[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Future Serbia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (278 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.png
278 KB, 2000x1333
Any Serbs in /int/?

How do you see your country today? What kind of vision you have considering Serbia in 2025?
>>
>Serbia
a shit
>>
>>52761957
this

this country is shit and will be shit if its going the way its going right now.
>>
>>52762125
How did you guys let yourself get cucked by Montenegro like Ethiopia with Eritrea?
>>
>>52762150
Don't forget Djibouti and Bosna
>>
>>52762219
I meant mostly getting landlocked because of a region becoming independent.
>>
>>52762150
>>52762219
i dont really know much about that,
but i think we're trying to look more friendly and open to everyone because we were seen as barbarians and people who provoke wars(which we basically were/are).And we dont want to look like that.
>>
>>52761934
>How do you see your country today?
Shithole

>What kind of vision you have considering Serbia in 2025?
I hope we say fuck you to the EU talks.
>>
>>52762322
and what then?
>>
You can look through the pictures here

http://www.belgradewaterfront.com/en

t. proud serb
>>
>>52762525
you will join osman baba
>>
Serbia will have Srpska and Kosova and shit
Seribia strong
>>
>>52762767
Or Serbia will get balkanized even more
>>
>>52762525
Banish all pro eu shils and thieves.
>>
>>52762525
>>52762787

Detain all members of SPS, SNS, DS, LDP.
Give them all 20years without a trial.
Pass the law, whoever take any money from any other foreign country or 'NGO' to promote their interests, gets 10 years in jail.
Invest into domestic production.
Remove all people from the law court, and put new young and fresh people, complete reorganization.
Ban private schools like Megatrend and Singidunum.
Get a fair trade with EU but also with Russia,, do business with both.

Want more?
>>
>>52763033
What will happen after these actions? Economical growth?
>>
>>52763125
nothing because it won't happen
>>
>>52763125
Growth in every field.

But, this Bulgar is sadly right>>52763242
We are in deep shit with these corrupted pigs.
>>
>>52763315
That's the Balkans what do you expect
>>
>>52762787
This
>>52762767
And this

Stop crying, you fucking pussies, find a fucking job and a make a bunch of slavic babies. That's how you beat albos and muzzis.
>>
>>52763315
>Growth in every field.

How about that trade. What kind of exports would Serbia have then? If there is isolationism, there should have been some killer exports to pay imports too...
>>
>>52761934
Ideally, the only thing that could fix the shit we are in is a radical change.
The most realistic radical change that would help the most would be a military coup
>military coup happens
>organizer proclaims himself a marshal and gets rid of the government and his potential enemies
>democracy is abolished
>bans degenerate reality shows on television
>passes laws that will be bad for foreign investors
>passes laws that will make the serbian economy as self sufficient as possible, minimizing import and maximizing export
>passes laws that will benefit small businesses
>after shit is fixed, return a different kind of democracy, with only educated people being allowed to vote
"As long as these 3 fucktard sons of bitches can outvote Plato and I, democracy is bullshit"
Socrates, 420 BC
>>
>>52763033
didn't you just arrest 80 high profile people in a corruption sting
>>
>>52763433
Do you know that EU products dont pay tariff when entering Serbia, and Serbian products pay when entering EU countries.

>>52763535
That is just for a show, elections are near.
Also, they will be free in 2 weeks, just like the last time.
>>
>s*rbshits admitting that their country is a shithole and that they are subhumans
>pathetic s*rboman the only one defending the shithole and the subhumans who live there

literally albo tier
>>
>>52763603
No, I didn't know about. What kind of products Serbia exports?
>>
>>52762150
Montenegro is older than Serbia (google Doclea)
>>
>>52763433
We are one of the largest exporters of soy even with this shitty government, but the soy is non-GMO so the other GMOs which are shittier but cheaper will be a huge threat to it in the following years
We've also got a lot of wine, we've got oil in Vojvodina, we've got a shitload of minerals
We could make a good transportation industry because of all the metals and shit

According to CIAs factbook these are our most basic natural resources:
oil, gas, coal, iron ore, copper, zinc, antimony, chromite, gold, silver, magnesium, pyrite, limestone, marble, salt, arable land
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2111.html
>>
>>52763696
Thanks
>>
>>52763693
Doclea is a Serbian province you fucktard, the same with Pagania, Zachumloi, Trebunia etc. They are named by major cities and they are regional names, the Serbia at that time was called Rascia, by the capital of the city, before it reunited with the other states.
You fucktard.
>>
>>52763696
The only thing I know that you're producing (and exporting probably) is vehicle parts
>>
>>52761934
Same thing that happened to it when turks conquered them. They treat the west as an occupier and at any given chance they will stab it in the back, no matter how long they wait.
If anything bad starts to happen across europe, like NATO falling apart, more than one member leaving and all getting sanctioned, worsening relations with USA, a civil war in Germany, anti muslim tensions getting out of hand, anti kuffar tensions starting, that is when serbs will rejoice and do something.
Its a no brainer that russians might have something to do with it.
If serbs enter eu or nato, they will be a russian sleeping agent all along.
They would be more than willing to do it too.
Best thing the west can do is to keep them isolated as they are now.
>>
>>52763769
We export all sorts of grains and cereals, as well as a little wine and other stuff
Most of our natural resources are mined by foreign multinational corporations sadly
>>
File: 1449261538621.png (286 KB, 1490x1214) Image search: [Google]
1449261538621.png
286 KB, 1490x1214
How do I get serbian gf
>>
>>52763750
>reunited
Serbia is a union of Serbs, like the Reich is a union of Germans. In reality, it was same people, different cultures. We can call that union of Serbian lands Ancient Serbia. Ancient Serbia died with Ottoman occupation. The rest of the cultures developed independently and cannot be considered same nations.
>>
>>52763806
>Same thing that happened to it when turks conquered them. They treat the west as an occupier
How else do you treat someone who occupies you? Suck it's dick like you are used to?
>at any given chance they will stab it in the back, no matter how long they wait.
So you think Serbia in it's current state, is actually working for Russians, with the west completely blind to it, and that we will perform an aggression against an alliance of 1st world countries with militaries literally thousands of times stronger than ours?
You are really an ideologically blindfolded person.
>>
>>52763853
>Most of our natural resources are mined by foreign multinational corporations sadly
We'll never learn won't we
>>
It's time Serbia replaces Orthodoxy with Catholicism so we can all become Catholic Serbs and undisputed unite in a Catholic Serbian realm, meaning cherishing our Catholic past and native Catholic kings, capital should be Mostar, second seat, Banja Luka
>>
>>52763952
>different cultures
How are the cultures different?
In the Balkans, literally every few villages for itself will develop an independent culture.
You will find 1000s of ways to craft folk bagpipes only just from modern Serbia, let alone the rest of the Serbian lands
It is normal in every country that regional differences occur
The largest real cultural difference came from the different conquerors, Vojvodinian music and dance was influenced by Austro-Hungarian courts, Hungarians and Gypsies.
Southern Serbia wasn't influenced by the Ottomans, but it was vice versa, but that's a story for another time
>>
>>52764023
Im not saying that currently you are working for russians, but a large percentage of you would at any given moment.
And pretend to be 'liberators' amd 'heroes' and other shit like when a terrorist shot the arch duke.
>>
>>52764177
>selling faith for dinner
Isn't that the exact thing you did? Projecting much?
>>
>>52764177
>pedopapism
how about nyet
>>
>>52764177
No. YOU should become orthodox and help us reclaim Tsarigrad under a new, superior balkan federation.
>>
Serbs pls let go of Russia. It's a lost cause, they clearly don't provide you with enough shekels just to be their isolated satellite here.
>>
>>52764186
>when a terrorist shot the arch duke
noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

You can call it terrorism, but it doesn't mean terrorism can't be justified, it doesn't mean terrorism is a bad thing. By definition, the 2nd Amendment of the American Constitution is in favor of domestic terrorism like the one Princip commited himself.

We wouldn't work for Russians, more like that our interests and the interest of the Russians
happen to meet, and we happen to be brothers by faith, blood and heritage.
>>
>>52764316
They aren't the ones giving us seqels though.
Our current government is by definition an American colony.
>>
>>52764212
Hey, we're not the ones who sold our lands, others imported you here. People who sold their deda's farm in Kosovo for easy Albanian dime just to move to a cramped apartment in Novi Sad are not really a paragon of national virtue, plus, you're much more "diverse" than us in terms of Muslim minority...
And that dinner must have been expensive, since we're the apex of former Yugoslav culture now, with the largest economy
>>
>>52764316
they dont love russia for benefits (yes, its retarded but true)
>>
>>52764232
>Tsarigrad
**Constantinople
FTFY
>>
Why did 2pac go to Serbia
>>
>>52764414
Yeah that's bad. Our cucks are the same.
The US successfully undermines the power and stability in Europe and EU-Russian relations.
>>
>>52764469
fuck off byzantine shit
>>
>>52764424
Nothing unusual for a Croat to not understand the concept of a pogrom. Since you are so used to committing actual genocide, things like expulsions for you are the same as "moving to a different city".
>>
>>52764494
Exactly, the EU would benefit a lot if it was on better terms with Russia. It is obvious the United States are exercising their military and economic power by manipulating the EU. I would even go as far as to think that the Volkswagen shit was also part of the American corporate government "punishing" Germany for misbehaving.
>>
>>52764529
>He never conquered the City of the World's Desire
Don't make me go after your eyes Boiko
>>
>>52764661
Hey we almost did it but the fucking Venetians wanted us to convert to Catholicism before doing any military campaigns together and then our Emperor got poisoned and it all went to shit.
>>
>>52764657
Amazing, isn't it. Many people realize this and would definitely support a political formation that would bring EU and Russia closer.
But I don't think Russia (oil and weapon oligarchs) nor America (bankers, oil and weapon merchants) actually want this.
Whatever happens, EU is fucked.
The Balkans are permafucked.
>>
>>52764657
It is sad to see how far a man can go just to avoid admitting the reality.
>>
>>52764179
For example, Montenegrins pretty much all know each other by no more than the last name. Same is, to an extent, true about the Bosnians and Herzegovinians.
Same can't be said about the Serbs.
>>
>>52764881
I think that it would actually benefit Russia to be at better terms with the EU as well, and that if NATO was disbanded but EU remained as an economic union, we would have benefits on all sides.
In my opinion, here it is just the USA who is making this shit.
When a sudden shift in power from the Balkans and the Orient to Western Europe happened we were the ones who suffered the most. It is because we were not united in time, but we were not just fighting between each other (Serbia vs. Bulgaria vs. Byzantium), but fighting massive "civil wars" as well. We failed to stay united this one time.
We are forever destined to remain shit, and it is really our fault to begin with.
>>
>>52765091
No. In rural areas, people know each other by no more than their last name. It can be said for all rural Serbs, Montenegrins and Bosniaks. Did I just say Serbs 3 times in a row?!
My bad, I'm sorry.
I meant all rural Serbs.

You probably came from a massive shithole in Montenegro, you probably support Milo and you probably have a massive inferiority complex
>>
File: 1440967897554.jpg (7 KB, 226x166) Image search: [Google]
1440967897554.jpg
7 KB, 226x166
>have serbian friend
>he calls me to ask what day it is
>he's been awake for four days
>on speed and coke
>he smoked about 800 cigs by this point
>we are only a week into break
>sounds horrible
>sends me a pic
>dude looks crazy as fuck
I like this guy but you serbs really need to calm down
>>
>>52765435
Diaspora know how to YOLO the best Murricunt.
>>
>>52765435
>on speed and coke
I will be doing that combo at new years party.
>>
>>52763033
>Pass the law, whoever take any money from any other foreign country or 'NGO' to promote their interests, gets 10 years in jail.

Fucking this
>>
If we are wise we would go isolationist to the extent of making it difficult for westerners to even enter our lands.

Then wait until west collapses after antibiotics stop working and all the civil wars, and start slowly expanding west with our Soviet friends.
>>
>>52767177
>Soviet friends.
have you been sleeping under the ice Jovan ?
>>
>>52767281
I'm younger than the dissolution but they will forever stay Soviets to me for some reason.

It's much simpler that way.
>>
If we accept Kosovo independance there will be a massive chimpout just like when Kosovo declared indepedance itself so, I really don't know what to expect anymore. People are split between conservative, radical pro-Russia and liberal pro-EU stance. Very few people think with their own heads.
>>
>>52767177
>after antibiotics stop working
It is a problem mainly in balkan and belarus.
>>
>>52761934
Allies will bully it, just like they did with Hungary during Trianon. They hate Serbia even more
Jacob Rotschild is responsible for breakout of Yugoslavia

They will probably lose more clay too. Macedonia aswell, Yanks are realising the "Greater Albania" worst scenarion of irredentism here since it's 3rd world shithole

>>52767433
Don't do it, EUnionists are forcing you to acknowledge a rebellious province as an independent state... Can imagine something like this happening here too if we underdid anti-Western politics :(.
>>
>>52768942
TIPS
I
P
S
>>
>>52763033
>>>52762525
>>>52762787
>Detain all members of SPS, SNS, DS, LDP.
>Give them all 20years without a trial.

Edgy, Hitler would hace shitposted on 4chan
>>
Ja sam srbin. Živim u Hrvatskoj.
Boli me kurac za veliku srbiju i ostala sranja.
Meni je dobro i niko me ne proganja. Hrvati su super ljudi a vi koji tu nešto serete protiv hrvata, ko vas jebe.

Hrvati su dobili rat. Pomirite se već jednom sa činjenicama.

POMOZ BOG, BRAĆO SRBI
>>
>>52770390
Kurwa. Jebać w dupę. Ololol.
>>
>>52761934
We will all move to Finland. Screencap this. All of us. Every single one.
>>
>>52770765
This, I don't plan slaving away my days for 300 euros monthly
>>
>>52770967
Same here desu senpai.

>finish my chemistry degree
>move to greenland because fuck everything else
>catch a last minute train to finland in case greenland for some reason sucks

And then maybe I am retiring in Serbia if they reopen those small chocolate bars they had when I was 5-6 years old.
>>
>>52770967
I also don't plan on a lot of things. But fate has something different in store for us. :^)
>>
they will join EU and work to destroy it from within as a russian proxy
this has nothing to do with the serbs on /int/
>>
>>52771151
I don't remember any chocolate bars that stopped, mind reminding
>>
>>52771292
EU is already on their way to dissolution, without any outer help
>>
Srbe na Vrbe!
>>
I predict Serbia will be a Bulgarian province by 2025.
>>
File: 1448470147919.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1448470147919.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>52771954
>wanting those gunnuts in our peaceful country
>>
Mi nismo normalni. Završili smo bez izlaza na more i osim toga, okruženi smo sa nato bazama.
>>
>>52771847
I never understood why are you allying yourself with Croats because you hate us? Don't follow 'enemy of our enemy is our friend logic' because if you were living next to them they would hate you too. I'm quite positive Bulgarians and Serbians have much more in common than Serbians and Croatians.
>>
>>52763853
So same as moldava

Great futurre indeed ahead of mighty serbia
>>
>>52771663
t.frequent russian tv watcher
>>
>>52767354
you smell
>>
>>52770390
Ja sam Rvat zivim u Srbiji i jebem mater Rvatima a pogotovo ovom master baiteru.
>>
>>52773980
šta si guzobolan toliko?
>>
>>52774183
eyyy nisam ja taj koji 10 sati dnevni ponavlja
>servi
po ex-yu
>>
>>52772065
>peaceful country

https://youtu.be/JW8DNStF3TE
>>
>>52774394

Sta se sramis kad jeste Servi. Tek ste se u 20 stoljecu poceli nazivat Serbi. Sta ces, sluganska posla.
>>
>>52774394
Samo ignoriši paraplegičara, nije mi jasno zašto mu odgovaraš.
>>
Serbia lost all hope long ago , it's now becoming a legit russian state or eu puppet ( I'd chose EU , both would suck but I like going to bed with a full stomach )
>>
>>52761934

Reality is we're gonna grow bigger with Rep Srpska and Montenegro reunited & probably Kosovo since it has been proven Albanians aren't able to run a proper country.

It was always like this, we were down but we gonna rise again since we're the only real nation in the Balkans next to Bulgaria and Greece.
>>
>>52761934

>butthurt croats, bulgars and muslims always invading serbian threads

When those shitskins hate you - you know you're good.
>>
when are you guys going to split up bosnia?
>>
>>52761934
>Serbia in 2025
probably without Vojvodina,Sandžak and with Kosovo gaining full independence
>>
>>52766553
>>52765435

>>on speed and coke
>I will be doing that combo at new years party

>handholdless kissless permavirgin neckbeards dont realize speed is poor man's cocaine
>>
>>52777814
Sanjak might get autonomy but there is no logical reason to make Vojvodina independant. This isn't Catalonia issue.
>>
All nationalism and war stuff aside; your country is being run by the same ideology that made you start and lose the wars in the 90s. Do you really think Serbia has a future with people like that runing your country?
>>
Hold a ritual and resurrect Tito
>>
>>52781131
???
same peopel yes, but not the same ideology lol
are you even listening to what vučić is saying constantly?
>>
>>52781131
le HDZ meme's
>>
>>52781131
Croatia is a lesser evil than Serbia but still not good guys.There are no good guys in the Balkans
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.