[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think far right parties have peaked in Europe? Or will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Do you think far right parties have peaked in Europe?

Or will some actually gain power eventually?
>>
>>52737781
I hope they will, then will get a good war that will kill them along with other mentally challenged people and five years after we can start reconstruction again, with a generation that now knows how the fuck world works.
>>
AfD isn't far right
>>
And what do all of these parties have in common? Extreme support for Israel...
>>
File: hrm.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
hrm.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>UKIP
>far right
Our far right party is the BNP
>>
>>52739492
Is there a common reason?

>>52739549
Far right does not mean furthest right.
>>
>>52739197
They're as right as they can get without being illegal. Same with Trump.
>>
>>52739671
>Far right does not mean furthest right.
UKIP aren't very right-wing, nor are they nationalist/racist which the far right usually are.

UKIP are a populist protest party defined against the EU, nothing more than that
>>
>>52739752
The NPD isn't illegal yet. America has a party called the "American Nazi Party".
>>
>>52737894
>Jean Von Belgiae, Brussels, October 1936
>>
I hope they won't gain power and that their heinous ideology won't be co-opted by mainstream parties

They represent fear, simple (and wrong) black and white solutions to complex problems

Far-right is a negation of Europe and Civilisation
>>
File: voorkeur.jpg (142 KB, 849x440) Image search: [Google]
voorkeur.jpg
142 KB, 849x440
I don't think so, not here at least. I fully expect PVV to be the biggest party at the next election, but forming a government will be hard for them
>>
>>52737781
Europe has peaked in general
>>
>>52739671
Because outside of antisemitic memes, Israel is a pretty right wing country so it makes sense for right wingers to ally with them.
>>
UKIP aren't far right. The only far right parties in the UK are the BNP, whatever is left of the NF and its ofshoots, and one of the DUP/UUP (I forget which)
>>
>>52737781
>comparing UKIP and FN to Golden Dawn
le
>>
>>52737781
AfD isn't far right.
They aren't even right wing.
They are antiimperialistic as fuck.
They are popular under homosexuals.
The person in charge of the AfD in Bavaria has a refugee-shelter.
>>
>Lega Nord
>far right
>>
>Spain
>Relevant far right parties

Is what we have in a country of SJW's.
>>
>>52737781
didnt ukip get something like 5% in the elections?
>>
In Sweden there is a strong nationalist party?
>>
>>52740758
yeah, Somali National Party
>>
>>52737781
>Persus
Ebin ass :D
>>
>>52740758
>>52740659
PP has integrated some far-right elements afaik
>>
>>52740848
Sverigedemokraterna, SD

In August they lead the polls
>>
>>52740269
>and one of the DUP/UUP (I forget which)
Try both of the fuckers.
>>
>>52737781
>UKIP
>Far right
EL OH EL
>>
>>52737781
>biggest instability since WW2
>far-right parties barely scratch the 20% mark

in 2 years, it will be back to the same old
>>
>>52739988
How can one be that cuck?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.