[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was watching the Simpsons episode where Homer builds a BBQ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: simpsons.jpg (66 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
simpsons.jpg
66 KB, 500x376
I was watching the Simpsons episode where Homer builds a BBQ and he had to resort to the french instructions after the English ones were destroyed, do Americans really have french shit on their products I though that was a Canadian thing only?
>>
No, usually there is only Spanish translations but sometimes instruction books have many common languages too (French, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese, etc.)
>>
>>52735427
Old cars always have French writing on the sun visors and instructions are usually in English and Spanish.
>>
>>52735427
They usually have a few languages on them. Probably because manufacturers are too cheap to make different ones for every country they sell shit in.
>>
>>52735427
It depends of the countries where the products are sold. For example here the instructions are written in french, german, english, spanish, italian, dutch... and so on. So if a product is sold in Québec and in the US, then there will be french instructions.
>>
>>52735427
We have French/Spanish/German on a lot of assembled products. Sometimes Italian.
>>
>>52738322
Same here desu, quite often toiletries are English, Swedish/Norwegian lumped in as one with some words different, Danish, Finnish, rarely Estonian.

Other times it's the usual French, German, Spanish etc
>>
Usually English, Spanish and French.

Sometimes German and Chinese.

Less often, you'll get a fuckton, but those 3-5 are the most common.
>>
Always Dutch/French here.
Don't know why.
>>
They have Spanish as the main one and often English as well.
>>
>>52735427
I had to get a drill bit today and the label had information printed in English and French.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.