[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this general allowed to exist? It's just a bunch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1451265255724s.jpg (4 KB, 145x87) Image search: [Google]
1451265255724s.jpg
4 KB, 145x87
Why is this general allowed to exist? It's just a bunch of spics and their border-hopping beaner buddies writing non-sensically and posting Simpsons pictures.
>>
File: youwillneverbe.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
youwillneverbe.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>52745616
>>
/cum/ is the most level headed general on this board.
The Mexicans are shit, but whatever
>>
>>52745616
the argie is mad!
why don't you have one of those 'una velas' you can't stop posting about
>>
Why are any generals allowed to exist? I go to the trouble of fucking filtering the threads you fucking circlejerkers make and the you faggots change the fucking subject line. FUCK YOU, FAGGOTS.
>>
>>52745729
Generals are the only place where you can have casual conversation without the rampant shitposting
It's usually the same people in each general, so they are like their own mini communities
>>
You just described /lat/.
>>
Did you post the wrong picture, amigo?

Either way, I will have you know that I am only one-fourth spic.
>>
>>52745616
At least it has that brilliant British trip
>>
>>52745616
> he doesn't know about Cia, Gomez, Queens, Yooper, Virginia. ...

Pathetic
>>
/cum/ is far too fucking polite and nice

there is also an uncomfortable amount of actual homosexuals
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.