[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://strawpoll.me/6374519
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1401907193473.png (62 KB, 838x983) Image search: [Google]
1401907193473.png
62 KB, 838x983
http://strawpoll.me/6374519
>>
ebaniy kot ))
>>
>>52716667
>]
good thing I can always count on you, latvianbro
>>
>>52716703
why did you make this thread anyway? salty much?
>>
>>52716797
no, I'm not "salty", there are many shitty posters on this board and I just want to see who's the worst according to /int/
>>
> Germans not on the list
but /deutsch/ is usually a cancerfest
>>
>>52716860
that's pretty gay
>>
>>52716982
Third world diaspora is an option
>>
you didn't even add us as an option i am sad now
>>
>>52717049
yeah, I picked them because Turks in /deutsch/ are the worst
>>
>>52717079
because you are the best shitposters and that is widly known.
>>
>despite or best efforts we didn't make the list

Alright mates, looks like we need to step up our game.
>>
>>52717079
I like you. You are smart. Vegemite is food.
>>
>>52717170
YOU SMART
YOU LOYAL
YOU A GENIUS
>>
>generally shit posters
-Turks. Dumb as hell and arrogant pricks who believe they're the only ones who know the undisputable truth
-Canadians, they're literally the opposite of real life Canadians. Pretentious, annoying shitposters without any respect, shitting in every thread and calling it bantz
-Australians. Their banter is shit and they're just an unfriendly bunch of assholes.
-Poles, especially since they've been trying to dethrone Oz from the shitpost throne.
-Dutch, the word kanker literally applies here. Obsessed with their height and also the most arrogant posters on /int/
-Huezilians. Always know everything better than you and fuck up every decent discussion
-Indians and Koreans, don't care about chan culture at all and just fuck up everything with their big lack of general knowledge and overall autism
-Anime and frog posters, they're just cancer. Also /pol/ shillers

>Good posters
-Southern Europeans in general. They're chill as fuck and you can talk about anything with them. Applies to a lesser degree to latinos too.
-Russians have God tier bantz and are chill dudes too
-Germans are based and generally contribute greatly to discussions
-Americans somehow like Germans, probably the most underrated posters
-Baltics, same thing
-Slavs outside Poland and Slovenia, good dudes. Again they're underrated and worth a chill discussion
-Finns because 10/10 memes
-Brits also. Should be kings of good banter honestly.
-Belgians, all they do is laugh and talk like if you were their best friend. I'm not Belgian.
-/carib/ generally is a good place, their posters literally export quality when they sometimes leave their general.
>>
Turks really are the worst but Italians are becoming shitter and shitter
>>
>>52717720
>I'm not Belgian
FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F
>>
>>52716409
>http://strawpoll.me/6374519
the ball says
turks-cock...
xDDD
>>
>>52717720
>Slavs outside Poland and Slovenia
Why don't you like us? ;_;
>>
>>52720871
You somehow have a big amount of shitposters compared to the general amount of Slovenians. Don't consider you shit though
>>
>>52716409
yanks
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.