 380x570) Image search: [Google]
gfdgg.jpg
38 KB, 380x570
is-a you saying we waz-a Romans and-a shit?
Mamma mia!
>>
File: 1414016280138.jpg (28 KB, 530x664) Image search: [Google]
1414016280138.jpg
28 KB, 530x664
>>52771335
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grVrDsqQdXc
>>
>>52771237
Italy is full of beautiful cities such as Roma, Milano, Firenze, Venezia, Geneo, Bologna, Trento, Siena, Verona, Padua, Pisa, Ravenna, Messina, Trieste, Perugia, Rimini, Ferrara, Aosta, Bolzano, Brescia, Modena, Bergamo, Parma, Assisi and the list goes on and on and on and I won't even name the beautiful natural sites.

You talked as if today Italy is a shithole with the great people who are ''long dead''. Italy has a rich history and the most cultural sites in the world, what do you mean by ''we wuz''? Nothing is gone, Mr. Comfieblocks. What can you say about your country? You think Latvia has no problems? top kek
>>
File: cecile-kyenge.jpg (30 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
cecile-kyenge.jpg
30 KB, 650x366
>>52771438
Still too white to be Italian
>>52771419
>Implyin I is about peace and tolerance
>>
>>52771438
Iss you seeeyin we werre Romano and-a shitt?
Mamma mia
>>
>>52771375
so what are the poles ? germanics n sheit too ?

because polish exactly looks like the west baltic type
>>
>>52771335
this

I cringe so hard everytime:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47u6IJ2GVdM

They actually think Caesar would have said ''weni widi wiki''.
>>
File: 1433176050858.jpg (165 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
1433176050858.jpg
165 KB, 1032x774
>>52771419
wew, first you pick a fight with southern Europeans and modern cited anthropology that classical mediterranians were nordic, now you're role-playing against the US saying that peace is bad?

>Peace is bad, my body and blade were meant for.......WAR
>>
>>52771516
hussars and sheeit
wends and sheeit
>>
>>52771516
Wends
>>
File: Napleswereromansandshit.jpg (68 KB, 640x413) Image search: [Google]
Napleswereromansandshit.jpg
68 KB, 640x413
>>52771456
>Italy is full of beautiful cities
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 265x191) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 265x191
>>52771487
No. You was a slave to us. Just remember the word Slave comes from the word Slav. We black romans enslaved you faggot ass mongol snow niggas back in de day.
>>
File: 1449360822009.jpg (246 KB, 1121x1708) Image search: [Google]
1449360822009.jpg
246 KB, 1121x1708
>>52771554
I TALK ABOUT PHENOTYPES !!!

what are the poles ?
>>
>>52771559
>Posts a random picture
>Loaejl you just got beateen in ur argument famm xdd BtFOOOO
>>
>>52771559
>Naples
This trash is being taken care of as you can see in your own picture and their problem is not everywhere in Italy.
>>
>>52771559
That is true. But every great nation has at least one shithole. America is great but we got Detroit, Baltimore and other shitholes. Id like to see the ratio of shitholes to good cities and I would like to see how the U.S compares to Italy.

>tfw Can't have city life in the U.S cause most are dangerous shitholes
>>
>>52771620
Wendoids
>>
>>52771559
I also didn't name Napoli for that reason because I knew you'd resort to ''muh trash''.
>>
>>52771456
What does that list have to do with Italians of today? And natural sites? Are Italians capable of growing mountains and creating rivers?

>You talked as if today Italy is a shithole
It is, compared to nordics.

>what do you mean by ''we wuz''?
The argument that started this shitfest was "we wuz romans and shit"

>You think Latvia has no problems?
Never said that.
>>
4 chan is too mean for me.
>>
>>52771694
Every day I wake up I thank god I was not born a Polak.
>>
>>52771760
its a joke :)
>>
>>52771694
No seriously, you are obviously west baltics, this is logic, you live at the west of the baltic sea...
>>
File: ITA lifter.jpg (232 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
ITA lifter.jpg
232 KB, 800x531
>>52771760
Nah the goofy nordicist neckbeard posting conspiracy theories got laughed out of the thread. You all won, again
>>
>>52771559
but naples were greek and shiet, not roman.
>>
>>52771773
Yes
It is great burden to be greatest race in the world and citizen of european powerhouse which will soon create Polish Hegemony in Europe
>>
>>52770733
That's why you couldn't refute my arguments right? I admit I was actually stumped by the Canadians arguments but still I wonder how he will explain this:
>>
>>52771533
Why do you disagree with that?
>>
>>52771809
south actually
>>
>>52771723
>And natural sites?
I said ''I won't even name the natural sites''. Nice reading comprehension.

>compared to nordics
Do you know how their countries were a century of two ago? Things change and Italy's problems are not permanent. What about your country?

>The argument that started this shitfest was "we wuz romans and shit"
Well, the ancient italian romans are in fact modern italians' forefathers when you consider the fact that Italy was never de-latinized and the only romans today are the italians from the city of Rome.
>>
>>52771789
>>52771760
Just a reminder that the gap in wealth between the U.S and the U.K is greater than that that between the U.K and Italy yet we in the U.S don't shit on you guys nearly as bad as you shit on eachother. Imagine If I called you guys in the U.K moors for how much poorer you guys are than us. You guys would flip shit.

So lets not have fights among us niggas and fight our real enemy. Whitey.
>>
>>52771854
Ok, bro, you know what? Almost every single region of the world in the past was Nordeek but they were so fucking useless that any random shitskin managed to outbreed and kill them off given the slightest opportunity.

Indeed, as the recent years show, this is going to happen to Scandinavia too and you can't stop it.
>>
>>52771854
That's literally afrocentrist "egyptians were black!" tier.
>>
I fucked an Italian girl once, it felt like racemixing 2bh
>>
File: King Hor I's ''blue eyes''.jpg (1 MB, 2400x1214) Image search: [Google]
King Hor I's ''blue eyes''.jpg
1 MB, 2400x1214
>>52771854
See >>52769499
and about those eyes for the Egyptian statues, pic related is an example.

>''It is noteworthy that the sculptor successfully modeled the inlaid eyes to lend a lifelike appearance to this expressive face. The eyes are inlaid with rock crystal and quartz.’'

http://www.globalegyptianmuseum.org/detail.aspx?id=14835

>This is a perfect example of the effects of imperfect brown resin disk contact. Anyone can detect where the resin is not sealed completely intact to the crystal mat by the grey color. Likewise intact perfectly sealed disk onto crystal is revealed by the brown areas.

>Non-brown inlaid eye irises are production faults. When eye coloring brown resin doesn't perfectly contact the crystal the result is partial to fully grey eyes. Crystal to resin contact changes with time. The eye color we see now was not the eye color the sculptor intended.

>All inlaid clear rock crystal eyes were backed with a brown resin disk to impart eye color. Where contact is not perfect or where the resin has shrunk the intended eye color is lost and what's left is a more or less greyish eye color. That's precisely what the quoted references says on inlaid eye color.

''A. Lucas & J.R. Harris Ancient Egyptian Materials and Industries 4th edition revised and enlarged London: Edward Arnold LTD., 1962’’

Sorry but these sculptures don't depict ''blue eyed scandinavians''.
>>
>>52771546
Not roleplaying or saying war is good but why should we care about some stupid shitskins on the other side of the world? This whole feeling for people on the other side of the globe was invented by Americans.
>>
File: black_britain.jpg (30 KB, 250x316) Image search: [Google]
black_britain.jpg
30 KB, 250x316
>>52771962
Having a Black man fuck a Black woman isn't race mixing. It is one of the most beautiful things in the world
>>
>>52771877
Why would you even mention natural sites? They have nothing to do with Italian accomplishments, unless they somehow were created by Italians.

>Do you know how their countries were a century of two ago?
Germany was destroyed twice in the previous century, yet the somehow are the leading European economy.

>romans are in fact modern italians' forefathers
What about Lombards?
>>
>>52771822
>nordicist
I guess people who say that bethoven was actually white and not black are eurocentrists then?
>>
>>52771946
>He is happy that the last pure white people are going extinct
I always KNEW this spiteful hatred of whites was genetic in non-whites.

>>52771950
Prove it
>>
>>52772084
>Lombards

The Swede has a point IMO. The Germanic and Slavic migrations to the South really hurt the populations there genetically. Imagine how much better off we would have been without this nasty admixture.
>>
>>52772084
>Why would you even mention natural sites?
Because you implied that the country is a shithole.

>What about Lombards?
What about them? When did they de-latinize the entire italian peninsula? Oh wait, they didn't. Resort to another meme please.
>>
>>52771966
Okay what about Mesopotamia and other areas too? Did all people in the world suffer the exact same production faults?
>>
>>52772059
That's your "humanitarian superpower" that Swedes have come up with. The real South Euros here don't follow that either.

And Americans are supposed to be considered racist, insular and greedy, not charitable and humanitarian. That's what the rest of you Swedes have always thought, you're a special snowflake. We don't have universal healthcare because people don't want to pay for the healthcare of fat people and welfare queens and we let Detroit and Oakland rot (which pisses Scandinavians off). Get your stereotypes in order, Sven.
>>
Jesus Christ, this is ridiculous.
>>
>>52772171
>When did they de-latinize the entire italian peninsula?
They lived in the northern part of it, the part that is considered the better one.
>>
>>52772147
I love pure white women, though and I hope I can one day follow my Somali brothers in cucking pure white men.
>>
File: O0WEqtE.jpg (321 KB, 2336x2499) Image search: [Google]
O0WEqtE.jpg
321 KB, 2336x2499
>people comparing their frozen shitholes with Italy

if your country is so good, why do you drink so much?
>>
>>52772213
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historian's_fallacy
>>
File: egypt.png (3 MB, 1072x2344) Image search: [Google]
egypt.png
3 MB, 1072x2344
>>52772107
No. They were pure Europeans, and Europeans can have brown, red, blonde hair, and also have green, brown, blue and grey eyes. Plenty of Brits have natively brown eyes and yet Brits went on to be the most innovative nation of the industrial era

Afrocentrism is the even more retarded opposite of nordicism. Two sides of a coin.
>>
>>52772268
the north is the best part because they managed to remain indipendent from the bigger european powers for longer
>>
>>52772287
But then how are you guys going to drink your denbts away if you got no alchohol?
>>
>>52772213
>WE
>WUZ
>EVERYTHING
>>
>>52772268
Lombards also moved to Southern Italy (and so did Normans). There's no need to continue this "Germanic" North Italy nonsense you're heading towards. It's bunk. Plus Northern Italy outperforms most Germanic-speaking areas so...
>>
File: c75b74e6f8561785a1c65e6ebdb5266f.jpg (239 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
c75b74e6f8561785a1c65e6ebdb5266f.jpg
239 KB, 1200x1600
Nordcucks ITT really try to dispute the benefitcs and intellectual superiority of the European Mediterranean Masterrace
Not alone we had bigger and more efficient empires, we also are more aesthetic in facial and overall physical way
Pic related a typical Southern European
>>
>>52772287
O pls, how about total alco consumption, not only spirits?
>>
>>52772324
The Blonde Hair + Blue Eye phenotype originated in Central Asia among early Indo-European populations.
It still exists in the region albeit in isolated pockets diluted by millennia of eastern migration into the region
>>
>>52772287
...he says while portugal, spain and greece drinks more than nordic people. I guess they need to drown the fact that they are not pure Europeans anymore and thus don't completely belong here.
>>
>>52772324
They didn't look like those in the bottom before the Late Period's mass migrations and the arab invasion in the 7th century and all the migrations that followed. They actually depicted the canaanites and other west asians as those in the bottom. You won't see these faces and skin colors when you leave the egyptian big cities and go in the countryside where the fellahin live. Egypt's genetic history isn't the same as the Maghreb's.
>>
>>52772415
why is he fisting Cerberus?
>>
>>52772496
Because he can my brother, just because he can...
>>
File: Ercole e Lica (1815) 2.jpg (93 KB, 665x978) Image search: [Google]
Ercole e Lica (1815) 2.jpg
93 KB, 665x978
>>52772415
Pic related, a silly germanic cuck getting BTFO by a based mediterranean.
>>
>>52772496
#JustSouthernEuropeanThings
>>
Alessandro forgot to take his pills again
>>
>>52772547
BIG WHITE LEAF
>>
>>52772274
If you love them you wouldn't want to destroy them.

>>52772324
Yeah they WERE pure Europeans, now they are mixed, of course the admixture varies depending on where in their countries you go.

>>52772415
>Mediterranean masterrace
You're not even a race, just a bunch of mutts with varying levels of subhuman admixture.
>>
The romanian in Italy is still memeing hard I see. Looks like my anti-romanian threads trigger him.
>>
>>52772593
He did a good thing today tho
If you don't agree you are literally a cuck
>>
>>52772287
lol, Italians don't drink much, it's haram after all
>>
>>52772622
>>>/out/
>>
File: 1449790983916.png (17 KB, 462x414) Image search: [Google]
1449790983916.png
17 KB, 462x414
>the non-white southern europeans are the ones who hate muslims and shittierskins the most

I'd take them over a cucked west Euro any day
>>
>>52772614
You're fucked in the head, senpai.

Romans, greeks, phoenicians and mesopotamians were not pale skinned germanics, period.
>>
>>52772614
As your forefathers were ?
Gtfo Mongol hybrid, Attilah raped your boypussies literally millenniums ago and you are arguing if WE are European (while we ironically started to make this goddamn place prolific)
>>
>>52771565
yet rome never conquered Poland
>>
File: fa-cagare.gif (622 KB, 422x238) Image search: [Google]
fa-cagare.gif
622 KB, 422x238
>>52772669
God Bless America è una lurida merdaccia schifosa e puzzolente.

>>>/r/movies
>>
>>52772614
I only want to destroy their pussies.
>>
>>52772748
Well if you're so proud to be 'pure roman' then why are you in Germany then? :)

>>52772700
I don't see why you react so strongly? It's a pretty rational belief, look at our societies then and look at them now. That's also how we can see that the Italians and Greeks, while heavily mixed did not have their European blood completely wiped out as they still live in relatively functioning societies unlike the mesopotamians and phoenecians that were eradicated and replaced with barbarian shitskins.
>>
File: 1344893050020.png (556 KB, 2500x2000) Image search: [Google]
1344893050020.png
556 KB, 2500x2000
>>52772614
>You're not even a race, just a bunch of mutts

West and south Europe had huge migrations (of other Europeans) during the Age of Migration Look at French and English genetic makeup and migration history
>>
>>52772897
listen Pewdie, it's enough cringy autism for today, ok? Go make some video
>>
>>52772897
Because your ancestors managed to leak benefits of Rome for centuries and withal destroyed the empire with the ultimate niggerish chimpout of the last 2000 years :^)
>>
>>52772646
this coming from a paki
>>
>>52772897
It's anything but rational. Delusional, perhaps.
>>
File: 1439726946893.jpg (88 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
1439726946893.jpg
88 KB, 640x634
>>52772415
>and overall physical way

No, you're shorter in average height which is a big issue

Other things are true though
>>
>>52772897
Where did the barbarian shitskins come from, though? You've left no room for people other than glorious Nordics.
>>
>>52772921
>Genetic makeup
>Absolute proof
"Some hundred years ago one could not argue against “the word of God”. If it was in the bible, everybody simply had to believe in it, and arguing against it was if not always a physical suicide, then at least very dangerous, and the risk of being octracized was huge. Ridicule was certain. Scorn was certain. Persecution was certain.

Today science is “the new word of God”, and perhaps especially so DNA. If its in the DNA and the scientists (the new priests) can interpret it for us this or that way, then we can not argue against it. If a DNA sample e. g. proved to you that you were white, when you in reality were black, it would be hard for you to convince your fellow human beings that you were in fact black. I mean; how can you argue against DNA? When science talks, we often close our eyes to reality, and instead just accept what the scientists say."

http://thuleanperspective.com/2015/06/12/the-word-of-god/

But I agree, west Europeans have intermixed to a lesser extent, but North Europeans are as pure as they come.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 97

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.