[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Netherlands 1st world European country >slaughtering dolphins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8
File: whale-hunting-11%255B2%255D.jpg (212 KB, 790x592) Image search: [Google]
whale-hunting-11%255B2%255D.jpg
212 KB, 790x592
>Netherlands 1st world European country
>slaughtering dolphins

Why are you doing it, fucking savages?
>>
File: 543.jpg (290 KB, 1189x792) Image search: [Google]
543.jpg
290 KB, 1189x792
>>
File: TSUJ.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
TSUJ.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>slaughtering dolphins

Why
>>
>Caring about killing animals that are tasty
Fucking SJW
>>
who told you that netherland is 1st world Country ?
>>
Since when do we do that?
>>
That's not the Netherlands, you subhuman Russian dog
>>
wow this is daesh-tier brutality
and these people pretend to be nice, they are actually brutal savages
>>
>In Europe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXZPmdULIKs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whaling_in_the_Faroe_Islands
>>
>>52718155
>>52718186
>damage control
>>
why would you do this
>>
How could you do that to poor dolphins, you fucking inhuman monsters.
>>
>>52717897
shit I hate fucking netherlands now
>>
>>52717897
But that's from the Faroe Islands, and those are whales. Whales that are not endangered in the slightest.

We honest to God should be more concerned about Tuna fishing in the Pacific than these whales.
>>
Dolphins tried to take over the world. We just foiled their plot.
>>
>>52720077
you heartless bitch
>>
>>52718058
This
>>
>caring about that shit
LMAOING@U R8 NOW
>>
>>52720131
dolphin spotted
>>
>>52718058
dolphin meat is shit tier and it's full of heavy metals. Even in Japan they have to disguise it as whale meat so it will sell.
>>
I know you're a fucking whale Vlad, but there's no need to be upset.
>>
>>52720299
i hate to break it to you whale meat is the same.
>>
>all of the DIDF ITT
pathetic
>>
>>52720570
are Canadians and the Dutch the only people redpilled to the evils of marine mammals?
>>
>>52720682
no, Japs Norgayians Faroese and Icelanders are also redpilled

But otherwise yes
>>
>>52718186

Don't lie Netherlander! You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>52717897
>muh dolphins and whales
>says this while probably eating cheap chicken
I'll never understand this kind of retardation
>>
>All those qt blondes engaging in cannibalistic acts
Don't they know that we are like 99.9% similar to dolphins!?
>>
FUCK YOU DOLPHIN!!!
>>
>>52720862
if you think chickens are in any way an intelligent life-form you are the fucking retarded.
the more intelligent an animal is the greater is the sin in slaughtering them.
eat fish and lizards and birds but for fucks sake kill them fast and don't terrorize them and torture them.
>>
>>52720862
>comparing brainless chicken with bro-tier dolphins

Retard?
>>
>>52720895
fuck off monkey
>>
>>52720950
>>52720946
>unironically comparing dolphins to humans
Fuck off with your leftist greenpeace propaganda.
>>
God how barbaric, and these people have the audacity to pretend to be the jolly stoners of Europe, trying to hide behind happy tulip fields and such.

Nuke the Netherlands.
>>
>>52721012
Were you raped by a dolphin or something?
>>
>>52717897
dolphin fish good good
>>
Faroe Islands are Dutch? Awesome, let's annex them right now
>>
>>52717897
>second most intelligent species on the planet
>lives in water
>have had sex with humans

We're doing you a favour.
>>
Nobody (that matters) cares about dolphins
>>
>>52720946
That's literal autism. Why should the amount of intelligence define if we can eat them without being immoral or feel sad? It's just retarded.

>>52720950
Again, why should it be immoral to kill an animal that is less dumb than another one? Shouldn't they be treated equal, especially since you can also kill Dolphins rather quickly (not talking about the Faroe Islands case, but then again you probably don't make any difference as you consider them being a part of the fucking Netherlands) while nowadays chicken literally get born to live for 90 days full of suffering? What the fuck is this kind of retarded logic?
>>
>>52720485
I don't think planktons have the opportunity to eat heavy metals.
>>
>>52720570
Dolphin Internet Defence Force?
>>
>implying Dolphins aren't assholes
>>
>>52721523
t. Ambroos van Nistelrooij
>>
File: kiss.jpg (103 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
kiss.jpg
103 KB, 1024x768
>>52721341
>Again, why should it be immoral to kill an animal that is less dumb than another one? Shouldn't they be treated equal, especially since you can also kill Dolphins rather quickly (not talking about the Faroe Islands case, but then again you probably don't make any difference as you consider them being a part of the fucking Netherlands) while nowadays chicken literally get born to live for 90 days full of suffering? What the fuck is this kind of retarded logic?
You are the part of the problem it seems. Living in a rich country makes you partly retarded and you have to seek new ways of self-entertaining like killing innocent Dolphins.

People like us, 3rd world Russians, poor and desperate, value life of beautiful and intelligent animals like Dolphins the most. They are as smart as human kids and you don't want to kill kids, aren't you?

Fucking nazi.
>>
>>52721670
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvLZxG6pB6U

dolphins are like niggers it's all about MUH DICK for them
>>
>>52721803
>implying you never masturbated with a dead fish

it's perfectly natural and the sign of higher intelligence
>>
File: 64.jpg (230 KB, 408x723) Image search: [Google]
64.jpg
230 KB, 408x723
>>52721803
That's Japanese Dolph.
>>
>>52721785
>You are the part of the problem it seems. Living in a rich country makes you partly retarded and you have to seek new ways of self-entertaining like killing innocent Dolphins.
I'm from a poor immigrant family and still live in a poor neighbourhood and I'm againt the killing of dolphins and whales.

>People like us, 3rd world Russians, poor and desperate, value life of beautiful and intelligent animals like Dolphins the most
No, you're being retarded. Why do you value the life of a more intelligent animal, but don't give a fuck about cruelty against lesser "intelligent" ones? That's a dumb double standard and the main reason people can't take faggots like you and Greenpeace seriously.

>They are as smart as human kids and you don't want to kill kids, aren't you?
At this point you're just baiting, but I want to point out how much retardation there is in this sentence.
>>
>>52717897
>slaughtering dolphins
I thought that was Denmark
>>
>>52722087
The point is that the more intelligent the animal the more it feels

>Elephants are among the world's most intelligent species. Elephant brains have a total of 257 billion neurons. [1] The elephant's brain is similar to that of humans in terms of structure and complexity—such as the elephant's cortex having as many neurons as a human brain,[2] suggesting convergent evolution.[3]

>Elephants express a wide variety of behaviors, including those associated with grief, learning, mimicry, play, altruism, use of tools, compassion, cooperation,[4][5] self-awareness, memory, and communication.[6] Further, evidence suggests elephants may understand pointing: the ability to nonverbally communicate an object by extending a finger, or equivalent.[7] Such behaviors suggest that elephants are highly intelligent; it is thought they are equal with cetaceans[8][9][10][11] and primates[9][12][13] in this regard. Due to the high intelligence and strong family ties of elephants, some researchers argue it is morally wrong for humans to cull them.[14] The Ancient Greek philosopher, Aristotle, once said that elephants were "the animal which surpasses all others in wit and mind."[15]
>>
>>52721012
>imagining things
>>
>>52722308
So does that mean that we have more rights to kill, say, a cat, than we have to kill a dog?
I understand the argument m8, but it's a very biased one without any foundation, except statistics proving that an animal feels less on average than another.
>>
File: putin-dolphin.jpg (91 KB, 636x477) Image search: [Google]
putin-dolphin.jpg
91 KB, 636x477
I support animal cruelty but why dolphins? They are man's best friend
>>
>>52722308
that's not the worst part a lobster can feel plenty pain.
the more intelligent the animal the more it understands what is happening to them.
you add to the pain a level of psychical torture. that we as humans generally disapprove or outright ban among each other.
>>
>>52722674
"manlet raped by dolphins"
>>
We should end dolphins and whales. Nipon you with us?
>>
>>52722728
nippon is always on the side of jolly genocide
>>
>>52722517
I'm just saying that if those whales were Albanian NATO would bomb the faroe islands

>>52722677
pain is subjective, but I still think you're a douche if you can't give the lobster a quick stab

http://www.businessinsider.com/do-lobsters-feel-pain-2014-5
>>
File: 92860.png (59 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
92860.png
59 KB, 320x240
>>52722674
>>
>>52717897
Oh...shit
>>
>>52717897
it's Norway or Denmark, isn't it? Hunting dolphins prove they're raw fish eater-tier barbarians.
>>
File: friend.jpg (3 MB, 2122x1698) Image search: [Google]
friend.jpg
3 MB, 2122x1698
>killing dolphriends

;_; wtf
>>
>>52717897
Indians would say the same thing about you eating cows, you hypocrite
>>
Grabbed my harpoon and going to kill a dolphin now in honour of OP
>>
>>52717897
Dolphins are pretty shitty anyway. They rape all sorts of animals in the wild.

Saying that it's wrong because they're intelligent is stupid because cows and pigs are also pretty smart. Anyone who spazzes the fuck out is probably some leftist faggot
>>
>>52722968
>pain is subjective
wtf am i reading?
>>
>>52724370
some people feel more pain than others what are you retarded?
>>
>>52717912

black and white dolphins? they look like young assassin whales
>>
>>52724418
That has nothing to do with subjectivity.
>>
>>52724538
They're also called Orcas
>>
>>52724588
Do you know what subjective even means?
>>
>>52724856
pain is subjective would mean you can't really measure it with brain scan and whatnot.
tolerance of pain is a complex and complicated thing. both biological any psychological components are there.
>>
>>52726206
pretty much only the psychological components of pain and attitude towards pain that are not exactly quantifiable but i wouldn't just call them subjective.
>>
>>52726206
>>52726268
so feelings aren't subjective because you can see them on a brain scan
>>
>>52726446
feelings are not subjective either they pretty objectively exists.
your feelings towards something are subjective.
appreciation art is subjective. since not everyone reacts the same way towards certain art.
basically the feeling of want is not subjective but wanting something in particular is.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.