[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't you think that United States and Islamic State are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: american-revolution.jpg (137 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
american-revolution.jpg
137 KB, 728x546
Islamic State said that they keep fighting against their enemy for their religion and desire.
On the other hand, America fought against United Kingdom for their freedom and their puritanism.
Both of them actually were terrorists by their suzerain.
So,ISIS just imitated a way of the American revolution.
Even though ISIS hates USA, their method and fighting looks like a American way.
>>
>>52719770
Let us wait for an American take on this
>>
>>52719770
>Even though ISIS hates USA, their method and fighting looks like a American way.

ISIS got france, spain and the netherlands to do most of the work, while they themselves did nothing?
>>
The only ones who force patriotism and nationalism into grade school kids' minds are Americans and ISIS
>>
>>52719932
Mad
>>
File: america9.jpg (697 KB, 1438x1604) Image search: [Google]
america9.jpg
697 KB, 1438x1604
>>52720066
cuck
>>
>>52719770
I don't recall patriots going undercover in England to kill random civilians. Patriots fought for freedom and democracy while Isis fights for the opposite. Patriots didn' allow women and had slaves, but it was the 18th century. Isis does the same thing and worse in the 21st century. They are nothing alike. I know we arr rook the same, but don't push it Hitoshi.
>>
>>52719983
Of course a Canadian wouldn't understand. Your national is identity is "we're not American we swear!"

And you're even more cucked than yuros now. Shit economy and Chinese cities. But hey at least it's 2015 and dude weed lmao
>>
File: 1449552808962.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1449552808962.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
Well the British ruled north America and we wanted independence

Your analogy would make sense if ISIS was exclusively fighting pro Syrian government forces

As far as I can remember, no United States commandos snuck into London amidst a migrant crisis to shoot up a theater, killing civilians and innocents, screaming GOD BLESS AMERICA
>>
>>52719770
No. Not at all.

The American Revolution was entirely secular and had popular support.
>>
>>52720223
t. Pajeet Patel
>>
We did not massacre the loyalists

We asked if they wanted to be US citizens they said no and left to Canada

Nice try
>>
File: 1434108366891.jpg (259 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1434108366891.jpg
259 KB, 1280x720
>>52720328
>>52720258
Oldest fucking ally everyone, some rando Frenchman and I are on the same page despite being thousands of miles away

+1 Clap for you
>>
>>52720328
>As far as I can remember, no United States commandos snuck into London amidst a migrant crisis to shoot up a theater, killing civilians and innocents, screaming GOD BLESS AMERICA

Of course not, Americans are too busy shooting their fellow Americans.
>>
File: Pope.jpg (989 KB, 1600x1400) Image search: [Google]
Pope.jpg
989 KB, 1600x1400
>when anglo scum kill each other
>>
>>52719770

America fought for a variety of reasons, though the one that was the rallying cry to the public at least was 'no taxation without representation'. The reasons for fighting were primarily a desire for self-determination and financial.

IS on the other hand had their origins as a combination of disaffected militia/military forces from Iraq that were fired when the Coalition pulled out, and the Saudi backed wahabi/sunni fantatics they had been fighting. Their campaign started as an attempt to overthrow the Coalition backed regiem, and became a drive for an Islamic camphiliate when the fighting spilled over into Syria and started to absorb and/or co-opt extant Syrian rebel movements. Their reasons for fighting are a desire to create a puritan state, which mostly involves exiling or murdering everyone they don't agree with.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.