[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the rest of the world is violent, chaotic, confused
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Reminder that the rest of the world is violent, chaotic, confused and unstable.

Asia is moderate, spiritual, certain and enduring.

Asian civilizations existed long before all other civilizations and they will continue long after the rest have crumbled to dust.

Europe, the Americas, Africa, the Middle East - they are but footnotes, stray strands in the great tapestry of monolithic Asia.

Eternal Asia.
>>
Are you a ladyboy?
>>
>>52710340
>Reminder that the rest of the world is violent, chaotic, confused and unstable.Asia is moderate, spiritual, certain and enduring.Asian civilizations existed long before all other civilizations and they will continue long after the rest have crumbled to dust.Europe, the Americas, Africa, the Middle East - they are but footnotes, stray strands in the great tapestry of monolithic Asia.Eternal Asia.

that's lying costa rica
>>
WE WUZ DYNASTIES N SHIEEEET
>>
Cock
>>
>>52710340
t.Albertong barboshen-fu
>>
>>52710340
"2013–2014 Thai political crisis"

youre a north korean dictator or the sse pants shitting session away from going hungry for a week

and, as you'll note, americans are notoriously unfamiliar with the concept of going hungry
>>
File: 111226Manager.jpg (120 KB, 650x339) Image search: [Google]
111226Manager.jpg
120 KB, 650x339
Yo OP, Imma let you finish, but
Your politics a shit
Your king a shit
Your region a genocide hot spot
>>
>>52710366
>ladyboy?
it's either that or violent dangerous boxer
>>
>>52710340
>We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite. Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.
>>
>>52710460
yeah seriously, thailand calling the rest of the world "unstable" or some permutation of the word is fucking hilarious
>>
>>52710485
or both
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhJLVhX37io
>>
File: japan.jpg (17 KB, 458x252) Image search: [Google]
japan.jpg
17 KB, 458x252
>>52710340
>Asia is moderate, spiritual, certain and enduring.
>>
>>52710460
>>52710505

thailanders loves thailand very much the chasotic shithole and you don't give a shit
>>
File: 1426417595055.jpg (57 KB, 586x438) Image search: [Google]
1426417595055.jpg
57 KB, 586x438
>>52710539
She's pretty cute desu
I'd fuck her and let her train me
>>
>>52710581

chaostic* i like to see how thais loving their own country as well by the way even thailand is poor
>>
>being this full of shit

What were the Mongols?
What was the Ming-Qing War?
What were the Taipings?
What was the An Lushan Rebellion?

I don't know where this "peaceful mystic Orientals" meme even comes from. Maybe 19th century proto-weebs?
>>
>be Thai
>be critical of King
>go to jail
>>
>>52710653
make harmless king joke
go to jail
>>
>>52710653
have lusftulness for king's wife
self mutilate
>>
>>52710581
what?
>>
>>52710566
>says abbo killer
>>
That's scary
>>
>>52710653
>>52710685
>>52710725

it's not only about thai king you can't make a shit about all the thai royals in thailand

>>52710735

thai people are quite nationalitic heads you know
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.